Topic ClosedNew Hpathy Forums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hpathy Forums
    Posted: 21 Dec. 11 at 07:19
Hpathy.com has moved to a new software platform with integrated forums. Due to technical reasons we are unable to move all the data from the old forums to the new forums. To prevent people from registering at two places, we are going to archive these forums here in the next few weeks. The forum data generated over he last several years would not be lost and would always remain  available in read-only mode.
The forums here are currently live but we encourage everyone to posts at the new Hpathy forums from now on:
The username/password for this old forum would not work at the new Hpathy and you will need to register afresh.
We regret the inconvenience caused but the single login at the new Hpathy comes with numerous other benefits. The couple of minutes spent in re-registration are going to be worth it!
Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic