Topic ClosedHompath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hompath
    Posted: 11 Dec. 08 at 10:31
Hi all,

I'm working with Hompath for some years now but I'm fed up with all the mistakes.
Often, there is a remedy listed in the repertorization sheet which is not listed in the rubric. Moreover, the amount for "symptoms covered" is often miscalculated. Except this I always enjoyed working with Hompath and all it's additional features. But this makes the repertorization quite unreliable and one always needs to check the sheet for possible mistakes before invastigating further.
I had already send them some copies of faulty repertorization sheets for investigation and asked whether there is an update available, but unfortunately I never got reply.
Now I have seen, that they have launched new Hompath software and I would like to know whether this is still erraneous.
Also, what experience do you have with other software programs and which weaknesses and mistakes do they have ?

Thanks a lot.
Katja Schütt

"Those who walk the path of truth will never stumble."
Gandhi
Sponsored Links

sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec. 08 at 19:31
I had already send them some copies of faulty repertorization sheets for investigation and asked whether there is an update available, but unfortunately I never got reply.

Please post your findings here  to discuss further. I have also  hompath.According

to my information  so far there is no change in their software.

You are right they don't care to reply.Cool

sajjad.

Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 08 at 03:09
uploads/6381/HompathMistakes.doc

some examples (as described above)
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 08 at 05:53
Katja,

Have you noticed that once you apply various filters it will include only

those remedies which are suitable for example children,male,acute etc, the number

of remedies will be reduced.

You can also see the difference between your's and mine. According to your analysis it is

calc,puls,psor,iod-------.

The actual  remedy count is 74.No mistake.

Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 08 at 09:04
Hi Sajjad,

the filter is not my problem, but the arithmetical problems in the repertorization sheet.
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 08 at 18:57
Please contact Dr Jawahar shah to fix up the problem.His email address is"hompath@vsnl.com" and keep on reminding.
Your software is defective.
sajjad.
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 08 at 09:36
Hi Sajjad,

just to keep you up to date, I got two messages from homeopath, one ofered the updated software for 200,00$, the other for 250,00 $ ...
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
gavinimurthy View Drop Down
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 08 at 10:08
Hi Katja

If you bargain hard you may get it for under $100.Tongue

Murthy
Avoid doing things to others which will make you red when others do it to you.

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 08 at 15:16

OK Murthy, I will try it, otherwise it's a lot to pay for their mistake (I won't pay 200$ !).
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 08 at 19:41
Katja,
My software is classic 8 premium collection.It is almost same as Hompath MD.They are offering MD in India for Rs.10000.Indian rupees which is equivalent to US212$.Ask them to quote you in Indian currency excluding CD like cure 1,2 etc ,the price will be further reduced.Paying in Indian currency cost less and you can send them money through western union or by other means.
The second option is as Murthy said negotiate with them.It is their mistake not yours.
Hope the problem will be settled.
Regards.
sajjad.
Firuzi Mehta View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec. 08 at 01:30
Can you be sure that the updated versions don't have the same errors? If you are purchasing it, try and make a deal where you can return it (with money refunded) within some time if it contains the errors...
Dr. Firuzi Mehta (India)
B.H.M.S.(Bom.) H.M.D.(Lon.)
http://www.homoeopathie.in

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Einstein
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec. 08 at 21:31

Thank you all for your advise, I will take it to my heart !
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 08 at 12:59
I use Isis Vision which I really like. Yes it is expensive but you get what you pay for. You can get a free DVD I think from www.miccant.com
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Practitioner in Meridian Therapies (Level 3 Advanced EFT)
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 08 at 13:18
Till now I have NOT used any homeopathic repertory software to do my casework,still do it the old fashioned long handed way.........................I dont trust the software.Confused
Perhaps in 10yrs it will be at a primo standard.....................
still curious what everyone else here at hpathy uses?
you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 08 at 15:40
The thougt of lugging a big Rep and Clarke (which is the MM  I use) around on anything but my laptop does not thrill me.

Rochelle

Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 08 at 19:54
Originally posted by G Tyler G Tyler wrote:

.............I dont trust the software.Confused

Why not? it will never disappoint you and shall solve your cases in minutes.It is very helpful --- go for that.Wink

sajjad.
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 08 at 20:46
I find using the Kent's repertory http://www.homeoint.org/hidb/kent/ the most convenient and easy to use. The search and repertorisation features are lovely and return very accurate data.

I managed to get all the MMs that matter as bookmarks, including 'guiding symptoms' and the 'encyclopedia'.

The advantage of software is the 'search' capability. It reduces the drudgery involved in leafing through the books and allows you to concentrate more on the case.

Murthy

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 04:27
My laptop is a lot lighter in weight than the full set of Clarke MM !!! Easier to leaf through as well.

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 05:27
G Tyler,

I got your point why you said that you take 2-3 hours in case taking.Manual work takes time.Wink .
You can download from internet free homeopathic software and work out your cases quickely. you will be amazed  to see the result.Every time it will be perfect.Cry.You can approach to similitude through different ways and at the same time you can  compare remedies.Do not hesitate. LOL.
come with us and run with us.Smile
sajjad.
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 05:33
Originally posted by Ricky Ricky wrote:

My laptop is a lot lighter in weight than the full set of Clarke MM !!! Easier to leaf through as well.

Rochelle

The laptop available here are heavy definitely heavier than  3 volumes of Clarke Materia Medica printed on cheap news paper.
Ricky,Clarke Materia  Medica is my favorite, particularly the first part of every medicine.Do you think that every symptom written, is characteristic and reliable.
sajjad.
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 06:31
1. VARIOLINUM - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T VARIOLINUM Lymph from Small-pox Pustule Used for...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/v/vario.htm - size 2kb - 26 Mar 2004
2. URTICA URENS - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T URTICA URENS Stinging-nettle A remedy for...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/u/urt-u.htm - size 4kb - 26 Mar 2004
3. HEPAR SULPHUR - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T HEPAR SULPHUR Hahnemann's Calcium Sulphide (HEPAR...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/h/hep.htm - size 11kb - 26 Mar 2004
4. HYDRASTIS CANADENSIS - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T HYDRASTIS CANADENSIS Golden Seal (HYDRASTIS) Acts...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/h/hydr.htm - size 8kb - 26 Mar 2004
5. ANTIMONIUM TARTARICUM - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T ANTIMONIUM TARTARICUM Tartar Emetic. Tartrate of...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/ant-t.htm - size 7kb - 26 Mar 2004
6. SINAPIS NIGRA - HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA - By William BOERICKE
Home HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA by William BOERICKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T SINAPIS NIGRA Black Mustard (BRASSICA NIGRA) Is of...
URL: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/sin-n.htm - size 3kb - 26 Mar 2004
Documents 1-6 of 6 displayed.

< =/cgi-bin/search.pl method=post>

Match < name=Match>< value=1>All Terms< value=0 ed>Any Term in Search Index: < name=Realm>< value=All>[ All ]< value=HI>HI< value="Allen TF MM">Allen TF MM< value="Clarke MM">Clarke MM< value="Boericke MM" ed>Boericke MM< value="Kent MM">Kent MM< value="Guernsey MM">Guernsey MM< value=Séror>Séror< value=Morrell>Morrell< value="Hering MM">Hering MM< value=Kotok>Kotok< value=HDS>HDS
< style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Courier New" size=42 value="chicken pox" name=Terms> < =submit value=" Search " WIDTH="120">

Say I want to look at all the remedies that mentions chicken pox in Boericke. If you start leafing through every page, how long it is going to take it?

By using the software I got it in fraction of a second. Computers are a boon for a homeopath, as he/she has to vade through enormous data. The homeopath who doesn't take it's help is going to be at a disadvantage compared to those who are adept in using it.

Murthy

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 06:54
I find things in Clarke that have sorted my cases out as there are symptoms there that are not mentioned in the modern shorter MM like  Vermeulen's 1 and 2. I do have to go elsewhere for the new remedies. I am studying the Lanthanides from Scholten at the moment. They are useful for autoimmune diseases. I have bought 3 that I am going to try with 3 different patients when I next see them. I have also got to study a case of psoriatic arthritis and see which remedy best suits him.

Rochelle 
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 07:20
Hm, sometimes I wonder that homeopath like Dr.Luc still cure the most of their patients with polychrests and the "old" proven remedies (more than 90 %), whereas others state that they could solve only 5% of their cases with the old medicines, and that their success rate has increased tremenduously with their new approach (Scholten)...  
At least, I think, to focus on the "disease" (auto immune disease) is not the solution of the problem. Diseases may have changed, but the remedies have more than 3000 symptoms in their remedy picture, so the spectrum of symptoms may have changed, but the totality of symptom still points to the well known and proven remedies in many cases.
Can experiences be so different ???
Katja Schütt

Gandhi
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 07:24
I am prescribing by the Mental and emotional symptoms. It is just that the Lanthanides have been found to work well with autoimmune diseases. In fact with each remedy there are very few physical Sx quoted. i am using the new Scholten book on the lanthanides and attending a course - 6 days over the year.

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 08:58
As long as you are prescribing on mental/emotional symptoms there must be no objection in following homeopath like Scholten.
Disease is nothing but the sum of certain sign and symptoms and if a medicine covers those  along with some mental/emotional or some peculiar, i do not think that the use of disease name is objectionable.There are number of disease name rubrics in the repertory, we cannot ignore them outrightly.
sajjad. 
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:07
The problem with most of Scholten's materia medica is that the symptoms are 'derived'. The justification for doing so didn't impress me at all. It may seem to be an intelligent guess, but nevertheless remains a guess.

Perhaps people tend to experiment with these 'guesses' out of frustration when they don't have any other clues to select the remedy in the typical classical way.

Murthy  

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:12
There aare case histories in his books and also inthe new Lanthanide one

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:25
All authors provide cases to prove their point. The litmus test is how many others are able to get results using the 'newer' methods/thinking?

Scholten may be a craze for western practitioners, but the majority of Indian homeopths hardly know him. I am not against testing new theories. Go ahead by all means and let us know the results.

Murthy

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:44
Scholtan is not my first choice but where I go when normal prescribing techniques are not achieving what I want. e.g. one of the cases I am going to use a Lanthanide Rx on is a chlld whose Molluscum on her thighs that were going to cellulitis every time one popped has been cured of this  (thuja) but I am not happy about her attitude to life . She does not want to grow up and often has her head down and won't speak to me except to say childish things. She is 10 and last time told me "I feel poo"!!  She is overweigt and eats a lot of farinaceous stuff. Calc has done nothing . She comes clinging to a a large soft toy Puls has done nothing. She has a sweet tooth- I gave her Sac Alb last time. If nothing has changed I am going to give Cerium Carb!!

Another case is her mother- who I have given Sepia to. Miserable, pessimistic , goes on about what she hasn't got in her life without considering, a roof over their heads, is remodelling her kitchen how she wants it, the car she loves, food on the table and a happy marriage. Instead it is "we never have enough money, we never have hoilidays, the Kids nver go to the cinema, husband has 2 jobs to make ends meet etc etc. I am going to try Samarium.

I have another male - social phobia , has done so well and is gradually making up for the 10 yrs of missed life. - Praseodynium  Fl , because  he wants to be someone special. He is also an identical twin, another keynote of this Rx. I will precribe all these hopefully next month. It will be interesting to see if a breakthrough in the cases occurs.

Now Sankaran I really don't have time for. Ok so you find your essence but then I don't know the Rx he comes out with for it and there are so many new Rx I could never get around to reading them all. I find Scholtan's system more logical- but maybe that is because I was a Chemistry teacher in my other life!!  

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
wequar View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:50
Dear Dr Tyler,

I have been following your post on various topics ever since i became a member on the forum and have learnt a lot.But always wondered why you never posted any analysis, rather computerised analysis on the forum;

Times have changed,and time is precious.So why not get a good Homeopathic Software and do your research through this medium.This is my humble suggestion,and Dr Sajjad also endorses this;You can always take the opinion of other homeopaths on this subject specially those who are members of the forum and then see what they have to say about using homeopathic softwares,and then take a decision.You will not regret it,further there are other software on various alternative theraphy ,for example on Iridology,and accupressure etc.Todays software are smart tools and need to be tried and used.It does not replace the doctor but does save time;;

By the way while doing my HMD with British Institute my dessertation was,"COMPUTERISED HOMEOPATHY CURSE OR BLESSING"That was i think in 1994 or so.Since then there has been a quantum leap in this science.George Vithulkas,Subrata Kumar Banerjea,and many stalwarts in this profession are also using them,So go ahead and take that first step;

With my best wishes and happy new year

Wequar 
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 08 at 10:57
I am a Tutor on the BIH course and am pretty sure I have seen this as an essay to be presented by the students as one of their assignments!!

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 00:53
              Rochelle, it will certainly be interesting and a learning experience for us to see the results of your Lanthanide prescriptions. Do keep us updated on them!

I have so far not used Scholten's methods (though I do have 2 of his books), however, I have a friend who has used his methods successfully a couple of times. So I would certainly not rule the method out! I expect it would take a lot of reading to get a hang of it...

One and probably the main drawback for using his methods and remedies in India would be that the remedies are not available!! One would have to call for them from London or so!

As for the pros and cons of computerised repertorization, I personally use RADAR version 8.2. I haven't upgraded beyond that. I like the Encyclopaedia Homoeopathica as well. Yes, it makes life simpler but certainly cannot replace the human mind. A danger of computerised repertorization would be the chances of doing it mechanically without really pondering each symptom and its remedies. Also, rubric selection is very important. If the input is trash, the output will also be trash. Since computerised repertorization gives speed, it is easy to neglect the proper rubric selection... over time, one may tend to keep using the same commonly used rubrics without remembering that another one might be more suitable.  Having our reference books on the computer is of course great!! As Mr. Murthy and others have said, the search facility is of great benefit!

I know some good Homoeopaths who do the search and repertorization manually and have very good results. I also know some prescribers who do a bad job thanks to purely mechanical use of Homoeopathic software.

So it all boils down to the fact that if we use a computer to help us, we should keep in mind that it's only for simplifying our task and not the final decision maker!!

Dr. Firuzi Mehta (India)

Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 01:14
Computer software’s is a device to reduce the workload. You can select similitude in the minimum time, Kent and others would have used if they had the facility.Smile
sajjad.
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 01:20
Also, rubric selection is very important.(Firuzi)

Rubric selection is important whether you do it manually or with the aid of computer.
sajjad.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 01:41
Yes, Sajjad, I did qualify my statement with an explanation -- Since computerised repertorization gives speed, it is easy to neglect the proper rubric selection... over time, one may tend to keep using the same commonly used rubrics without remembering that another one might be more suitable.

It is easy to fall into the trap of poor rubric selection with computerization...

If one is careful and diligent, computerised repertorization is great!

Dr. Firuzi Mehta (India)

Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:01
<<over time, one may tend to keep using the same commonly used rubrics without remembering that another one might be more suitable>>

With Isis Vision- I have the latest Complete 09 on it all I do is put in a word and it shows me all the rubrics associated with that word so I do have a large choice. It also teaches me rubrics which I would not have thought of. Also besides each larger rubric there is a point which when I hover my mouse over it , it gives me cross references of that particular rubric.

Rochelle

Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:07
Sorry I couldn't get it in the body of the post so if someone knows how to do it for me please do!!!
Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:34

<<over time, one may tend to keep using the same commonly used rubrics without remembering that another one might be more suitable>>

With Isis Vision- I have the latest Complete 09 on it all I do is put in a word and it shows me all the rubrics associated with that word so I do have a large choice. It also teaches me rubrics which I would not have thought of. Also besides each larger rubric there is a point which when I hover my mouse over it , it gives me cross references of that particular rubric.

Rochelle

This facility is available with every good homeopathic software like radar,Mercurius and classic.isis  is very nice.It is not less than any other.i have also complete 2009.How about its reliability.
sajjad.
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:39
The big disadvantages with all these software's is that most of the time you cannot confirm some rubrics and their corresponding remedies  in available Materia Medicas.
sajjad.
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:41

Sorry I couldn't get it in the body of the post so if someone knows how to do it for me please do!!!
Rochelle

only hpathy members having editing facilities can do that.
sajjad.
(I have editing facilities!!!! :-)
Rochelle)
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:44
I think the reliablity is good because I can check where each Rx in a rubric comes from.
There is a number that can be seen on top of is Rx and I can look up the source. Unfortunately the numbers don't copy  so I can't show you.

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:45
I have editing rights and I still don't know how to put that upload into the body of the post!!!

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:48
I will post how to upload.Give me a day or two.Will you please?
sajjad. 

If I can't do it I don't know how you will be able to - I did what I did by clicking on the upload file.  Rochelle
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:53
Ricky,
I do not use any rubric or a medicine unless it is confirmed by reading it in a reliable  Materia Medica particularly the original provings.
sajjad.
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 04:58
Ricky,
First you have you copy in the paint.From there you will get the url and thereon pasting in ":insert image" shall be  transferred in your post.Your fellow members can do that for you easily.
sajjad.
Ricky View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Ricky Rocks!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 05:03
I never use Paint!!!

Rochelle
Rochelle
RSHom
Registered Homeopath
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 06:04
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 06:47
Hi Rochelle,

I take it you wanted to insert the screen shot in the main body of your post?

In the Post Reply window, in the icons in the top line there is an icon for Insert Image (with the tree symbol). You can browse for the location of your file and upload it into the main body of your post.

Hope this helps!

Your software programme sounds good.
Dr. Firuzi Mehta (India)

The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 10:01

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 08 at 10:17
 Slightly More clear;

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic