Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHomeoplus. Practice management software.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
softpath View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homeoplus. Practice management software.
    Posted: 20 Feb. 09 at 22:56

HomeoPlus is a powerful and innovative software developed to meet the everyday needs of the Homeopathic Doctor.

It allows the practitioner to virtually recreate a consultation as it happened, at any time, anywhere.

HomeoPlus is affordable and helps managing appointments, consultations, prescriptions, bookkeeping and inventory.

Visit http://www.homeoplus.com or contact us directly at info@homeoplus.com for more details.

sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 09 at 05:30
This software is good one but due to high price, 700$ is expensive for we, the people of Indian subcontinent.Wink
sajjad. 
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
softpath View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 09 at 23:04
Dear Sajjad,

Softpath's goal is to make this application available to every homeopath, no matter where they practice. As of now, homeoplus is unique with its capabilities, helping the doctor in many ways. Version 2.0, just released, brings new features such us video recording, wellness tracking and appointments management.

For north american continent the purchase price for one license is 199 USD with excellent discounts for students. IF purchased directly from softpath (homeoplus.com).

We have a special price for Indian subcontinent, 99 USD, again, if purchased directly from us.

Thank you,
Softpath
Manish Bhatia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 09 at 23:41
Does it work on LAN?

How will it work for an office where the billing and dispensing is done by the receptionist and the case details and prescription is entered by the homeopath?
Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
softpath View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 09 at 12:25
We got similar questions from other doctors so we are trying to address this issue in our next releases (late march, perhaps)

Basically, you will have an unique database, shared by two or more applications installed on different machines.

Ideally, the database resides on doctor's computer.

We will try to post updates here about our releases, this forum is very good.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 09 at 20:49
While you are working at it, please think about these:

1. Make the software modules with 'role-based' permission system. If my PC has server side application, I would like to have the flexibility of giving permissions to client-side PC for specific modules/feature. For eg.

a. The receptionist may have the ability to open the patient file and enter the basic details like patient name, address etc. Same with billing and stock keeping.

b. If a doctor wants, the receptionist or the assistant may be gives rights to specific software modules for accessing full cases or for entering data in new cases.

2. When the homeopath enters the prescription on his PC, it automatically gets reflected on the client side PC of the receptionist, so that automatically they know what to dispense for which patient.

3. I am not sure if your software already has it but the software should be able to store patient images (not just his photo but often photos related to pathology) and scanned pathological test reports and sort and link them to the case file for easy accessibility.

4. If similar feature can be added for adding audio and video, that would be a bonus!

5. The doctor may be given the possibility of creating custom fields. This will make the software really flexible.

www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
softpath View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb. 09 at 09:11
Dear dr Bathia,

We appreciate your suggestions, we strongly encourage this kind of feedback.

My answers:
1. Our software is modular but this is not reflected in current licensing. What we plan for the very near future is to have license for modules. Instead of buying an application, a doctor can buy module(s) and that means buying a license for that module.
In our example, you will buy a billing and stock keeping license which you will install on receptionist or assistant's computer.
However, if you want change the rights dynamically, this is an interesting ideea and we consider it for our modular licensing.

2. This will be an automat effect of having a shared database.

3 . Our software already has that. Beside the main patient's image, each patient record has an image pool associated with it. You can add images by browsing or drag-and-drop. Once the image was added to the pool it can be inserted in the context of case notes and previewed with double click.

You can add scanned documents but it is limited to pdf format and to one document per patient. We want to remove this limitation in our next release (2.1) and introduce support for multiple documents.

4. Yes, the audio and video files can be embedded in case notes. The audio and video files are recorded with homeoplus or can be imported from any location. Once imported the doctor can review it in homeoplus and add markers to tag the important points in the recording.

5. Flexibility is one one of the guidelines we follow but I'm afraid I do not understand what exactly you have in mind with custom fields. Can you please give an example.

Thank you.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 09 at 00:18
Sent you a PM with some suggestions.
www.doctorbhatia.com

anweradil View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 12 at 11:21
sent complete information of sotware
 Post Reply Post Reply