Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEasy Proof of Homeopathy on $1 in Lab Gear!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easy Proof of Homeopathy on $1 in Lab Gear!
    Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 18:43

Attached below are images (which may be slow-loading or missing for those of you still on dial-up) which covers an initial spectroscropy of homeopathic remedies, and their effect on the Vital Force.  In fact, this is a narrow window which directly gazes upon one facet of the Vital Force.   I call this method "Charge Spectroscopy" or "Nuclear Resonance Spectroscopy" (different from Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy because we're dealing with also hypergeometric, free space energy of the Vacuum/ ether drawn through the nucleus of atoms).  There are the free space waves all around us, and then there are also the free space waves pulled through the venturi that is each atomic nucleus and electron.   This is an even cheaper and easier extension of the Tesla-based experimental appartus designed in:

Identification of Homeopathic Remedies & Disease
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8879.
It is something each of you can do for even less than a dollar if you scrounge up some lab gear!  All you need is some Aluminum foil.  Just take a 4 inch x 4 inch square.  Attach an alligator clip to it.  That clip you connect to the (+) or red wire of any microphone cable normally used to run into your PC computer.  Just take a microphone cable, snip it, strip it, and obtain the positive wire.  The (-) or black wire you just leave loose, cut, or taped back.  It goes nowhere.  We're just taking free space wave energy of the atmosphere and tickling the Aluminum collector plate (a variant of Einstein's PhotoElectric Effect).  That pumps into the PC soundcard input.  We then use software to analyze that signal.  Software you can procure on-line FREE!  (HAMSCOPE v.156 available for download here: http://www.qsl.net/hamscope/ )

The human body becomes a large area collector "plate" for those waves, and so the signal is amplified all the more.  As the spectra of free space runs through the body, some of that signal is attenuated.  Some is transmitted freely through (as can be seen in the spikes). Some is amplified from constructive interference.  Some of the signal is destroyed due to absorption by the body of that Radiant Energy.  It directly relates to vitality and the Vital Force.  As we know from RIFE frequency research (which makes a nice bridge between Allopathy and Homeopathy), each frequency band does correspond with many symptom and pathology rubrics.  The overall amplitude of the signal and its variance also relates to the strength of one's Chi or Vital Force.   Both the amplitude and frequency shifts of the spectra give us much information and further proof regarding homeopathic remedies, the nature of their action, and their efficacy! Tongue   Simple as that! 

Gimpy!!!!!!! Have you stopped crying yet? Cry   I hope so.   Why don't you weep a little more over this one!  LOL  Mr. Randi!!!!!!!   Where's my $1 Million?!!!  LOL

Dr. Kumar, you will find this method easier to use than temperature and parametric spectra.  It will be easier to spread all over the homeopathic and allopathic world for continued data gathering.   It is more understandable to people.  Even these teenage kids playing on YouTube who edit sound and music files can easily understand it. The frequency window of this software only runs from 100 Hz to 2800 Hz...in the audio bands typically used by HAM's.  The waterfall function is also somewhat handy, but doesn't give the discerning capacity of just the frequency spectrum.  There are freeware, shareware, and commercial programs out there which cover a wider range of the spectrum more useful to RIFE.

In any case, attached you will find some interesting observations! Tongue  The brown line is time averaged from the signal.  The green line is real-time signal which changes too rapidly to discern steady band shapes.  You'll probably want to print the whole thread out in order to see the totality of the images and the spectral differences.   Right here, is proof of remedy reality, their action on the body, the Vital Force, and Vital Force differences between subjects, along with affects of the radiation world all around us.   Send them here when they say we're quacks!  Totally repeatable, in the open, and scientifically capable of reproduction by 5th graders, but oddly never these skeptic hacks and idiot-savant allopaths.

Other related links:

TOWARD A UNIFIED THEORY & MODEL BEHIND WHY HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES WORK

Science & Vital Force Voodoo
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9030

Introduction to the Modern Science of Homeopathy
(Same as the "propaganda" flick)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjcPt8OYk-U

Identification of Homeopathic Remedies & Disease
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8879.

Dr. Quack's Laser Reflection Experiments in Proof of Homeopathy (earlier fish kills)
http://excalibur.110mb.com/experiments.htm

More Discoveries on Water and Remedies

A Simple Mathematical Physics View to Homeopathy vs. Allopathy
http://excalibur.110mb.com/physics.htm

Pictorial Overview of the LM vs. C potencies
http://excalibur.110mb.com/myspc-lm.htm

Open Letter to James Randi & George Vithoulkas
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8968.

Scientific Research Bibliography 

PRACTICE

Introducing the PHI & Fibonacci Scale of Remedies
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8876

Phosphorous 12C Quickie Case Note -- Tremors Fix
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8875

Canine Lymphoma / Spleen Cancer Case Notes
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8946

Canine Skin Cancer: "Bayou" (pushed from Stage 3-4 to Stage 1)
http://excalibur.110mb.com/BAYOU.htm

Unorthodox Classical Homeopathy's Cure of Cancer Statistics
http://excalibur.110mb.com/cancerstats.htm
NATIONAL SECURITY
SuperFlu, Agrohomeo, and other with Dr. Kaviraj
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8976

Some U.S. Department of Defense Homeopathic R&D
http://excalibur.110mb.com/dod.htm

This is ki - The Ki Project(ion) [The Vital Force on "steroids"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7MGgxbhho&feature=related

This is Ki - Part 2  [The Vital Force on "steroids"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZw5_KcAL8&feature=related

--------------------------------

Comparison of Vital Force differences per person

Dr. Quack self-test!

Free Space and through Quartz

Dr.Quack measures his voodoo mojo and Chi!!! LOL

Vital Force relation to Temperature & Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts on Chi.
(Below is my spectra before and after warming the hands and feet only in hot water for about 10 minutes. The measured difference would be more intense, but I was eager to see the signal and so stopped soaking my hands & feet short of breaking a sweat; Maybe only about 60% of the potential boost in signal possible.)

...These frequency bands interestingly correspond with "general balancing" frequencies identified by Rifers, which would partly explain why I always generally feel better with such baths.  Dr. Myung Chill Kim in his book, Oriental Medicine and Cancer, also covers the utility of such baths for everything acute to chronic.  Tends to balance and equalize Chi, they say, although, I'm not seeing that here.  At the same time, these spectra are just a narrow window of the total spectra that the Vital Force spans.  Keep in mind that these are also still shots.  Watching the VF ebb and flow, and even respond to free space waves and their ebb and flow....you can only really see that dynamic in conducting the experiment yourself.

Don't cry, Gimpy!Cry  Dr. Quack will let you down easy if you're good. LOL  Should I publish the little dossier kept on you and your pals, it'll never be as bad as it could be! LOL

(Aw come on, Hpathy Team!  Leave it up this time?  I've given you plenty of "professional" images and information to date.  Leave me my fun with little Gimpy! WinkLOLLOLLOL )

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST:

Freespace spectrum (lowest RX volume) 30 JAN 09 (night sky)

Freespace spectrum (highest RX volume)

Arnica 30C (low RX volume setting)

Arnica Montana 30C (highest RX volume setting)

Arsenicum album 30C

Carbo anamalis 13X

Lycopodium 12C

Arnica Montana 30C waterfall

Arsenicum album 30C waterfall

Carbo anamalis 13X waterfall

Lycopodium 12C waterfall

Freespace signal (amplitude-time graph)

Arnica Montana 30C

Arsenicum album 30C

Carbo anamalis 13X

Lycopodium 12C input

CONCLUSION:

Spectral variances between remedies in these bands are very subtle.  This is probably why researchers have had a hard time obtaining remedy spectra unless using very sensitive inductor coils and signals (such as DigiBio was doing).  Much of that has to do with the size of the pellet as a collector "plate".   The human body is a very large Tesla collector "plate" compared to a small pellet, and so, when the remedy and body make good electrical contact and impact the nervous system, the remedy's "gain" increases (The signal to noise ratio improves in favor of the signal).  An alternative means of "seeing" the remedy is to simply make a larger remedy pellet -- as big as a baseball or soccer ball -- and alligator clip to that!  Or, we can just electronically boost the input signal while ignoring the noise which is in freespace bands we know anyhow.

Also, keep in mind these are boosted Tesla, radiant energy signals almost unthinkable to most laboratories.  Most eggheads hook up the ground wire!  Yet, all that does is dampen the subtle energy's signal through shorting out to ground!  This is a modern electrodynamics conehead engineering matter (Talk to Col. Tom Bearden about it or study his work. The grounding of lab sensors is the singlemost reason the scientists don't even pick up these signals!  Leave it (+) lead only and everything amplifies!).

MORE MEASURE OF DR.QUACK'S MOJO! Tongue

Dr. Quack earlier this afternoon (Pulsatilla 12C dose worn off; Rubrics shifted)

Dr.Quack before doing another hot water soak of hands & feet tonight.

DocQuack 1 minute after hot water soak

Dr. Quack after handling the 4 remedies with insulated, metal, needle nose pliers

* The handling of remedy pellets for all tests above was done with metal pliers initially because I could not find my plastic forceps.  Later, I switched over to just directly grabbing the last 2 pellets of the test with the aligator clip itself.  There was no significant change in spectra received.  However, even with insulated pliers, the wave energy of freespace flows right through the human body, through the pliers, through the insulation, through the remedy pellet, and into the aligator clip.  As makes sense from other Zero Point Energy and physics perspectives, this seems to imply a stronger magnetic component at work than electrical! Tongue  The idea at the core of the Caduceus that everything of the universe boils down to just magnetic waves with electric waves merely their byproduct.  I have also, in the past, observed plasma fingers and electrical arc seemingly attracted to remedy pellets but not confirmed it sufficiently to be sure.

* Can the remedy be "shorted out", capacitor discharged, or altered from human touch or any touch of conductive materials?   Yes, possibly so.  That needs further spectral study. However, I believe we will continue to find the remedy pellets behaving as crystal radio receivers, and essentially, permanent, "free energy" batteries.  Always recharging from the radiant universe like earth batteries or John Hutchison's petroelectric cells, unless we somehow alter their structure and charge.

UPDATE 31 JAN 09

Today, I reviewed an old freeware spectrum analyzer for use here.  It spans from 0 Hz to 25,000 Hz, giving a far wider window than the previous experiments using HAM scope. There are more professional and costly packages, but, for the average clinician or patient looking to quickly study these matters or to establish a low-cost, new, diagnostic tool...simple freeware makes more sense.   The software managed to amplify the signal pretty nicely so that spectral differences can be seen between remedies! Tongue

...Rectangular areas cover some of the variances between remedies.  Vertical frequency lines were compared with known Rife frequency data in an attempt to place at least some aspects of symptom & pathology rubrics to a particular frequency.  As we start to see the totality of rubrics and Rife frequency overlaps, we are able to see how that spectra starts to smell something like Arsenicum album.

The Freespace Spectra

...A peculiarity I am observing is that the above spectra of the radiant energy all around us tends to penetrate through all living and conductive things with slight variances due to constructive (amplification/transmission) or destructive (absorptive/reflective/refractive) interference.  In the search for anomalies per subject, I have needed to ask: "Well, what is normal amplitude at this frequency?  I have no reference.  Is this anomaly upward normal or should it spike downward on the graph?"  Having no known research in this area presently available to me, I have had to form this TEMPORARY hypothesis for further testing:

That the above freespace spectra is the normal, happy, healthy Vital Force's spectra in all living things.  It ebbs and flows as the radiant universe around us does, and as our spectral anomalies also do.  Healthy man perhaps lives "in tune" and almost perfectly resonant with the radiant universe around him?   Thus, man's normal, healthy spectra should follow very closely the shape of the free space spectra.  Able to ebb and flow with its shape.  Deviance from this freespace spectral shape would relate to various eccentricities of health and disease.  It is the deviance that also makes us unique souls; for I imagine we would live in a very dreary world if everyone lived with exactly the same spectra.  

All in all, the determination of the "normal" spectra is key here.  Everything hinges upon that.

Where does homeopathy fit in here with Rife?  

Well, it is impossible to fully categorize a man's disease signature in allopathic terms.  The Rifers have found that just a condition like Flu will have multiple frequency bands.  Therefore, we cannot fully relate a symptom rubric from the Materia Medica to a single frequency band, but rather it is composed of a combination of them.  For example, Liver Cancer has bands in 393, 479, 520, 734, and 3130 Hertz.  Likely more bands we don't know.  And so, therefore, we can expect to see Chelidonium Majus having frequency anomalies (over the freespace spectra) also in those bands (I have yet to test that, however.)

Typically, the Rifer uses a frequency generator to sweep the frequency bands with upward or downward spikes in order to destroy the patient's spectral anomalies.  They approach disease and its treatment in an allopathic/ naturopathic style, and yet homeopathic principles also apply there.  For example, in constructive interference, if you apply the "remedy" signal quickly and then shut it down quickly, this will tend to drag down the patient's frequency anomaly.  It's like squashing a wrinkle in your carpet with your foot, or the application of a homeopathic remedy exactly in-line with Minimum Dose concepts.  Never too much remedy signal for too long!  Less is more!   We also see that the short-term use of 5000 Hz signal (an Arsenicum album spike, like the tooth of a key) will tend to help with Anemia (just as Arsenicum album does), and yet prolonged use (proving) will tend to destroy red blood cells! Confused   So, there is homeopathy in Rife and Rife in homeopathy.

Next, is the consideration of how we can use such modern electronic tools in homeopathy?   So what?  What's the big deal here?  What good is it when we already know how to work our craft?

1) The taking of a patient's spectra in the clinic is now a very quick and simple process.  It's painless.  They just give you their "thumbprint" and you have the spectra.  For animals, you just touch the sensor to their nose quickly.  It's faster than taking a temperature with a thermometer.

2) Being able to see the patient's anomalies over an established "normal" spectra calls your attention to subtle symptoms and conditions which exist below the surface and have not yet become a patient complaint.  Upon further investigation, you will find a history and disease pattern related to those frequency anomalies.  The instruments become an extension of your senses the same as modern, allopathic diagnostics are useful in telling you the patient has a tumor he does not feel or even know about.  This allows you to send the patient back to the allopath for further workup and confirmation, or preferably to get them on a healthier path sooner.  It also allows you to see the results of your homeopathic work.  It helps the clinician to diagnose where diagnosis is difficult, such as in animals that do not talk to us or the child, the retarded, the elderly, the language hindered, etc.

3) But, more importantly, we flow again to the law of Hahnemann:   Cessat effectus cessat causa!  By even these frequency means, we can never know the disease by microscopic name, but only in the totality of the symptoms which are also represented in the totality of the patient's spectral radiance.   Whether by remedies or frequencies carefully applied, we can attack at those anomalies over the "normal" Vital Force spectra, thus curing the effects (anomalies) in order to strike at the cause (which is the patient's spectral shift away from normal).

...That remains my theory related to this equipment's application as of today.  We'll see how it goes! Tongue

OTHER SPECTROSCOPY & DISCERNMENT OF HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES

MolecularDyne.com
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Good-Bad-Two-Bagger-Ugly-Alternative/dp/1449591094/ref=tmm_pap_title_popover?ie=UTF8&qid=1280074365&sr=1-1 ">Ducky's First Book is in print</a>
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 18:50
Oh...one more thing.  Some Rife Frequencies related to Dr. Quack's signature and known rubrics:

500-540 Hz increased signal
550-600 Hz
600-800
Acidosis (see Hyperacidity) 959 colors 020 727 787 880 10k
H. Pylori 676
Most people use the base frequencies (727/728, 784/786/787, 880, 464/465) in every session since they address a number of commonpathogens which can be easily reinfected. Many typically usecleansing, relaxing, and general frequencies such as 304, 5000, 10000,and 3176 to finish sessions.
Candida 465 E. Coli 802

1125 spike
General balancing - 1130, 1131, 33
Mold (see also specific types) - 222, 242, 523, 565, 592, 623, 745, 933,1130, 1155, 1333, 1833, 4442  Candida resonates at 1150

1350-1360 small spike
Bacterium coli commune (E. coli) combination - 282, 333, 413, 957, 1320,
1800-2500
2250:
TONIC FOR ADRENALS
Adrenal stimulant - 10, 20, 2250

--------
Fungus and mold, general - 728, 880, 784, 464, 886, 866, 414, 254, 344,
2411, 321, 555, 942, 337, 766, 1823, 524, 374, 743, 132, 866

------------
Cancer
(I don't have cancer that I know about, though we all have mutating cells trying to gain an upper hand.)

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm
Cancer (BASIC SET. Also see rotation of General sets 1, 2, and 3 as Basic
sets. All others below are SECONDARY but may provide useful additional
frequencies depending on type. Also add ones determined from scans. See
Electroherbalism Cancer Regimen for more information.) - 2128, 2008, 2184,
2084, 2048, 2720, 2452, 6064, 120, 524, 854, 800, 728, 784, 880, 666, 464,
5000, 3176, 10000, 3040
Cancer (experimental additional frequencies to basic sets) - 55.56, 6.8,
440, 778, 1050, 1550, 2180, 663, 3672
Cancer cells, conidium head - 728
Cancer maintenance secondary - 120, 250, 428, 465, 600, 626, 650, 661, 664,
667, 690, 728, 776, 784, 800, 802, 832, 880, 1489, 1550, 1600, 1865, 2000,
2012, 2100, 2170, 2490, 2730 for 1 min.
Cancer not killed by 2008/2128 - 2180, 2182, 2184
Cancer, adenocarcinoma, esophogeal - 47, 2182, 2219, 832, 2084, 2127, 2160,
2452, 2876
Cancer, adenoma - 433
Cancer, astrocytoma (common tumor of brain and central nervous system) -
857, 9.19, 8.25, 7.69, 2170, 543, 641, 2127, 880, 690, 666
Cancer, bladder secondary (see Parasites, schistosoma)
Cancer, breast (1) - 2100, 2104, 2116, 2120, 866, 2128, 676, 2152, 166,
2182, 732, 3072, 2150, 1550, 2189, 2112, 3072, 2008, 120
Cancer, breast (1) secondary - 422, 942, 4412, 1862, 808, 1552, 728, 2720,
1234, 690, 2160, 2136, 477, 28, 317, 96, 3176, 96, 3176, 3040, 2145, 2048,
1830, 2112
Cancer, breast (2) - 3672, 2008, 2063, 2103, 2128, 2146, 2133, 2162, 2173,
2180, 2189, 2208, 2263, 2289, 2333, 1865, 444, 125, 95, 72, 48
Cancer, breast (3) - 656, 127, 1582, 478, 982, 2134, 2120, 9000, 9999, 304
Cancer, breast (4) - 2128 for 56 mins, 33, 1131 for 1 min
Cancer, BX virus - 2128, 3713, 2876, 11780000
Cancer, BY virus - 2008, 3524
Cancer, carcinoma, basal cell skin - 2116 for 30 min, 760, 2280 for 5 min
Cancer, carcinoma, bronchial - 462, 776, 852, 1582, 2104, 2144, 2184, 3672
Cancer, carcinoma, colon - 656
Cancer, carcinoma, larynx - 327, 524, 731, 1133
Cancer, carcinoma, liver (1) - 393, 479, 520, 734, 3130
Cancer, carcinoma, liver secondary (see Hepatitis B and Parasites, fluke,
liver)
Cancer, carcinoma, liver, fermentative - 214
Cancer, carcinoma, scan - 728, 690, 2008, 2104, 2112, 2120, 2128, 2136,
2144, 2152, 2160, 2168, 2176, 2184, 2192, 2200, 2217, 5000, 9999, 304
Cancer, carcinoma, uterine, fermentative - 127
Cancer, cervical secondary (see Pappiloma virus)
Cancer, droglioma (see also Cancer, glioma, astrocytoma) - 853
Cancer, fibrosarcoma (malignancy containing connective tissue and developing
rapidly from small bumps on the skin) - 1744
Cancer, fibrous tumor secondary - 1340
Cancer, gastric, adenocarcinoma - 676
Cancer, general, set 1 - 728, 784, 880, 464, 666, 2720, 800, 120, 2084,
2184, 2050, 524, 2452, 854, 2008, 2128, 5000, 3176, 9999, 304
Cancer, general, set 2 - 727, 786, 880, 465, 1552, 802, 1862, 2182, 20, 64,
72, 96, 125, 2450, 2489, 2048, 2008, 2127, 3176, 3040, 10000, 3176, 304
Cancer, general, set 3 - 728, 943, 414, 866, 886, 732, 676, 690, 776, 240,
650, 442, 2180, 2454, 1865, 523, 128, 2128, 2008, 2049, 10000, 3176, 304
Cancer, glioblastoma - 720, 2008, 2128, 2180, 2182, 728, 832, 800, 664, 20,
855, 543, 641, 857
Cancer, glioblastoma tremor - 463, 466
Cancer, gliomas (largest group of brain cancers) - 543, 641, 857
Cancer, Hodgkin's disease (a form of malignancy characterized by enlargement
of the lymph nodes, spleen, and lymph tissue and often includes weight loss,
fever, night sweats, and anemia. Also called lymphogranuloma. Also see
Chlamydia pneumoniae.) - 552, 1522
Cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma - 249, 418, 647
Cancer, leukemia - 2127, 2008, 880, 787, 727, 690, 666, 2217
Cancer, leukemia "hairy cell" (typified by abnormal blood cells & shortage
of others) - 122, 622, 932, 5122, 488, 781
Cancer, leukemia mycloid (characterized by rapid growth of
incompletely-formed white blood cells) - 422, 822
Cancer, leukemia, feline (cat) - 424, 830, 901, 918
Cancer, leukemia, lymphatic - 478, 833
Cancer, leukemia, T-cell - 222, 262, 822, 3042, 3734
Cancer, liver (see Cancer, carcinoma, liver)
Cancer, liver secondary (see Hepatitis B and Parasites, fluke, liver)
Cancer, lung (see Cancer, carcinoma, bronchial)
Cancer, lymphogranuloma, lymphoma (see Hodgkin's disease)
Cancer, lymphogranuloma venereum secondary (see Chlamydia trachomatis)
Cancer, lymphosarcoma - 482
Cancer, melanoma metastasis - 979
Cancer, multiple myeloma secondary (see Cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma)
Cancer, mycosis fungoides (a form of skin cancer resembling eczema) - 852
Cancer, nasopharyngeal secondary (see EBV)
Cancer, pain - 3000, 95, 2127, 2008, 727, 690, 666
Cancer, plasmacytoma (plasma-cell tumor) - 475
Cancer, prostate (also see Prostate adenominum and Prostate hyperplasia) -
20, 60, 72, 95, 125, 666, 727, 787, 790, 766, 800, 920, 1998, 1875, 442,
2008, 2127, 2128, 2217, 2720, 2050, 2250, 5000, 2130, 2120, 690, 304
Cancer, prostate (1) - 2128, 2125, 2131, 2140 for 3 to 6 min, 2145, 666,
3672 for 3 to 4 min
Cancer, prostate (Vega result 1) - 854, 1840, 2145, 2288
Cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma (1) - 2000, 2005, 2008, 2016, 2048, 2084, 2093,
6024, 2100, 2128, 2127, 2184, 2217, 6384, 728, 784, 880, 464
Cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma, embryonal (Vega result 1) - 2586, 5476, 4445
Cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma, embryonal - 2004, 2008, 2016, 2032, 2040, 2060,
2586, 6024
Cancer, sarcoma general - 2008, 3524
Cancer, skin (see Cancer, carcinoma, basal cell skin and specific forms)
Cancer, stomach secondary (see Heliobacter pylori)
Cancer, tertiary - 20, 421, 965, 50, 383
Cancrum oris (rapidly growing oral or nasal ulcer) - 20, 727, 787, 802, 880
Candida (use Parasite general, roundworm, and ascaris if these don't work
long term) - 414, 464, 877, 866, 886, 254.2, 381, 661, 762, 742, 1151, 450
Candida carcinomas - 2167, 2182, 465
Candida secondary (also use other parasite sets (esp roundworm freqs) if
necessary) - 72, 422, 582, 727, 787, 802, 1016, 1134, 1153, 1550, 2222, 412,
Candida tertiary (some causal factors) - 880, 95, 125, 20, 60, 225, 427,
240, 650, 688, 152, 442, 8146, 751, 1146
Candida tropicalis - 1403, 675, 709

MolecularDyne.com
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Good-Bad-Two-Bagger-Ugly-Alternative/dp/1449591094/ref=tmm_pap_title_popover?ie=UTF8&qid=1280074365&sr=1-1 ">Ducky's First Book is in print</a>
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 18:57

SRRM/2009
BWDRRM/2009
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 19:39

...Oh, by the way, you can use this apparatus and method to quickly prove homeopathy's reality to any judge or jury...such as in the case of Jeremy Sherr and the treatment of AIDS patients in Africa, etc.Tongue

Come on, Gimpy!  Stop crying.  Get up!
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:21

Hayaa!!! Take that Allopathy!

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

A Vastly Incomplete List of Scientific Research Behind Homeopathy

www.MolecularDyne.com

28 MAY 08

(Courtesy of: John Benneth,  www.Bandershot.com, http://johnbenneth.wordpress.com/about/ )

1. 1902 P.Jousset investigated the effects of silver nitrate up to 25c on mycelium. He found significant results in their weights, finding that the silver nitrate stunted growth. (reported by Gabriel Bertrand) “The Extraordinary Sensitiveness of Aspergillus Niger to Manganese.” Comptes Rendus Academie des Science; 154, 616, 1912

1. 1906 Boericke and Tafel made an unusual observation of the emanations from a high dilute of  radium bromide (30c), to photograph a picture of the outline of a key. (Tafel’s Jottings, 1906.)

1. 1928 JUNKER, Hermann The Effect of Extreme DIlutions on Microorganisms Phluger’s Archiv fur die Gesamte Physiologie, 219, pp 647-672, 1928

1. 1923 Lilli Kolisko, Physical and Physiological Demonastration of the Effect of the Smallest Entities. Der Kommende Tag, A-G Verlag, Stuttgart, 1923  pp. 1-10 .     

1. 1923 N.P. Krawkow-  Demonstrated 15c histamine increased the blood flow in isolated rabbit ears 25% and using 12c microdoses of adrenaline, strychnine, histamine and quinine was able to affect the change of pigmentation in the isolated skins of frogs. Controls were used. “Beyond the Boundary of Sensibility of Living Protoplasm” Zeitschrift fur die Gesamte Experimntalle Medizin, 34 pp.279-306      

1. 1925 G. Stearns & M. Stark reported the action of microdilutes on fruit fly tumors. In this fascinating study we see that microdilutes actually altered the genetics of their subjects. A genetically determined tendency to tumor formation ceased to exist after the administration of a microdilution of the tumor itself (isopathy). Controls were used. Other microdilutes were used to no effect. “Experiments with Homeopathic Potentized Substances Given to Dropsophilia Melanogaster with Hereditary Tumors”, The Homeopathic Recorder, 40.      

1. 1925 G. Stearns tested microdilutions of salt on guinea pigs and demonstrated adverse affects from 30c to 1000c sodium chloride. He noted loss of appetite, aversion for bread, loss of weight, their young poorly nourished and scrawny, less active, indifferent, hair less glossy, rough, untidy, eyes watery, lack luster. And homeopaths brag that their “remedies” (which are actually legal drugs) can do no harm!  There were 16 female control animals, and they all  became pregnant, whereas only 31% of the 48 female experimental animals became pregnant. At the end of five months over half, 55% of the experimental animals were dead compared to only 35% of the control animals “Experimental Data on One of the Fundamental Claims in Homeopathy”, The Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy, 18.     

1. 1927 Karl Konig used microdilutes to experiment on frogs and fungi. He discovered that by using dilutions of of lead and silver nitrate ranging from 1 to 15c he could cause a premature metamorphosis in Rana fusca (common frog tadpoles) or kill them or the fungus in the water. Once again here we see that homeopathic drugs can have negative organic affects. Controls were used and the sinusoidal curve that we see in many experiments of diverse measures is first noted here. “On the Effect of Extremely Diluted (”Homeopathic”) Metal Salt Solutions on the Development and Growth of Tadpoles. Zeitschrift fur die Gesamte Experimentalle Medizin, 34, pp. 279-306

1. 1929 Vladimir Vondracek repeated Konig’s work, and instead of lead and silver nitrate used gold chloride and a different species of frog. At 12c he also reported a significant increase in the mortality of tadpoles, and also obtained a repetition of the sinusoidal curve. “The Mortality of Tadpoles in Ultra Solutions” Zeitschrift fur die Gesamte Experimentelle Medizin. 66 pp. 533-538

1. 1930 Persson, WM enzymes,  The Principles of Catalysis in Biochemistry and Homeopathy, J Am. Inst. Hom.  23, pp 1055-1089

1. 1932 George Russell Henshaw discovered a method for influencing  serum flocculation in rabbits. Using Bryonia alba and Baptista tinctoria he showed a reaction in some of his subjects  ”A New Method of Determining the Indicated Remedy by a Flocculation Test of the Serum The Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy, 25

1. 1932 Joseph Roy The Experimental Justification of the Homeopathic Dilution, Le Bulletin Medical, 46, pp. 528-531, 1932

1. 1936 Boyd, Research on Low Potencies of Homeopathy, London, Heinemann

1. 1936 Boyd, Research on Low Potencies of Homeopathy,London, Heinemann

1. 1938 Pierre Narodetzki, On the Establishment of a Technique for Studying Homeopathic Doses. Thesis. University of Paris, 1938

1. 1938 Perrson, WM enzymes, Effeats of Very Small Amounts of Medicamentws and Chemicals on Urease, Diastase and Trypsin,  Archives Internatales de Pharmodynamie et de Therapie, 46, pp. 249-267

1. 1941 PATTERSON & BOYD  Potency Action - -  A Preliminary Study of the Alteration of the Schick Test by a Homeopathic Potency, The British Homeopathic Journal 31,  pp. 301-309

1. 1941 Boyd, W.E. The action of microdoses of mercuric chloride on diastase Br. Hom J  31:1-28

1. 1941 Heintz used UV spectra conductivity to make measurements and IR analysis of high dilutes. Physikalische Wirkungen hochverdunnter potenzierter Substanzen Naturwissenchaften  29:713-25

1. 1942 Boyd, W.E. The application of a new biologic heart rate recorder to the study of the action on the frog ehart of small doses of Crataegus, DIgitalis, Strophanthus gratus and of traces doses of  Strophanthus sarmentosus  Br. Hom J  43:11-23

1. 1946 Boyd, W.E. “An investigation regarding the aciton on diastase of microdoses of mercuric chloride when prepared with and without mechanical shock” Br. Hom J 36:214-23 22. 

1. 1951 J. Jarricot showed that veratrine sulfate 30c could decrease muscle contraction in frogs, and that Iberis amara in dilutions of 18c to 118c could slow the heart beat of turtles. The work appeared to be well controlled. “The Infinitessimals of Homeopathic Physicians Editions des Laboratoires P.H.R,.Lyon  

1. 1952 Gay-Boiron , galvonmeter, A Study of the Physics of Dynamization, Edition des Laboratories P.H.R., Lyon France.

1. 1953 Gay/Boiron, galvonometer, ) A Physical Demonstration of the Real Existence of the Homeopathic Remedy, Edition des Laboratories P.H.R., Lyon France

1. 1954 Boyd, W.E. enzymes, “Biochemical and biological evidence of the activity of high potencies” British Homeopathic Journal 44:6-44 .  In the1930's Perrson had claimed homeopathic Mercuric Chloride could effect enzymatic process.  Boyd followed up under more controlled conditions. Commissioned two research scholars to design the study. Extensive testing and methodology. Merc. Chloride 32C.  500 comparisons between controls and tests.

1. 1964 Heintz, polarography, Les “maximums” del la Polarographie et la force electromotrice de mouvement C.R. Seances Academy Sience 1962

1. 1966 Smith & Boericke, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, Modern instrumentaion for the evaluation of homeopathic drug structure,  Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy

1. 1966 Brucato & Stephenson, 50 KV Alternating Current Dielectric Tester, Dielectric strength testing of homeopathic dilutions of HgCl2, Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy

1. 1968 Smith & Boericke, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, Changes caused by succussion on N.M.R. patterns and bioassay of bradykinin triacetate (BKTA) succussion and dilutions, J Am Inst Hom 1968: 61 197-212

1. 1972 Heintz, electronic measures, La mesure de l’action de dilutions successives a l’aide, Ann Hom Fr 14:275-84

1. 1975 Young, Nuclear magnetic resonance studies of succussed solutions J Am Inst Hom  68:8-16

1. 1975 Luu-D-Vinh, Raman-Laser spectroscopy, Etude des dilutions homeopathiques par effet Raman -Laser

1. 1977 NOIRET and CLAUDE, Enterobacter cloacae, Lysteria monocytogenes, Streptoccocus bovis, Activitie des diverse dilutions homeopathiques de Cuprum sulfuricum sur quelques souches microbiennes, Ann Hom Fr 19:91-109

1. 1979 Kumar and Jussal, surface tension measurements, A hypothesis on the nature of homeopathic potencies, Br Homeopathic Journal 68: 197-204

1. 1980 Boiron & Luu-D-Vinh, Raman Laser spectroscopy, Etude de l’actionde la chaleur sur les dilutions hahnemanniennes par spectrometrie raman. Ann Hom Fr  22 (2):113-18

1. 1982 Jussal, Meera, Dua, & Mishra, measured capacitance, resistance and dielectric dispersion, H-ion concentrations, electrode pontetials using an LCR bridge, time domain   reflectance spectroscopy, digital pH meter, and nonpolarising electrodes.  Physical effects on the suspending medium by compounds asymptotically infinite dilutions, Hahnemannian Gleanings, 3: 114-120

1. 1983 Jussal, Meera, & Dua Dielectric dispersion of weak alcoholic solutions of some drugs at high frequencies using Time Domain Spectroscopy Hahnemannian Gleanings, 8: 358-36638. 

1. 1983 Jenkins & Jones yeast and wheat seedlings, Comparison of wheat and yeast as in vitro models for investigating homeopathic medicines. British Homeopathic Journal, 72, 3: 143-14739.  1983 Sacks, A.D. nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy of homeopathic remedies J. Holist. Med. 5, 2: 172-177

1. 1988 De Guidice, E. Preparata, G. Vitello, G. Water as a free electric dipole laser Phys. Rev. Lett. 61: 1085-1088

1. 1988 Davenas, E., F. Beauvais, J. Arnara, M. Oberbaum, B. Robinzon, A. Miadonna, A. Tedeschi, B. Pomeranz, P. Fortner, P. Belon, J. Sainte-Laudy, B. Poitevin & J. Benveniste (198  “Human basophil degranulation triggered by very dilute antiserum against IgE”, Nature, 333(6176):816-18. 42.  1990 Weingartner, O. Nuclear magnetic resonance NMR features that relate to homeopathic Sulfur potencies Berlin, J. Res. Hom. 1,1:61-68

1. 1992 Demangeat, L., Demangeat, C., Gries, P.,Poitevin, B.,Constanstinesco,A. Nuclear magnetic resonance. In this study vortexed potencies of Silicea in a concentration of 1.66X 10-5 to 1.66x 10-29 moll Silicea in 0.9% NaCl were investigate by means of NMR. Special attention was to the relaxation times T1 and T2 of the hydrogen protons Modifications des temps de relaxation RMN a 4 MHz des protons du solvant dans les tres hatures dilutions salines de silice/lactose.

1. 1994 Shui-Yin Lo, photo microscopy, (see pictures of Ice Electric, or “homeopathic” crystals below) In this unusual and controversial experiment, the Lo team, according to Dana Ullman, used an still yet unknown technique to actually photograph hydrogen bonding in water, revealing the suggestion that homeopathic drugs are a type of liquid crystal  ”Anomalous State of Ice,” Modern Physics Letters B, 10,19(1996):909-919.  See also, “Physical Properties of Water with IE Structures,” Modern Physics Letters B, 10, 19(1996) : 921-930. 

1. 1996 Conte, Berliocchi, Lasgne and Vernot, nuclear magnetic resonance, infrared, beta scintillation, In this amazing little book this interdisciplinary French team presents the first nuclear theory for homeopathic drugs. According to the authors when matters disappears by dilution and is potentized by succussion, it leaves the opposite of the well known super dense black hole, what the authors call a WHITE HOLE and discuss a new atomic particle, the HYPERPROTON. This investigation they believe reveals the first model for the drive of animated matter. In this report they evidence  the emission of Beta radiation from homeopathic drugs. Theory of High Dilutions, Polytechnica, Paris  

1. 1997 VAN WIJK and WIEGANT, Using a step down arsenite treatment with 100M or 300M arsenite followed by an incubation of rat liver cells with lower concentrations of 1-10M dilutions, cells were shown to exhibit increased sensitivities to low concentrations of sodium arsenite.  There was an additional increase in the synthesis of protector proteins when low concentrations of arsenite were applied to arsenite pretreated cells. Stimulation of cellular defence of stressed liver cells by subharmful doses of toxicants HomInt R&D Newsletter, 1:/1997: 12-14 Karlsruhe

1. 1999 Vittorio Elia and Marcella Niccoli, thermography, “Thermodynamics of Extremely Diluted Aqueous Solutions,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, June, 827:241-248.  

1. 2001 Geckeler, Kurt and Samal, Shashadhar at the Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea discovered fullerenes, football-shaped buckyball molecules, formed aggregates in solution, and when diluted, the size of the fullerene particles increased. Cyclodextrin molecules behaved the same way. So did the organic molecule sodium guanosine monophosphate, DNA and sodium chloride. Dilution made molecules cluster five to 10 times bigger than those in the original solutions. Growth was not linear, and depended on the original concentration. Geckeler and Samal found that the more dilute the solution inthebeginning, the larger the aggregates become, and only worked in polar solvents like water, in which one end of the molecule has a pronounced positive charge while the other end is negative. Chemical Communications, 2001, page 2224; there is no volume number NewScientist.com http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1532

1. 2003 Bell I., Lewis D., Brooks A., Lewis S., Schwartz G. Gas Discharge Visualization Evaluation of Ultramolecular Doses of Homeopathic Medicines Under Blinded, Controlled Conditions. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Volume 9, Number 1, 2003, pp. 25-38.

1. 2004 Belon, P., J. Cumps, M. Ennis, P.F. Mannaioni, M. Roberfroid, J. Sainte-Laudy, & F.A. Wiegant (2004) “Histamine dilutions modulate basophil activation”, Inflammation Research, 53(5):181-8.

---------

Some Department of Defense Research / Samueli Institute (UNCLASSIFIED), Courtesy of “Dr.Quack” at www.MolecularDyne.com , Outdated list as of 27 MAY 08):

1. Rapid Induction of Protective Tolerance to Potential Terrorist Agents: A Systematic Review of Low and Ultra-low Dose Research.  Astrid Szeto, Dr. Florence Rollwagen, Dr. Wayne B. Jonas.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and the Samueli Institute for Information Biology.

1. Induced Neuroprotection for Biochemical Warfare.  Dr. Aryan Namboodiri.  Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Genetics.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.

1. Complimentary and Alternative Research for Military Operations and Healthcare [MIL-CAM]

1. Homeopathic Nosodes for the Treatment of VEE Infection.  Dr. Radha Maheshwari. Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD.

1. Mechanisms of Receptor Signaling Following Low and Ultra-Low Treatment of Macrophages with Lipopolysaccharide and Interlukin-6.  Dr. Florence Rollwagen.  Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD.

1. Digital Biology Program.   Dr. Wayne B. Jonas, MD; Dr. John Ives; Dr. Florence Rollwagen; Dr. Rajesh Kumar.  Walter Reed Army Institute of Research; Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.  Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

1. Proteomic Analysis of Homeopathic Glutamanergic Neurotoxicity and Protection.  Dr. Aryan Namboodiri. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.

1. Efficacy of Homeopathic Drugs in Management of Myomata Uteri.  Dr. Girish Gupta.  Gaurant Clinic and Centre for Homeopathic Research.  Lucknow, India.

1. Homeopathic Nosodes in the Treatment of Viral Infections.  Dr. Radha Maheshwari.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Bethesda, MD.

1. A Double-blind Randomized Homeopathic Remedy Proving:  A Comparison of Two High Potencies.  Dr. Heribert Mollinger.  Gesundheitszentrum Sokrates.  Guttingen, Switzerland.

1. Macroscopic Entanglement as a Model for Information Biology Effects -- Empirical Tests of a New Model.  Dr. Harald Walach.  Director of Research.  Institute of Environmental Medicine and Hospital Epidemiology.  Freiburg University Hospital.  Freiburg, Germany.

1. Are the Therapeutic Effects of Homeopathy Attributed to the Consultation, the Homeopathic Remedy or Both?  An Exploratory Randomized Controlled Trial in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.  Dr. Sarah Brien, Dr. George T. Lewith.  School of Medicine, University of Southamption, U.K.

1. Homeopathic Approach for the Treatment and Prevention of Cancer:  Preclinical Studies Using Animal Models.  Dr. Ramadasan Kuttan.  Amala Cancer Research Center. Kerala, India.

1. Efficacy of Homeopathic Drugs in the Management of Cancer:  A Clinical Study.  Dr. Girish Gupta.  Gaurant Clinic and Center for Homeopathic Research.  Lucknow, India.

1. Assessment of Outcomes from the Use of Homeopathy and Acupuncture in General Practice.  Dr. Karin Kirschmann.  University Hospital Freiburg. Department of Environmental Medicine and Hospital Epidemiology.

1. Proteomic Analysis of Homeopathic Glutamanergic Neurotoxicity and Protection. Dr. Aryan Namboodiri.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Bethesda, MD.

1. Homeopathic Approach for Treatment and Prevention of Breast Cancer: Pre-Clinical Studies Using Cell and Animal Models.  Dr. Radha Maheshwari.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.  Bethesda, MD.

1. HALD Chemistry Core Laboratory.  Dr. Todor Todorov, Dr. Jose Centeno.  Laboratory of Biophysics and Environmental Toxicology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.  Washington, D.C.

1. A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-centered Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy of the Homeopathic Medication TRAUMEEL S in the Treatment of Chemotherapy-induced Stomatitis in Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation.  Dr. Menachem Oberbaum.  Center for Integrated Complimentary Medicine. Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Israel.

1. Program on Neuroprotection with Homeopathic Glutamate.  Dr. John Ives, Ayo Olufade, Dr.Ann Marini, Dr. Diane Marotta.   Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Walter Reed Army Medical Center.  Washington, D.C.

1. Prevention of Prostate Cancer with Low-dose Cadmium.  Dr. Radha Maheshwari, Dr. Jaya Gaddipati, Dr. Rajesh Kumar, Dr. Anoop Singh, Dr. Pankaj Seth, Dr. Michael Waalkes.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences; Two NIH laboratories; Gaurang Clinic, Lucknow, India; Amala Research Center, Amala, India.

1. Systematic Review of Hormesis and Homeopathy for Biochemical Warfare Protection. Astrid Szeto.  Environmental Control Section.  Food and Drug Administration.  Washington, D.C.

1. Homeopathic Protection of the Brain from Biochemical Warfare Agents.  Dr. Aryan Namboodiri.  Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Genetics.  Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.  Bethesda, MD.

(Courtesy:  Gina Tyler, Dhom of www.Hpathy.com )

1. Variation in Fourier transform infrared spectra of some homeopathic potencies and their diluent media.   Department of Zoology, Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal, India.   OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to determine whether potentized homeopathic drugs and their diluent media differ from each other with respect to their Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectra.
  2. DESIGN: FTIR spectra of Nux vomica 30C, Lycopodium 30C, Santonin 30C, Cina 30C, Cina 206C, Cina 1006C, and their diluent media 90% ethanol and Ethanol 30C were obtained in the wave number range of 2000-1000 cm1 at 20 degrees C. Potassium bromide powder soaked with the potencies, pressed into pellets, and air dried were used to measure the spectra. Because water structures in homeopathic potencies are thought to carry specific information on drug molecules and because O-H bending vibrational band (v2) exclusively belongs to water, the study was restricted to the bands in that wave number region. Alcohol has no absorption in the O-H bending region.  RESULTS: The potencies were found to differ from each other and their diluent media in the number of v2 bands, their wave number (cm1), shape, and half-width (cm1) of the bands. PMID: 16296914 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

1. Bruno Brigo, and G. Serpelloni, "Homeopathic Treatment of Migraines: A Randomized Double-blind Controlled Study of 60 Cases,"  Berlin Journal on Research in Homeopathy, March 1991, 1,2:98-106).

1. Jennifer Jacobs, L. Jimenez, Margarita, Stephen Gloyd, "Treatment of Acute Childhood Diarrhea with Homeopathic Medicine: A Randomized Clinical Trial in Nicaragua," Pediatrics, May 1994, 93,5:719-25.  This randomized double-blind study involving 81 children was conducted in Nicaragua in cooperation with the University of Washington and the University of Guadalajara. The results showed that, the individualized homeopathic medicine showed clinically and statistically significant improvement in the children’s diarrhea, compared to the children treated with placebo. Children that received homeopathic medicine recovered from infection 20% faster than the children treated with placebo. The children who were more sick reacted to the homeopathic treatment in a spectacular manner. In total the study used 18 different homeopathic medicines selected on an individualized basis according to the symptoms of each child.

1. The effectiveness of homeopathic treatment was proved is diabetic retinitis. (Zicari, et al., "Valutazione dell'azione Angioprotettiva di Preparati di Arnica nel Trattamento della Retinpatia Diabetica," Bolletino de Oculistica, 1992, 5:841-848).

1. White mice were exposed to X radiation with a power of 100 to 200 rad (non lethal dosage) and were then evaluated after 24, 48 and 72 hours. Ginseng 6X, 30CH and 200CH and Ruta graveolans 30CH and 200CH were given before and after the radiation.  In comparison to mice who received placebo, those who were administered with homeopathic medicines presented significantly less damage in cells and chromosomes. (A.R. Khuda-Bukhsh, S. Banik, "Assessment of Cytogenetic Damage in X-irradiated Mice and its Alteration by Oral Administration of Potentized Homeopathic Drug, Ginseng D200," Berlin Journal of Research in Homeopathy, 1991, 1,4/5:254. Also Khuda-Bukhsh, A.R. Maity, S., "Alteration of Cytogenetic Effects by Oral Administration of Potentized Homeopathic Drug, Ruta graveolens in Mice Exposed to Sub-lethal X-radiation," Berlin Journal of Research in Homeopathy, 1991, 1, 4/5:264).

1. In a study conducted in the Moscow People’s Friendship University, the electric activity of the muscular wall of the stomach and duodenum was studied after the effect of the homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica (A. Zavadskaya, K. Privalova, S. Pasin, G. Loukas, Department of Homeopathy).

1. In an experiment using cats the effect of the medicine Nux Vomica 30CH was studied after applying it to the region of electrodes in the cardia of the stomach, the body, the pylorus and the duodenal bulb. After the application of the medicine, the muscular activity in the body increased by 3.2 times, 2.1 times in the pylorus, while in the duodenal bulb it was reduced by 2.2 times. The experiment proved the ability of the homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica to have an effect on the function of the stomach. The results of this experiment agree with the results of the homeopathy experimental proof for this medicine.

1. In another research conducted in the same university, the endurance of mice under hypoxia conditions due to the administration of the homeopathic medicine Hydrogenium Peroxydatum 30CH was studied (A. Chochlov, A. Zavadskaya, Ch. Efstathiou, G. Loukas, Department of Homeopathy). Two groups of mice were used, one of which received homeopathic medicine and the other placebo. Mice who received placebo were the healthier ones while mice that received the homeopathic medicine were the weaker ones. An experimental model was used, where the two groups were placed under high altitude conditions. Mice that received the homeopathic medicine showed faster and better adaptation to hypoxia conditions. Furthermore, when they returned to normal conditions, they reverted to their normal state more quickly and had longer life duration than the mice of the other group.

1. In another research conducted in the same university, the effect of the homeopathic medicine Berberis vulgaris on the lymphatic drainage was studied (A. Zavadskaya et al.). Plant tincture and homeopathic medicines in the 3rd, 6th and 30th potency were given to mice. Initially the time of drainage of the coloring substance from the intestine to the mesentery was measured before providing any medicine. Then the various medicines were tested and the drainage time was measured. The study of the results showed that the potentized forms of Berberis vulgaris increase the lymphatic drainage while the corresponding plant tincture contains it.  Especially the 3rd and 6th potencies increased the drainage more in the intestine than in the mesentery while the 30th increased it to the same degree in both the intestine and the mesentery.

1. First double blind study: This cross-over study ever performed was done by homoeopaths. This impressive study was done concurrently in eleven different cities on fifteen subjects. This particular experiment consisted of 665 pages, which was the research proving of belladonna. [Howard P. Bellows. The test drug proving of the O.O. and L. Society: a reproving of Belladonna (Boston: the American homoeopathic ophthalmological, otological, and laryngological society. 1906).]

1. Scientific Evidences about Homoeopathy © Dr. Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD (Homoeopathy), Dr. (Km) Ruchi Rajput BHMS, Homoeo Cure Research Centre P. Ltd., NH 74- Moradabad Road,Kashipur (UTTARANCHAL) – INDIA Email : drrajneeshhom@hotmail.com

(Courtesy:  http://www.lyghtforce.com/King_bio/research.htm )

RESEARCH IN HOMEOPATHY

Whenever critics may say That HOMEOPATHY does not have any good research. we can confidently inform them that they are not familiar with The SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE. The following summarizes a number of good double-blind Homeopathy studies including both LABORATORY STUDIES as well as CLINICAL RESEARCH. HOMEOPATHY also has a most IMPRESSIVE ACCUMULATION OF STATISTICS that has been acquired over The last 200 years. In a time and age when medicines have a rapid turnover due to harmful side effects or ineffectiveness, Homeopathy has stood the TEST OF TIME. As basic truths will always exist, so have the remedies of Homeopathy. It should be known that In 1975 the U.S. CONGRESS OFFICE OF TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT estimated That only 10-20% of all CONVENTIONAL MEDICAL PRACTICES have been shown to be EFFICACIOUS BY CONTROLLED TRAIL. 1

EARLY HOMEOPATHY RESEARCH — To the surprise of most, The FIRST DOUBLE BLIND CROSS-OVER STUDY EVER PERFORMED was done in 1906 BY HOMEOPATHS. This impressive study was done concurrently in eleven different cities on fifteen subjects. This particular experiment consisted of 665 pages, which was The Research Provings of BELLADONNA. 2

Also at the turn of The century. a book was published called "The LOGIC OF FIGURES or COMPARATIVE RESULTS OF HOMEOPATHICAND OTHER TREATMENTS. This book provides dozens of charts comparing dis-ease and death rates in Homeopathic and Allopathic Hospitals. This also included the epidemic diseases of scarlet fever, yellow fever, typhoid. etc. The HOMEOPATHIC HOSPITALS usually had 50 TO 80% LESS DEATHS PER 100 PEOPLE, depending on The disease compared.

Another early double blind Homeopathy study was sponsored by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT DURING WORLD WAR II, The experiment demonstrated that those given Homeopathic Remedies experienced SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN BURNS FROM MUSTARD GAS in comparison to those given a Placebo. A 1982 review provided further substantiation of the statistical significance of the Homeopathy research. 3, 4

LABORATORY EVIDENCE — The number one criticism of the scientific community has been the "infinitesimal" nature or the dilution principle of Homeopathy. Homeopaths do agree that once a remedy is diluted beyond 24x or 12C potencies. they are diluted beyond Avagadro's Number (6.23 x 10-23) which theoretically indicates that no molecules are present in the original substance. However, both LABORATORY AND CLINICAL RESULTS over The last 190 years have demonstrated definite effectiveness with Homeopathic remedies beyond this dilution.

A recent NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE (NMR) study showed that all twenty-three different Homeopathic Remedies and Potencies tested had DISTINCTIVE READINGS OF SUBMOLECULAR ACTIVITY, while The Placebos did not. This demonstrates That homeopathy's function is not so much chemical but energetic. As Chiropractors, you will observe dramatic clearing of sensory nerve Interference and pathological reflex activity causing chronic recurring subluxation activity and dis-ease.5

ANTIVIRAL

A recent double-blinded study has shown THE ANTIVIRAL EFFECT OF HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES EIGHT OF THE TEN remedies tested INHIBITED VIRUSES in chicken embryos from 50 to 100 PERCENT depending on The potencies used.6

HEAVY METALS

The respected journal. HUMAN TOXICOLOGY. published a study showing that Homeopathic doses of arsenic eliminated crude doses of trapped arsenic that had been previously fed to rats.7

LOWERED SERUM CHOLESTEROL

Four German Scientists at a Veterinary College showed That Homeopathic Chelidonium had LOWERED SERUM CHOLESTEROL when given twice a day to rabbits on a cholesterol rich diet.8

REDUCED LABOR PROBLEMS

British Veterinarian, Christopher Day, had conducted several pilot studies demonstrating how Homeopathic Remedies had REDUCED LABOR PROBLEMS in cattle. STILL BIRTHS in pigs, and MASTITIS in catlle.9

ANTI-CANCER

The Cancer Research Center in India found that of the 77 mice That received a transplant in FIBROSARCOMA, 52 PERCENT SURVIVED more than one year with Homeopathic Remedies. The 77 mice That were untreated died within 10-15 days.10

PAIN CONTROL

Scientists at a BRITISH SCHOOL of PHARMACY found that rodents given Hypericum were able to INHIBIT PAIN RESPONSES. Rodents were able to remain on a hot plate longer than the control group. When given NaLoxone. which inhibits pain killing endorphins, the protective effects of Hypericum was reduced, showing that Homeopathic Hypericum activates endorphins when needed. Please note that these rodents were free to walk off the hot plate whenever discomfort was noticed.11

ALLERGIES

Homeopathic Apis and Histamine have a significant effect on reducing the release of certain allergy-causing chemicals from Basophils, which demonstrates one reason for Homeopathy’s positive effects on allergies.12

IMPROVED IMMUNE FUNCTION

A respected pharmacology journal showed that Homeopathic Silica had a significant effect on STIMULATING MACROPHAGES in mice, which destroy foreign particles, bacteria, and old cells.13

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

CLINICAL EVIDENCE: The British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology published a double-blind Homeopathy experiment on patients with RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. An IMPRESSIVE 82 PERCENT OF THOSE GIVEN A HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE EXPERIENCED SOME RELIEF OF SYMPTOMS, while only 21 percent of Those given a placebo experienced any similar degree of improvement. 14

DENTAL NEURALGIA

Another double-blind Homeopathy trial was conducted on patients with DENTAL NEURALGIC PAIN FOLLOWING tooth extraction. An impressive 76 PERCENT of those given the Homeopathic medicine Arnica and Hypericum EXPERIENCED RELIEF OF PAIN.15

VERTIGO & NAUSEA

The respected GERMAN PHARMACOLOGICAL JOURNAL demonstrated a statistically significant improvement in REDUCING VERTIGO AND NAUSEA with a Homeopathic combination formula.16

REDUCED LABOR TIME & COMPLICATIONS

French researchers recently completed a double-blind trial using a Homeopathic Formula to TREAT PREGNANT WOMEN. The study found this Homeopathic Formula to REDUCE LABOR TIME and DECREASE ABNORMAL LABOR. The average labor time of the women given the Homeopathic Formula was 5.1 HOURS, while the Placebo Group was 8.5 HOURS. ONLY 11.3 PERCENT OF THE WOMEN GIVEN THE HOMEOPATHIC FORMULA had any ABNORMAL LABOR, while 40 PERCENT of the Placebo Group had an ABNORMAL LABOR,17

THE HOMEOPATHIC RENAISSANCE

DIGNITARIES WHO HAVE SUPPORTED HOMEOPATHY:

In England, The Royal Family has regularly used Homeopathy since the 1830’s. Today, QUEEN ELIZABETH II is a patron to the famed Royal London Homeopathic Hospital and PRINCE CHARLES is known to carry Homeopathic medicines whenever he travels.

GAY GAER LUCE. Ph.D. (twice winner of The National Science Writer’s Award) said that, "Homeopathy is a highly developed health practice that uses a systematic approach to the totality of a person’s health. Anyone seeking a fuller understanding of health and healing will find Homeopathy extremely important and applicable."

MARK TWAIN once said: ".... (For) the introduction of Homeopathy, which forced the old school doctor to stir around and learn something of a rational nature about his business. YOU MAY HONESTLY FEEL GRATEFUL THAT HOMEOPATHY SURVIVED THE ATTEMPTS OF THE ALLOPATHS (THE ORTHODOX PHYSICIANS) TO DESTROY IT." Harper’s Magazine. February 1890.

WILLIAM JAMES stated that, "An enormous mass of experience, both of Homeopathic doctors and their patients, is invoked in favor of the efficacy of these remedies and doses."

JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER thought that Homeopathy is a "progressive and aggressive step in medicine."

MAHATMA GANDHI declared that, "Homeopathy. . . cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method of treatment and is beyond all doubt safer, more economical, and the most complete medical science.

DIGNITARIES WHO HAVE SUPPORTED HOMEOPATHY —

IN THE PAST:

Mahatma Gandhi
William James
John D. Rockefeller
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Daniel Webster
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Samuel F.B. Morse

IN THE PRESENT:

Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of England
Tina Turner, Singer. Actress
Yehudi Menuhin, Master Violinist
Nicholos Von Hoffman, Syndicated Columnist
William Tiller. Ph.D., Stanford Professor
Pat Riley, Coach of the L.A. Lakers
Lindsay Wagner, Actress
Andrew Weil, M.D., Researcher and Author
OJ Simpson, Football Superstar
Jim Bouton, Ex-Yankee Pitcher
Bob MacAdoo, NBA Rookie-Of-The-Year 1972
Sally Little, Pro Golfer
Kate Schmidt, Two Time Olympic Medallist in The Javelin

GROWTH STATISTICS: THE F.D.A. CONSUMER, one of our government’s magazines, reported That the sales of HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES INCREASED 1000% FROM THE LATE 1970s TO THE EARLY 1980s. (March, 1985)

The Washington Post (April 28. 1983) reported That The number of PHYSICIANS PRACTICING HOMEOPATHY DOUBLED FROM 1980 TO 1983.

The New York Times (January 9. 1985) reported That The number of visits to Homeopathic Physicians in England is growing at an INCREDIBLE 39% PER YEAR. The London Times (March 13,1985) noted that 48% OF THE PHYSICIANS IN ENGLAND RECOMMEND HOMEOPATHY TO SOME OF THEIR PATIENTS.

Homeopathy has received more attention in the popular and scientific press in the past year than at any other lime in history.

NEWSWEEK, TIME. "THE TODAY SHOW," "CBS MORNING NEWS." NEW YORK TIMES, LOS ANGELES TIMES. BOSTON GLOBE. UPI. AP. and NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO are but some of The media who have done one or more stories on Homeopathy in the past year.

A recent survey of French Doctors revealed that approximately 11.000 physicians utilize Homeopathic Medicines. Twenty-Thousand French Pharmacies now sell Homeopathic Medicines. This survey also stated that six medical schools offer courses in Homeopathy leading to a degree. Homeopathy is also taught in ALL pharmacy schools and four veterinary schools. 18

Homeopathy is growing so rapidly in France that a recent cover story of Le Nouvel Observateur, one of France’s leading magazines, noted That President Mitterrand and six Medical School Deans had called for more research on Homeopathy. 19

Homeopathy is experiencing widespread popularity in Europe. but it is even more popular in Asia, especially India. Pakistan. and Sri Lanka. Homeopathy has spread like wild fire in India due to its effectiveness in treating both the acute infectious conditions and chronic maladies on the sub-continent.

Presently, there are over 120 four- to five-year Homeopathic Medical Schools, and 100,000 Homeopathic Practitioners in India. 20

Homeopathy is also growing widely in South America Mexico, Greece, Belgium. Italy. Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, and the Soviet Union.

THE FUTURE OF HOMEOPATHY: IT IS IN YOUR HANDS!

Homeopathy Research References

1 Office of Technology Assessment, Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Medical Technology (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office. September 1978) p. 7.

2. Howard P. Bellows. The Test Drug Proving of the O.O. and L. Society: A Reproving of Belladonna (Boston: The American Homeopathic Ophthalmological, Otological, and Laryngological Society. 1906).

3. J. Paterson. "Report on Mustard Gas Experiments," Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy. 37 (1944): 47-50. 88-92.

4. R.M.M. Owen and G. Ives, "The Mustard Gas Experiments of The British Homeopathic Society: 1941-1942," Proceedinas of The 35th International Homeopathic Congress. 1982, pp. 258-259.

5. Adam Sacks. "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of Homeopathic Remedies," Journal of Holistic Medicine, 5 (Fall-Winter 1983): 172-175: RB. Smith and G.W. Boericke, "Changes Caused By Succussion on N.M.R, Patterns and Bioassay of Bradykinin Triacetate (BKTA) Succussions and Dilution Journal of The American Institute of Homeopathy, 61 (November-December 1968): 197-212.

6, L.M. Singh and G. Gupta, "Antiviral Efficacy of Homeopathic Drugs Against Animal Viruses," British Homeopathic Journal, 74 (July 1985): 168-174.

7. J.C. Cazin et al.. "A Study of the Effect of Decimal and Centesimal Dilution of Arsenic on Retention and Mobilization of Arsenic in the Rat," Human Toxicology, July 1987.

8. V. Baumans, C.J. Bol, W.M.T. oWe Luttikhuis, and A.C. Beynen. "Does Chelidonium 3X Lower Serum Cholesterol?" British Homeopathic Journal, 76 (January 1987): 14-15.

9. Christopher Day, "Control of Stillbirths in Pigs Using Homeopathy." Veterinary Record, 114 (March 3, 1984): 216 reprinted in American Institute of Homeopathy, 779 (December 1986): 146-147.

Christopher Day, "Clinical Trials in Bovine Mastitis: Use of Nosodes for Prevention," British Homeopathic Journal, 75 (January 1986): 11-15.

10. H. Choudhury, "Cure of Cancer in Experimental Mice with Certain Biochemic Salts," British Homeopathic Journal, 69 (1980): 168-170.

11. G.R. Keysall, K.L. Williamson, and B.D. Tolman. "The Testing of Some Homeopathic Preparations in Rodents, "Proceedings of the 40th International Homeopathic Congress (Lyon. France, 1985). pp. 228-231,

12. Jean Boiron. Jacky Abecassls. and Philippe Belon. "The Effects of Hahnemannian Potencies of 7c Histaminum and 7c Apis Mellifica upon Basophil Degranulation in Allergic Patients." Aspects of Research in Homoepathy (Lyon: Boiron, 1983), pp. 61-66.

13. Elizabeth Davenas. Bernard Poitevin, and Jacques Benveniste, Effect on Mouse Peritoneal Macrophages of Orally Administered Very High Dilutions of Silica,"European Journal of Pharmacology. 135 (April 1987): 313-319.

14. PG. Gibson, S. L.M. Gibson, AD. MacNeil. et al.. "Homeopathic Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Evaluation Double-Blind Controlled Trial,"British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 9 (1980): 453-459.

15. Henry Albertini et al.. "Homeopathic Treatment of Neuralgia Using Arnica and Hypericum: A Summary of 60 Observations," Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy. 78 (September 1985): 126-128.

16. C.F. Claussen, J. Bergmann. G. Bertora .and E. Claussen. "Homoopathische Kombinatlon bel Vertigo and Nausea." Arzneim. Forsch/Drug Res., 34(1984) 1791-98.

17. Pierre Dorfman, Marie Noel Lasserre. and Max Tetau, "Preparation a l’accounchement par homeopathie: Experimentation en double-insu versus placebo" (Preparation for Birth by Homeopathy; Experimentation by Double-Blind Versus Placebo), Cahrs de Biotherapie. 94 (April 1987): 77-81.

10. IFOP Survey, Paris, 1985.

19. "Medecines douches: La revanche de l‘homeopathie." Le Nouvel Observateur, April 12. 1985, pp. 36-41.

20. Jugal Kishore. "Homeopathy: The Indian Experience," World Health Forum, (1983): 107,

Ibid.. p. 106.

(Courtesy:   “Dr. Quack” www.MolecularDyne.com )

“INSTRUMENTAL MEASURING OF DIFFERENT HOMEOPATHIC DILUTIONS OF POTASSIUM IODIDE IN WATER” Igor Jerman, M.D., Sc.D., Full Professor of Theoretical Biology, Maja Berden, M.A. Biology, Metod Škarja, M.A. Physics, BION, Institute for Bioelectromagnetics and New Biology,Celovška 264, 1000 LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (Received October 10,1998; Accepted with revisions March 10, 1999)  Although more than 200 years have elapsed since the beginning of homeopathy and in spite of numerous confirmatory scientific experiments, the so-called memory of water is still a highly disputable and controversial theme in scientific circles. To make a contribution to solving this riddle, our research group tried to examine memory properties of water by the method of differential corona discharge Kirlian electrophotography of water-drop pairs. The method is based on a modified form of Kirlian photography with a subsequent thorough computer picture analysis. The potassium iodide (KI) mother solution (0.1M) was diluted in the standard way (without potentisation) or with potentisation (succussion by hand - by striking the vial 60 times against a large book as used traditionally) to 10-3M, 10-6M, 10-10M, 10-16M, 10-17M and 10-24M KI solutions. In the electrophotography method a drop of KI solution was compared with a drop of control water. To get a dependable system of results we compared homeopathic dilutions with ordinary distilled water, sham-potentised distilled water and non-potentised (standard) solutions. The results were analyzed by the Chi-square Goodness-of-fit test and the Sign test. They showed repeatable and statistically significant effects of concentration of KI dilutions as well as potentisation on the corona discharge process (from p < 0.05 to p < 0.001). This indicates that there is some physical basis of molecular (ionic) information imprinted into water.

Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
Volume 323, 15 May 2003, Pages 67-74 Ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride (10-30 gcm-3) have been irradiated by X- and ?-rays at 77 K, then progressively rewarmed to room temperature. During that phase, their thermoluminescence has been studied and it was found that, despite their dilution beyond the Avogadro number, the emitted light was specific of the original salts dissolved initially.

(Courtesy:  “Dr. Quack”, www.MolecularDyne.com )

DR. QUACK PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

2003 TO 4/14/07

HUMAN MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS * Rough counts, off the top of my head periodically. (I like to call it that for fun. Makes me sound like Dr. Mengela! )

# of lives saved

>2?

# sickly helped in general

>53

# homeopathic doses given

<664?

# incidents of pain relief caused

<184?

# acute symptoms relieved or cured

<119?

# chronic symptoms reversed, relieved, partially cured, cured

<89

# slight accessory symptoms created

10?

# severe accessory symptoms created

# aggravations given

# incidents of pain caused

1-4?

# of unhappy patients     *1) Note below

# of patients killed          *2) Note below

# of patients lost to homeopathic euthanasia factors    *3) Note below

none yet

# of patients lost in agony

# of failures to render any help, overall, through dosing.

1/2/3) Don't have any patients killed, unhappy, or homeopathically euthanized yet because I haven't been doing this long enough.

2) 4/21/07 REVISION: The "number of unhappy patients" cannot honestly be stated as exactly zero.  There are 3 to 4 patients to date  -- 100% of them who observed and reported significant symptom and pathology relief -- but, who simply felt better awhile and were fighting long-time chronic illness.  They can be described as not thrilled or hooked on homeopathy, yet believing in it and knowing that it works.  They just wanted to keep up their Conventional Medicine, or explore other options, or have been sick so long that they are tied of trying, or they prefer to stick with the illness and treatments they know rather than venture into the scary waters of homeopathy as our lab mice. It can be said that about 3 of our cases entered homeopathy, saw improvement and were happy, and just didn't stick with it.  So, obviously, they weren't happy enough.  These statistics, however, do not properly convey their difficulty as patients, research cases, or the depth of their chronic illness which, to date, remain poorly served by any medical courses they take.  Most homeopaths would describe them as very poor patients and wouldn't even measure, report, or know what went on with their departure.  None of the 3 can be classified as terribly unhappy, robbed of money or even charged, mad at Dr. Quack, or unhappy with homeopathy overall.  They just wander about.  One is horribly impatient and wants overnight cure.   Another was frazzled at the slightest case downturn and didn't give us time to correct course; Decades of self-prescription and not used to sitting still and waiting. A third couldn't be pushed any farther due to prescription drug addiction and case complications with remedy contraindication and boosting. He was happy with homeopathy while on it, though.  Just wanted more dose power and that cannot be done safely due to his existing drugs.  Each was a failure to cure because they didn't stick it out, but not a failure to help.    

ONCOLOGY RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT

# of remission trends established, Multiple Myeloma    *1) Note below

2-4

# of remission trends established, Prostate Cancer     *2) Note below

# of incidents of cancer cured

# of failures to establish remission trends per dose

1) Previous herbal and supplement tactics in producing IgG decline and better blood chemistry; Unknown tumor shrinkage.  Later, homeopathic action leading to very steep remission vector.   Patient reports using no other drugs, herbs, or treatments during this time.  Certainty of experiment in question without further repetition of results in other cases.  Observations need more repetition in other cases for greater certainty.

2) No homeopathy was used in the reversal of one Prostate Cancer case.  Patient did not yet try homeopathy, but followed most other natural medicine tips. 

COUNTER-PLAGUE  RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT

Acute viral/ bacterial incidents cured in around 5 to 60 minutes   *1)Note below

<20

Chronic viral/ bacterial infections set into remission or cured   *2) Note below

1 human Hep C case closed.

1) Misc. extinguishment of trivial colds and flu generally in less than 30 minutes from remedy application. 2) No Viral Load Test yet done on the Hep C case.  A long-term case.  Relief of overall symptoms provided repeatedly with dosing.  4/14/07 update:  Patient felt numerous incidents of betterment under individual homeopathic doses and overall vitality, but we could not step up homeopathic remedy potency without cutting back on his prescription opiate drugs due to driving their side effects.  Patient remains drug addicted and I determined it safer to leave as-is until he deals with a homeopathic M.D.  He's afraid to trim out the opiates because, if doing so, his doctor will not give any more of these strictly DEA controlled pills.  They even test his urine to be sure he's taking the drugs rather than selling them and he feels so dependent upon them that he would become suicidal if cut off.   Homeopathy took the edge off his pains, but he is unwilling to back off on the opiates and I cannot safely add stronger push with the remedy while those drugs are in the system at those doses.   Wisest to refer out to a homeopathic M.D. who can work with him better.  No viral load test data procured.  Overall improvement and pain relief noted per dose.  Slight accessory symptoms driven per strong dose due to drug contraindication/ boosting.

COUNTER-CHEMICAL / COUNTER-POISON/ DRUG DEFENSE

Guppies defended against chemical assault   *1) Note below

>17% to 522% tolerance increase?

Shielding against/ weakening human prescription narcotic effects  *2) Note below

>350% tolerance increase

1) Need to carry out more fish kills and apply better lab methods before being exactly certain on these numbers.   Multiple observations.  Additional experiments pending.

2) Only one observation to date.  Needs further testing.

See also:  

·         Human Case Studies

·         Animal Case Studies

·         “A Brief Demo on the Efficacy of Homeopathy” (Proof of Homeopathy” link, www.MolecularDyne.com http://excalibur.110mb.com/experiments.htm)  “A Laser Reflection Apparatus for Measurement of Ultra-Dilutes in Fish Prophylaxis Under Chemical Weapons Attack:  6% Sodium Hypochlorite and Nosodes.”  Molecular Dyne. UNCLASSIFIED, 2006.

ENHANCED WOUND/ INJURY HEALING

Roughly estimated increase in speed of healing human & animal wounds

500%-700%

ANIMAL RESEARCH

* Stats do not include fish kill & prophylaxis experiments which are proprietary & trade secret.

# of lives saved

>1?

# of sickly animals helped in general

>16

# of doses given

<40 + client repetitions

# incidents of pain relief created

>30

# of acute symptoms reversed

>35

# of chronic symptoms reversed/ alleviated

>9

# of slight accessory symptoms created (botched / unintentional)

# of severe accessory symptoms created (unintentional)

# of aggravations given (unintentional)

# of incidents of pain / suffering caused (unintentional)

# of unhappy pet owners / clients

# of patients killed (explained below)

1-3?

# of patients lost to homeopathic euthanasia (explained below)

1-3?

# of patients lost in agony

1 (totally botched)

# of failures to render help, overall, through dosing

* The number of patients killed is where some error on my part may be considered as part of the reason for the patient's decline. Remedies too strong, too weak, wrong remedy, applied too little, applied too much, or the right remedy and all the right work with the patient's condition still exceeded our skills to help.  Any attempts to help yielded some improvement followed by more rapid decline and failure to recover the patient (homeopathic euthanasia factor created).

* Homeopathic euthanasia occurs where the patient's severe condition exceeds the power of the most perfect remedy actions to render cure.  The patient's vitality is disturbed and boosted.  They often feel better and see more function for a time, but then relapse with greater rapidity.  Suffering is reduced overall, but the volatility of methods applied in attempt to cure only worsens them.  It's a fuzzy line between malpractice and natural impossibility to cure.  Impossible to prove who dunnit.  My screw up or Nature?   As explained in the Animal Case Studies section with the slippery slope model, the proximity of the patient to the deathbed condition makes any medicinal actions applied more volatile.  Exhaustion Stage to Deathbed cases are simply volatile conditions of unstable and dwindling vitality with tremendous pull of death behind them. If the patient can be cured, they have been known to rebound off the deathbed and even out of corpse conditions.  If they cannot be cured or if malpractice occurs along the way (and there's less margin to botch things down at that level), medical actions only speed the course to death while reducing suffering overall.   Generally, where the patient made excellent recovery for a time, but then reversed in condition despite repeated applications of that remedy and repeated improvement periods, the volatility of our medicines pushed the patient's condition into instability and death.   The deathbed case of Serena goat shows repeated significant improvement, repeated relapse, botched remedy applications, experimental and aggressive remedy applications, excellent remedy applications, overall palliation, and finally demise -- death trend induced from aggressive remedy applications and also patient debility.  I believe more life could have been extracted from that case if a gentler approach was taken with more labor spent on nursing.

NOTE:  The great beauty of sick goats is that their fast metabolism has them die so rapidly when entering into illness.   Trying to cure goats requires sharpening our skills to a level that is suitable for dealing with severe acute ailments in humans.  In one to two days of a goat fallen down due to arthritis, you're then dealing with malnutrition complicating the picture -- rapid weakening, rapid vitality loss, and a very strong pull of death to work against;  The full course of human elderly nursing home care to deathbed stages packed into a couple weeks.  The chronic ailments killing an old goat take on a more acute disease picture which resembles advanced stage human disorders such as cancer.

* As of 4/14/07, I'm about 95% certain that my worst animal case failure to date was in the aggressive dosing of a baby goat with a leg injury.   At totally, totally botched case there where I gave him good pain relief and even made him walk again on his injury, but failed to see the aggravation I was driving.  Due to his screams in pain, I walked the typical young homeopath's line of breaking dose discipline.  Instead of backing off, stopping, watching, and waiting, I was fidgety.  He screamed to me, and so I gave him more and more remedy.  Strong remedy because goats often need that, but the truth is that I very probably killed him.  About 95% certain there.  He expired by the time  I realized my mistake and before I could move for anti-dote.   That's a case where Allopathy and the conventional D.V.M.'s drugs while invoking no homeopathy would have better served him. 

Overall, however, I'm happy with my score sheet.  I'm very probably killing 6% of my animal cases (including experimental livestock and aggressive treatment styles). I'm possibly contributing to the death of 18% of my pet cases taken to date (which were "terminal" cancerous anyhow and very difficult cases where any touch was dangerous).  But, I score 0% serious screw ups in humans so far.  A little disruption of people so far where the remedy touch hasn't been so precise, but, overall, no serious aggravations.   Zero failure to render some form of help whenever taking a case.   Further, since transitioning to Hahnemann's advanced methods and liquid delivery system of the 5th to 6th Organon of Medicine editions and studying under a great master of homeopathy, my sword swung against illness has magnified about 4 fold.   My overall scores for a fairly young homeopath remain as such from sticking to very methodic and controlled dosing styles.  Some great homeopaths keep track of their patients and overall statistics with them -- honestly making that data visible to other homeopaths and their patients -- but not even they try to at least retain a rough and ongoing count of every single dose ever given.   The objective of the true homeopath is to do the most good on the least number or least total size of the doses with the least number of failures.  All victories and failures known is where we can call it a scientific method and true evaluation of the efficacy to homeopathy. 

*These scores are roughly off the top of my head and not terribly scientific-grade, but close enough to honestly report my experimental observation summaries to date.  Of course, there are lies, damn lies, and then statistics as Sam Clemens noted.  My best scores do not fully convey the partial victories and inability to cure at times.  They don't convey the agony of my hurting goat among blunderings.  They don't convey the really miraculous improvements among the animals I've lost anyhow.  Homeopathy is just something one has to see for themselves to truly know.  It's a very dreary thing to describe fine music played in the statistical terms of science, but this is the overall sound of the curative music I play.   Child's play to usually cure the easy stuff.   Much harder to cure the deeply entrenched illnesses, but easy enough to usually give remission trend in many.  Always a calculated risk to even attempt anything.
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:22
...Not to forget the work of Dr. Rustum Roy.

The Structure of Liquid Water; Novel Insights From Materials Research; Potential Relevance to Homeopathy.  http://www.rustumroy.com/Roy_Structure%20of%20Water.pdf
Roy, Tiller, Bell, Hoover.  2 AUG 04. Materials Research Innovations Online

....and Dr. Kumar's temperature logging experiments.

Dr. Kumar research thread.

http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=5 581&PN=1 

....Then, there's my own speculative stuff which I wouldn't classify as research validating homeopathy just yet.  Just theory needing proving or disproving; Needing verification or shootdown of mathematical predictions made: 

Basic QED physics setup with Classical Physics;  Succussion relation to a typical Quantum Oscillator;  Remedy energy statements, Emission, Spectral Radiance, Radiation Pressure & Momentum;  Thermal Radiation Relation, Spectral Radiancy, Planck's Radiation Law, Dr. Quack's "Unified Theory" in the 4th Dimension);  Unified Theory Summary equations. Frequency of Homeopathic Remedy predictions;  Alignment of scientific units;  Redefinition of the Joule = kgxm^4 = Watt x time based on E=mc^2;  Mass propagating over the space-time metric alongside energy distribution due to mass-energy relation;  Definition of Joule = 8.99e16 kg x m^4;  First attempt at Remedy Emission Energy equation "sanity check";  Continued Remedy Emission Energy equation "sanity checks".  More thoughts on the redefinition of the Joule.  Propagation distance = Time at t=0 or very small.);  Equation #19 crunching with clinical observation data for homeopathic remedies.  Mass-Energy substitution step. 

END PRODUCT:  Prediction of VLF/ audio frequencies, UV-X-ray frequencies, and very energetic gamma rays.  Possible meson, hyperon, neutron, boson, and other particle relations to succussion expected. Neutron binding energies exceeded.  >10GeV prediction.  Exothermic reaction among very energetic light emission as the basis for long-term structuring theorized. 

....Real or garbage?  I dunno yet.   Very easy it is to doodle away into madness and delusion on a chalkboard.    Basically, if you take all that wild pressure consideration of Dr. Rustum Roy's work and then if maybe my "atomic / molecular lensing" effect holds true, perhaps some trace nuclear fission or even fusion is going on during succussion.  If I'm far off there, certainly frictional forces at play which raise local temperatures.  Anytime you accelerate charged particles (atoms and molecules), they're giving off electromagnetic radiation.  The transmission of ER is an exothermic reaction -- leading to cooling, potential crystallization of the molecular collection, and structuring -- which would account for at least one facet of the memory nature to water.  My own math and physics setups -- which has never been my strong suit! -- implies a greater bulk of that ER in bands homeopaths have not yet measured.  Energy release from succussion well beyond mere UV, X-ray, and Gamma rays.   It is either bad math or that missing radiation transmission would pretty much explain it all. If I'm far off on the math and physics by a band or so, the general idea of radiation transmission during succussion being the exothermic reaction behind the crystallization and memory properties of water....pretty much keeps me cozy with why homeopathic remedies are as they are.

• More Classical Wave Mechanics in Homeopathy.  http://excalibur.110mb.com/myspc-lm.htm  This link goes to a little pictorial overview I made regarding dry dosing of the 1st to 4th Organon vs. the liquid delivery system of the 5th and 6th Organon.   The Integral Calculus present as medicinal energy under the curve is easy to see.  Succussion and Dilution vectors I also throw into the model.  One more observation pointing to the classical wave mechanics nature of the Vital Force and homeopathic remedies is also the issue of driving and aggravating side effects with an incompletely fitting remedy.  The wave file image displayed where that is present was done with just sound -- showing the mechanics of it which is also present in remedies.  Kinda like the Whack-a-Mole pizza parlor game, cure one or many symptoms and one or a few more pop up needing subsequent remedy squashing.  That is a classical wave mechanics issue fully possible to mathematically model.
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:22

Quick!  Hand Gimpy another tissue. Cry
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:23
There's more!

...Chi and the Vital Force are pretty much the same thing, but we often observe Qi in the world as the Vital Force supercharged.  While I disagree with the religious direction people often take with Qi and Professor Tiller's views there, he provides ample insights into present and future research findings regarding the reality of Chi (or the Vital Force).

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:24
Posted: 18 June 08 at 07:44

Another one to add (from an earlier Hpathy.com thread by Garcot, "Water Structure and Memory"):

"Presentation by Prof. Rustum Roy and Prof. Bell of Penn State University on their scientific validity through unambiguous extensive Lab Tests conducted with Raman spectroscopy etc...."

http://www.infiniteconferencing.com/Events/nch/051607nch/rec ording-playback.html

Suggestion:  The other day, I had my computer scan hpathy.com and it turned up 36,325 webpages. I have also added a customized Google search to my website which includes my own archives + hpathy.com listed as a search URL.  The search utility is a very powerful tool, but only where things are keyword specific.  I was just thinking that, in the future, maybe hpathy.com moderators should keyword tag all posts which bear scientific research proofs and references.  Marked with a unique, searchable code like SRRM/2008 (Scientific Research Reference Material/2008).  This way, a search of "SRRM" + the year will turn up any references for publications or talk of publications for that year.  If we keep up the habit, good little items like Garcot's or this thread will never be pushed down in the posts to oblivion among thousands of pages.  They can always be quickly fished back up to hand to any skeptic.  Already, the 36,325 pages are a database monster with scientific references scattered about the vast ocean.  Having made the suggestion, I will go ahead and post "SRRM/2008" in reply to any threads I ever cruise that seem interesting -- as scientific evidence, theory, or research beyond mere testimonial -- which should be added to this ongoing list.   They'll be better engine stitched together as we go like that.   It'll be a few days, weeks, or even months before Google and other engines spiders them all, though.   Search term from any engine:  "hpathy.com + SRRM/2008"
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:33
This thread is now search engine optimized with the code, SRRM/2008 (Scientific Research Reference Material/2008), as per notation in: http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=7 796&PN=1

This thread is now search engine optimized with the code, PRRM/2008 (Political Research Reference Material/2008).

This thread is now search engine optimized with the code, BWDRRM/2008 (Biological Warfare Defense Research Reference Material/2008).

This thread is now search engine optimized with the code, VRRM/2008 (Vaccine Research Reference Material/2008).

Other keyword flags for research agencies:  Accelerating Critical Therapeutics, MIL-CAM, Accelerated Manufacture of Pharmaceuticals, Rapid Vaccine Assessment, Protection and Detection, Tactical Biomedical, Biosecurity, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Emerging Technology, Materials Science, Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis, Avian Flu, West Nile Virus, epidemic research, superflu, plagues, pathogen research, pharmatek,  force multipliers, force protection, force multiplying technology, bioelectromagnetic medicine, aerospace medicine, special aeromedical, hot zones, special aeromedical logistics, counter-viral drug kits, city defense. Plague, Typhus, Typhoid, Small Pox, Anthrax, VEE Infection, Ebola, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Q Fever, Tularemia, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis X, Hepatitis Z, Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers, Influenzas, Radiation Medicine, RIFE, Radiation Oncology, Remedy Epidemicus, Genus Epidemicus, medical research, bacillus anthracis, brucella suis, coxiella burnetii, Francisella tularensis, Ascaris suum, Bacillus anthracis, Giardia lamblia, HIV, Viral encephalitides, Rickettsia prowazekii, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Salmonella, Shigella, Schistosoma, Vibrio cholerae, Botulinum, Ricin, Stapholococcal enterotoxin, Cholera endotoxin, Diptheria toxin, Nicotine, Snake toxin, Tetrodotoxin, Rice blast, Rye stem rust, Wheat stem rust, materiel research, personal protective equipment, PPE, infectious diseases, Army Medicine, USAMRMC, US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Army, medical, materiel, MRMC, medicine, research, military, MEDCOM, DARPA, CDC, USAF, Biological Threat Reduction Program, Threat Agent Detection and Response, Cooperative Biological Research, Chemical Warfare, Homeland Security, United States Congress, Committee on Armed Services, Committee on Homeland Security, Committee on Science and Technology, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate, International Narcotics, Terrorism, Technical Intelligence, Counterintelligence, Domestic Security, Human Medical Experiments, Medical Ethics, Synthetic Biological Agents, Emerging Viruses, Emerging Virii, Chemical and Biological Weapons Threat Assessments, Nuclear Defense, Radiation Protection, Biodefense, SARS, Bioinformatics, Biocrime, proliferation, bioterrorism, emerging infectious disease, State Department, Poor Man's Bomb, NBC Warfare, Gulf War Syndrome, Agent Orange, Veterans Affairs, Vietnam Veterans of America, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, OSS Society, Association of Former Intelligence Officers, pro-life, survival, homeschool, Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, Tamiflu, White House Science Advisory Committee, AFSB, advisory board, Defense Science Advisory, Defense Science Board, Defence, Oncology, national security, Hoover Institute, Heritage Foundation, Eagle Forum, Defense policy analysis, OSD, SECDEF, Secretary of Defense, Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC), Air Force 2025, Aggressor Squadron, Archimedes, Pegasus, Magi-Q, Transnational threats, Environmental Security, Defense Health Agency, Defence Research Agency, Ministry of Defence, Defence Evaluation and Research Agency, Biological Weapons Convention, toxins, anti-crop agents, herbicide, pesticide, environmental, remediation, mitigation.

--------------------
Other useful links:

A History of Biological Warfare from 300 B.C.E. to the Present.
http://www.aarc.org/resources/biological/history.asp

Ed Pegg's Math Games:  SuperFlu Modeling.
http://www.maa.org/editorial/mathgames/mathgames_12_22_03.ht ml

(Courtesy Ed Pegg)
  1. Beveridge, W. Influenza, The Last Great Plague. Watson Publishing Intl, 1977.
  2. Billings, M. The 1918 Influenza Pandemic. http://www.stanford.edu/group/virus/uda/
  3. Callahan, J. "The Spread of a Contagious Illness" http://www.math.smith.edu/~callahan/ili/pde.html
  4. Chowder, K and Kenner, R. The American Experience: Influenza 1918. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/influenza/index.html
  5. CDC.Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/index.html
  6. CNN. "CDC Head Calls Flu Outbreak Epidemic." http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/12/19/sprj.flu03.epidemic/ind ex.html
  7. Guðnadóttir, S. The Spanish Influenza 1918. http://www.vortex.is/~sigrun/
  8. Gridded Population of the World, http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/plue/gpw/index.html?main.ht ml&2
  9. Lynch, E. "The Flu of 1918." The Pennsylvania Gazette. November 1998. http://www.upenn.edu/gazette/1198/lynch.html
  10. Reuters. "South Korean Bird Flu Outbreak Spreads" http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml;?type=scienceNews &storyID=4027307
  11. Vaughn, W. Influenza, An Epidemilogic Study. Baltimore,1921.
  12. Mathematica Code:
  13. The population-based epidemic model used here is available at http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4906/.
Yet another from Dr. Kumar:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2541070180309906287

This is a You Tube presentation of his work.  Dr. Kumar's temperature studies I think hold much promise for the future of homeopathy.  Not only do such measurements help provide additional proof regarding the reality of remedy efficacy, but his research holds promise to impact the way we can prescribe for children, the senile, comatose, ER cases, death bed cases, and animals. 

For example, I lost a canine cancer case the other day.  A D.V.M. prescribed prednisone + Artemesinin for Bone Cancer (not a very good match). The dog was improving and feeling fine with no odd symptoms, so I told the owner to wait awhile and, when she was level with the Arte, we'd try some Doc Quack tactics.   The old dog, however, just one day didn't wake up.   The owner was happy that she lived 2 months rather than the 2 weeks terminal diagnosis, didn't suffer at all, and passed on in complete peace.  I think, had we worked the case more -- or had gear like Dr. Kumar's already in place -- I might have been able to better fit a remedy and at least push the case out awhile longer. 

Dr. Kumar's work makes it so someday soon I could stick a thermometer in that dog's butt, obtain a Temperature spectral signature, compare that to know signatures in the Materia Medica, and obtain the near exact similium -- without having to interview the patient in regard to symptoms.  That's of extreme value to human cases someday where they likewise cannot communicate with the homeopath for various reasons.
----------
Here's another 5 pages (.pdf file) of scientific research into Homeopathy courtesy of The Journal of the American Institute of Homepathy (www.homeopathyusa.org)

http://homeopathyusa.org/uploads/Homeopathy_references.pdf
------------
Still more!

Homeopathy Research Institute Jan 2008 Newsletter
"The team at the HRI consists of a unique group of homeopaths and scientists headed up by Dr. Alex Tournier & Clare Relton who are both homeopaths and scientists.  Dr. Alex Tournier is a physicist working at Cancer Research UK with degrees in physics, maths & biology.  Clare Relton works at the University of Sheffield as a Department of Health Research Fellow in the field of Health Services Research. She is currently writing up her thesis on trial designs appropriate for homeopathy. Alex & Clare are backed up by directors and a team of scientific advisors in the fields of homeopathy, medical, and health research.
www.homeopathyresearchinstitute.org

....Many ongoing publications and studies.

Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear Warfare.  by Savely Yurkovosky, M.D.
------------
From Gina Tyler

Posted: 14 July 08 at 21:59

Homeopathy is thought to act on the information wave aspect of a particular remedy rather than the coarse particulate aspect (where allopathy reigns) and thus can display powerful medical therapeutic action on all life forms.

Finally, quantitative mathematics connecting the fine information wave domain of Nature with the coarse particulate domain of Nature shows that the total thermodynamic activity of a particular remedy, j, in an aqueous solution can continue to increase during the succussion/dilution process even when the coarse particulate concentration of j falls below the Avogadro number limit....................................................... .................From Savely Yurkovsky's Book ( "Biological,chemical,nuclear warfare")

-------------
FROM ONE STUDY IN THE NMR SPECTROSCOPY OF REMEDIES

*I am not so sure the study below entirely rules out non-dynamic clustering and the issue should be restudied, but it provides some interesting insight into the physics question. 

A technical but relevant point must be introduced here. One version of the "cluster theory" posits that once a solvent molecule becomes part of a stable cluster it will stay in that cluster indefinitely. We call such a cluster "non-dynamic". A trickier but more believable hypothesis is that solvent molecules cycle back and forth between the ambient solvent and the clusters. If only one molecule at a time leaves a cluster and it is replaced quickly by another solvent molecule, then the pattern or geometry of the cluster could be sustained without indefinitely tying up any individual solvent molecules.Exchanges of surface hydrogens could also occur rapidly without losing the cluster geometry. A cluster whose components exchange with the ambient solvent would be called "dynamic". The key concept is a parameter called "dwell time", which is the average time a molecule spends in a cluster. If the dwell time is shorter than 10-3 sec or so, NMR will not be able to "see" it because the chemical shift will be the average over some milliseconds, and the discrete signals will blend back in with the ambient water signal. Dwell times are considerably shorter than 10-3 sec for a variety of processes, such as ion solvation [15-17] and protein association [18-22]. Therefore NMR spectroscopy is a good method for testing the cluster hypothesis only if, as part of the hypothesis, we postulate that clusters are non-dynamic or that dwell times are on the order of several milliseconds or longer.

....Key, key point there often missed by the skeptics.

Based on this reasoning we assume doublets as the norm for a hypothetical stable cluster, and we take 10 μM as the detection cutoff. For perspective, at 10 μM, we could detect structuring if just 1 in every 107 protons were involved in a fixed H-bond.

We have ruled out, or more precisely we have rendered highly improbable, only this one hypothesis on the nature of the "active ingredient" of homeopathy. Although a positive finding would certainly have been interesting, our negative findings should not be taken as evidence against clinical homeopathy. In particular, the possibility of dynamic alterations of solvent structuring remains open, but this hypothesis will need to be studied by methods that take a much faster "snapshot" of what is going on in samples. Finally, there are also several non-cluster-based hypotheses that have been proposed to explain homeopathy. These include isotopic patterning, coherence, and chaos-based explanations [41]. These explanations do not require any long-lived H-bonds and do not predict that "unexpected" discrete peaks would be seen in the NMR spectra of remedies.
---------------

Conclusion

We used a high sensitivity 1H-NMR spectroscopy method to look for discrete signals that could provide evidence of pockets of fixed H-bonding in water-based homeopathic remedies. No such evidence was found. The method did reveal the presence of some small common organic molecules, at levels deemed too low to be problematic. We hope that we have made a contribution to homeopathic research, both by answering a particular question, and by setting a standard for quality hypothesis-driven research that others will be inspired to follow.
Competing interests

The author(s) declare that they have no competing interests.
Acknowledgment

A grant from the Samueli Institute for Information Biology supported this project. The author thanks the staff of the DCIF for technical training and assistance and for many useful conversations.
-------------------------------

* The following bibliographic references should not be considered to all support homeopathy's efficacy.  Many are just investigations of homeopathy, but interesting research done all the same.

References

1.Baumgärtner S: Basic Research Efforts to Elucidate the Potentiation Procedureof Homeopathy. [http://www.siib.org/Publications.asp] webcite In In Proceedings: Future Directions and Current Issues of Research in Homeopathy Edited by: Walach H, Schneider R. Published by the Samueli Institute; 2002, 1-10.

2. Becker-Witt C, Weisshuhn T, Lüdtke R, Willich SN: Quality assessment of physical research in homeopathy. J Altern Complement Med 2003, 9:113-132.

3. Smith R, Boericke GW: Modern instrumentation for the evaluation of homeopathic drug structure. J Am Inst Homeopath 1966, 59:263-280. PubMed Abstract OpenURL

4.Smith R, Boericke GW: Changes caused by succussion on NMR patterns and bioassay of bradykinin triacetate succussions and dilutions.  J Amer Ins Hom 1968, 61:197-212.

5. Young TM: NMR studies of succussed solutions: a preliminary report.  J Amer Inst Hom 1975, 68:8-16.

6. Sachs AD: Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of homoeopathic remedies. J Holistic Med 1983, 5:172-177.

7. Weingärtner O: NMR-Spektren von Sulfur-Potenzen. Therapeutikon 1989, 3:438-442.

8. Weingärtner O: NMR Features that relate to homoeopathic sulphur-potencies.
Berlin J Res Homeopathy 1991, 1:61-68.

9. Weingärtner O: Homöopatische Potenzen. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 1992.

10. Sukul A, Sarkar P, Sinhababu SP, Sukul NC: Altered solution structure of alcoholic medium of potentized Nux Vomica underlies its antialcoholic effect.
Br Homeopath J 2000, 89:73-77.

11.Aabel S, Fossheim S, Rise F: Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) studies of homeopathic solutions.Br Homeopath J 2001, 90:14-20. PubMed Abstract |

12.Anagnostatos GS, Vithoulkas G, Garzonis P, Tavouxoglou C: A working hypothesis for homeopathic microdiluted remedies. Berlin J Res Homeopathy 1991, 1:141.

13. Anagnostatos GS: Small water clusters (clathrates) in the preparation process of homeopathy. In In Ultra High Dilution. Edited by: Endler PC, Schulte J. Kluwer Acad Publ; 1994:121-128.

14.Anick DJ: Stable Zwitterionic Water Clusters: the Active Ingredient in Homeopathy?J Amer Inst Homeop 1999, 93:129-135. OpenURL

15.Carrillo-Tripp M, Saint-Martin H, Ortega-Blake I: A comparative study of the hydration of Na+ and K+ with refined polarizable model potentials.J Chem Phys 2003, 118(15):7062-7073.

16.Rempe SB, Pratt LR: The hydration number of Na+ in liquid water. Fluid Phase Equil 2001, 183(special issue):121-132.

17.White JA, Schwegler E, Galli G, Gygi F: The solvation of Na+ in water: First-principles simulations.J Chem Phys 2000, 113(11):4668-4673. Publisher Full Text OpenURL

18.Russo D, Hura G, Head-Gordon T: Hydration dynamics near a model protein surface.Biophys J 2004, 86(3):1852-1862. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text OpenURL

19.Bhattacharyya SM, Wang ZG, Zewail AH: Dynamics of water near a protein surface. J Phys Chem B 2003, 107(47):13218-13228. Publisher Full Text OpenURL

20.Balasubramanian S, Bandyopadhyay S, Pal S, Bagchi B: Dynamics of water at the interface of a small protein, enterotoxin. Current Sci 2003, 85(11):1571-1578.

21.Niccolai N, Spiga O, Bernini A, Scarselli M, Ciutti A, Fiaschi I, Chiellini S, Molinari H, Temussi PA: NMR studies of protein hydration and TEMPOL accessibility.J Molec Biol 2003, 332(2):437-447.

22. Sterpone F, Ceccarelli M, Marchi M: Dynamics of hydration in hen egg white lysozyme.J Mol Biol 2001, 331(2):409-419. Publisher Full Text OpenURL

23.Sigma-Aldrich, Milwaukee, WI, USA [http://www.sigmaaldrich.com] webcite

24.Helios Homeopathic Pharmacy, 97 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2QR, UK [http://www.helios.co.uk] webcite

25.Washington Homeopathic Products, 33 Fairfax St., Berkeley Springs, WV 2 USA [http://www.homeopathyworks.com/] webcite

26. Wilmad Lab Glass, 1002 Harding Hwy, PO Box 688, Buena, NJ USA [http://www.wilmad-labglass.com] webcite

27.Skoog DA, Leary JJ: Principles of Instrumental Analysis. 4th edition. Harcourt Brace College Publ; 1992.

28.Gottlieb HE, Kotlyar V, Nudelman A: NMR Chemical Shifts of Common Laboratory Solvents as Trace Impurities.J Org Chem 1997, 62:7512-7515.

29.Zacharias CR: Implications of contaminants to scientific research in homeopathy.Br Homeop J 1995, 84:3-5.

30.Zacharias CR: Contaminants in commercial homeopathic medicines.
Br Homeop J 1995, 84:71-74.

31. Silvestre V, Goupry S, Trierweiler M, Robins R, Akoka S: Determination of substrate and product concentrations in lactic acid bacterial fermentations by proton NMR using the ERETIC method.Anal Chem 2001, 73(8):1862-1868.

32. Poulos A, Sharp P, Singh H, Johnson DW, Carey WF, Easton C: Formic acid is a product of the alpha-oxidation of fatty acids by human skin fibroblasts.
Biochem J 1993, 292(2):457-461.

33.Patterson MJ, Galloway SDR, Nimmo MA: Variations in regional sweat composition in normal human males.Exp Physiol 2000, 85(6):869-875.

34.National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Japan), Research Information Database [http://www.aist.go.jp/RIODB/SDBS/menu-e.html] webcite

35.Alexandrescu AT: An NMR-based quenched hydrogen exchange investigation of model amyloid fibrils formed by the protein CspA.Pac Symp Biocomput 2001, 67-78.

36.Rhim WK, Burum DP, Elleman DD: Proton anisotropic chemical shift spectra in a single crystal of hexagonal ice. J Chem Phys 1979, 71(7):3139-3141.

37. Jeffrey GA, Yeon Y: Correlation Between Hydrogen-Bond Lengths and Proton Chemical Shifts in Crystals.Acta Cryst 1986, B42:410-413.

38.Becker ED: Hydrogen Bonding. In In Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Edited by: Grant DM, Harris RW. Wiley & Sons Ltd; 1996:2409-2415.

39.Mauri F, Pfrommer BG, Louie SG: Ab initio theory of NMR chemical shifts in solids and liquids.Phys Rev Lett 1996, 77(26):5300-5303. PubMed Abstract |

40. Pfrommer BG, Mauri F, Louie SG: NMR chemical shifts of ice and liquid water: the effects of condensation.J Amer Chem Soc 2000, 122(1):123-129.

41. Schulte J, Endler PC, eds: Fundamental Research in Ultra High Dilution and Homeopathy. Kluwer Acad Publ; 1994.

Fascinating, is it, allopathy's skeptics make use of the NMR investigation to prove homeopathy not?  Yet, open the NMR debate remains, does it! 

Hayaaa!!!! 

-------------------------------------

From Dr. Tamhane:
Posted: 15 July 08 at 08:05
Lets make this data in a official presentation.....
Still I feel one thing is what our Dr. Samuel Hahnemann said...

1 His mission is not, however, to construct so-called systems, by interweaving empty speculations and hypotheses concerning the internal essential nature of the vital processes and the mode in which diseases originate in the interior of the organism, (whereon so many physicians have hitherto ambitiously wasted their talents and their time); nor is it to attempt to give countless explanations regarding the phenomena in diseases and their proximate cause (which must ever remain concealed), wrapped in unintelligible words and an inflated abstract mode of expression, which should sound very learned in order to astonish the ignorant - whilst sick humanity sighs in vain for aid. Of such learned reveries (to which the name of theoretic medicine is given, and for which special professorships are instituted) we have had quite enough, and it is now high time that all who call themselves physicians should at length cease to deceive suffering mankind with mere talk, and begin now, instead, for once to act, that is, really to help and to cure.
Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane -

B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. - Homoeopathic Materia Medica (Part I)

http://www.healthverve.blogspot.com
This one is a really fascinating article which, again, takes homeopathic pondering in another potential direction regarding why the remedies may be working:

Courtesy:   homeopath Simon King at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/homeopathy_advice/index.html
who has a great website filled with ample homeopath archives.  I will be adding it this morning to my own search engine on the www.MolecularDyne.com site.   Also, the earlier archival keyword / category search tags I placed are nicely pulling up on the hpathy.com and MDYNE search engines.  Those help to stitch other bibliographic references to this thread as we go along.
------------

From Gina Tyler:

Posted: 15 July 08 at 20:00

a new direction sparked by consideration of homeopathy and past experiment while stumbling upon other observations and new thoughts.  If you imagine someday being exposed to a vapor cloud where just one drop upon the skin will start to kill you rapidly (a very highly dilute and active drug at that!), I think it is really only homeopathy which can more fully counter such things; Giving one a few minutes to maybe a few hours of exposure time possible with no ill effects.   

Along these thoughts,Stan have you read the two books  called :

AUTOPATHY by Jiri Cehovsky- A classical homeopath from Prague who uses the patients saliva in verry high dilutions

HOMEOPATHY FOR FARM AND GARDEN by Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj- who was in appenticeship with dr. Chatterjee, who took his homeopathic work to switzerland to use it on farmcrops instead of using pesticides/herbicides he used remedies to get rid of pests/weeds..............................................

Considera  Is the website link to this bookVaikunthanath Das Kaviraj, a Dutch homoeopath who had created a materia medica and repertory (available in book form since August 2006 from this site). These were the 'fruits' of 12 years of research into the effects of remedies from the homoeopathic pharmacopoea when used on plants in Australia. Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj based his approach and recommendations firmly on the shoulders of Hahnemann and Kent and the classical school of homoeopathy: single remedy, minimum dose, repeat only with great caution etc. Incidentally, it seems that Margery Blackie ('The Pateint, Not the Cure', p 143+, 1989 Woodbridge Press edition) know of some work with dying trees and grain growing, and before her von Boenninghausen's interest in agriculture threatened to spill over into his homoeopathic work ('Lesser Writings') but, if it exists, it seems not to have been printed.

Pankaj Oudhia, an ethnobotanist uses homoeopathy for plants also in India. Iftikhar Waris Shah in Pakistan claims 99% success with cotton. Lucietta Betti in Italy is working within a more standard academic framework and you can read of others 'doing science' in the literature survey. Dr. M. Abdul Lethif is working on his 'Agrocare' range in Kerala. The Comenius Institute are working in South America.

-------------

From Gina Tyler:

Posted: 16 July 08 at 20:50 Biomedical Instrumentation Department, Govt. S.G.G.S. College of Engineering & Technology Nanded (Maharashtra, India) to create some Biomedical Instrumental Parameters to establish genuine of the system.

Introduction: It is well known that our Human body is a source of various signals useful in diagnosing and treating the cases. These signals can be picked up from the surface of the body or from within the body. These are as parameters in various Biomedical studies at the same time there are some body's parameters like blood pressure, temperature, blood flow, Respiratory and skin functions etc. These parameters of the body are basically non electrical in their nature which are converted into corresponding electrical signals by various transducers.

Physiologically these signals have some normal values which in diseases get altered and during and or after treatment these go back to their normal values. Considering these signals (in their various modes) as a parameters it can now be able to establish the 'genuiness' of Homoeopathy before, during and after Homoeopathic treatment scientifically.

It was a big question earlier being asked by the learners of Homoeopathy that 'How Homoeopathic drugs act on the body ? Theoretically explanations are given since long time that drugs act on Vital force on dynamic, spiritual, invisible power etc. Unfortunately these explanations did not satisfy the scientific need of present era, the pharmacokinetics (What the body does to the drugs) and pharmacodynamics (what the drug does to body - Aphorism 63-65) of Homoeopathic drugs were either poorly understood. Through Biomedical instrumental studies we can at least understand effect of activities of the drugs and most important for Homoeopathy that we can understand reactivity of body to the drugs. In the clinical studies this work stands in its key role.

Introduction to various Instruments of Biomedical Studies:

1. Plethysmography:

(To study the action of Belladonna.) This is used for measuring blood flow of the body. The flow of blood will be measured with its speed and quantity flown from one place to another place in a particular time. The quantum of congestion will be measured so after treatment how much congestion is reduced from affected part will be measured. This can be used to detect anti-inflammatory activities of Homoeopathic drugs.

2 Dolometry: (To study action of Mag Phos as a Pain  Killer). This is used for measuring pains at one particular area of the body. The colours will be shown of local area  which will increase or decrease with severity of pains.

3. G.S.R. Biofeedback machine:

(To Study action of Ignatia): This is used for measuring how much grief and sorrow one individual have color bands will appear on computer. Green color will show total state of relaxation and tensionless of mind and body.

4. Spirometry: (To study action of arsenic Album in Lung Abscess and Kali Carb in Asthma).: This is used to detect Lung volumes before, during and after Homoeopathic treatment in Lung disorders where lung volumes severely afftected and leads to respiratory distress.

5. Biomedical Telemetry: Wireless telemetry : it allows examination of the physiological data of human beings under normal conditions and in normal surroundings without discomfort or obstruction to the person under investigation. The predisposing factors influencing healthy and sick persons during the performance of their daily tasks may thus can be easily understood and evaluated. Using wireless telemetry physiological signals can be picked up from persons who are in work like athletes, swimmers, manual workers or patients during transportation from one hospital to another and for continuous monitoring of patients.

6. Blood gas analyzers:

Blood pH measurements: To study action of Nat. Phos, Sepia etc Measurement of Blood PCO2 (To study action of Carbo Veg, Camphor).

7. Blood Cell counters: Automatic recognition and differential counting of cells. (To study action of Tuberculinum in increased ESR. To study action of Nat Mur in platelet disorder)

8. Pyoelectric Vidicon Camera: Thermography- Reliable instrument for diagnosing breast cancer.

9. Therapeutic Equipments: Physiotherapy and electrotherapy equipments - (Aphorism No. 286-288) Software Diathermy Machine, Ultrasonic therapy Machine for Pain Killers (Through Electrical Stimulation)

[ Special thanks to Prof. S G Kahalekar, Head, Dept of Biomedical Instrumentation Engg., SGGS College of Engg & Technology, Nanded (MS)
----------------
From Gina Tyler:

Posted: 16 July 08 at 22:32

Dear Stan

Yes I just Noticed the same,verry funny it does look like leggo blocks? OK besides this:

I am sure all these tests can be done via the lie detector electrodes+ monotors/the same one used in the book called "Secret life of plants"..........................Have you read that book stan?

Or use EMF meters.....................................................

Then again no meters are needed at all:

1-kinetic muscle testing

2-pupils contracting (read from David LIttle website more on this )

3- heart beat if you take a patients Pulse while taking remedies

All of these indicate 'activity' of energy caused by remedies

---------

From Doc Quack:

Posted: 17 July 08 at 00:17
Hi Gina,

You know, I hadn't heard of the Secret Life of Plants until today.   Sounds pretty sordid and shameful by the way!   But, offshoot talk of the work I am familiar with -- plant intelligence, response to human emotion, and all that.  I haven't known what to make of it other than that I'd probably be a better gardener if kinder to my crops!   I think there might be some basis to it, though, but exactly what I dunno.  I don't so readily pooh pooh things like I used to and I also consider pretty intelligent-seeming plants like the Venus Flytrap.

Thank you for the biometric device listing.  Some thoughts and devices there I never thought of before.  Some notes:

• There's also Live Blood Cell Analysis (Dark Field Microscopy of the blood) which can be used to prove homeopathy.
  • Various temperature probes like Dr. Kumar has studied.
  • Electroacupuncture machines.
  • Radio Frequency Signatures (Royal Rife's work)
  • Saliva
  • Differential Blood Pressure and standing/ resting BP.
  • Pulse is especially responsive to allergies.
  • EKG
  • EEG
  • The tongue -- teeth marks fading in and out with vitality.
  • The fingernails & toenails.
  • Trace Elements Hair Analysis.
  • On an iridology note, there are some things I observe repeatedly as dynamic changes in the eyes in regard to symptoms -- pupils are one -- and then a few other times when I have been bewildered at no response (or maybe it was difficult to see).  I studied the eyes of my cousin once when we were talking about Iridology while walking in a park and it was pretty cold/ windy outside.  She had a chill.  What I noticed was the presense and removal of stress markings in the torso area as a function of coat or no coat.  I've also seen psychosomatic stress rings come and go in other eyes as a function of health improvement or worsening.  Toxic colon markings and solar radii come and go.  Other markings are more long-term and I have not yet had the opportunity to see them fade, but some are clearly acute symptom matching.  The eyes are among the most comprehensive view of our internal workings around.  I would tend to favor them as biofeedback measurements.  It takes some good, close-up camera work but you could subject a case study to pain -- such as holding a hand over a candle while recording stress changes in the eye (and other body measurements).  Then, applying some Arnica or other remedies to offset the pain, and to measure that effect.   Of course, one would argue placebo.
  • Not to neglect Animals!  They're the best removal of the Placebo Effect issue.  Various DoD studies of homeopathy have used mouse autopsy and measurement.  One could also just stick a data logging thermometer up a feverish dog's butt while applying some flu remedy and observe the changes in temperature over time.   Not that I particularly enjoy such work, but 100 to 102.5F is their normal range!   Expose them to a little harmless doggy flu germ, raise the temp, log things, and hit them with homeopathic remedies.
  • Then there are the nosodes. You can measure how well they provide detox and drainage or any number of biometrics.  Or, you can preserve life under extreme stress -- such as my fish kills -- or you can also take life with them, too.  Many, many ways to test homeopathy but it's sort of beating a dead horse since we've been doing so for 200 years with most the idiots just laughing it off.
On a brighter note, I find that the more intelligent folks out there do not debate that homeopathy is working.  They'll usually fairly label us with two conclusions:  1) It seems to have some effect and is working by means science has yet to explain; 2) The clinical efficacy per disease and patient is uncertain, debated, and with ample evidence on both sides of the fence.   I don't particularly buy into that mush, but it's about the most fair statement from allopaths yet.   Notice they are moving away from questioning that it works or has physical science foundation, and so just move to a questioning of its efficacy.  Homeopathy has long-proven that it works.  We have much more to do, however, in regard to proving and documenting efficacy among a field that has scattered training standards and variation in practice.   But, it's progress!
------------
From Gina Tyler:

Posted: 17 July 08 at 00:28

Dear Stan

The verry first classical homeopath I ever saw was from Belgium,practicing at the time in Calif. He took a full case from the patient,did a case analysis via computer software (radar) and last but not least picked 4 remedies that were a 'close similar indicator'.....................He placed them close to the patients auric field while taking their pulse (baseline first to determine a starting point and then what each remedy registered)...............the results were  amazing.

---------------

From Doc Quack:

Posted: 17 July 08 at 01:01 Hey Gina,

You know, you taught me that trick some time back and I don't remember if I thanked you or not. Think I did.  In any case, I had asked you some regarding remedies, sensitivity, and my own condition that I was working on -- damaged adrenals making the vitality more unstable and sensitive to remedies.  You suggested that I try introducing the remedy first by just holding it to the chest. I tried it with new remedies and do so today still.  Seems to work, though one could argue placebo, and I have no serious baseline studies.  But, now that you remind me, I think I will play around with this pulse study a little.  I have equipment here to check my pulse.  Have ample remedies. 

So, how does this work?  The pulse goes up or down when exposed to a matching remedy?  Not as up or down when exposed to a partial match?  I'd guess at an initial shoot up in the pulse followed by normal or subnormal.  Am I close?

--------------

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:36
From Dr. Nancy Malik:

Posted: 23 July 08 at 09:33

I am not sure of how much help this would be. But I wish to contribute what I knew of. May be some of it would already be there in this thread itself. Anyhow:

1. links to Studies published in journals

http://www.vhan.nl/documents/ScientificReportECHNov04.pdf
http://ecam.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/4/1/7
http://homeopathy.wildfalcon.com/archives/2007/10/22/scienti fic-research-and-homeopathy/
http://www.modernhomoeopathy.com/research_and_homeopathy.htm
http://www.positivehealth.com/research-list.php?subjectid=13 4
www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/chaplin.html //memory of water

2. Clinical Studies

(1) Kleijnen J, Knipschild P, ter Riet G (1991). Clinical trials of homeopathy British Medical Journal, 302:316–323. This review of research assessed 105 trials, 81 of them positive [1]. The authors concluded: “Based on this evidence we would be ready to accept that homoeopathy can be efficacious, if only the mechanism of action were more plausible”, “the evidence presented in this review would probably be sufficient for establishing homeopathy as a regular treatment for certain indications”.

(2) Jacobs J, Jonas WB, Jimenez-Perez M, Crothers D (2003). Homeopathy for childhood diarrhea: combined results and metaanalysis from three randomized, controlled clinical trials. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, 22:229–234.

(3) Vickers A, Smith C (2006). Homoeopathic Oscillococcinum for preventing and treating influenza and influenza-like syndromes (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. CD001957.

(4) Barnes J, Resch K-L, Ernst E (1997). Homeopathy for postoperative ileus? A meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 25:628–633. (Ironically, this review of research that shows benefit from homeopathic medicines was co-authored by Dr. E. Ernst!

(5) Taylor MA, Reilly D, Llewellyn-Jones RH, McSharry C, Aitchison TC (2000). Randomised controlled trials of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. British Medical Journal, 321:471–476.

editorial that was published in the BMJ concurrent with reference #5: "Taylor et al tested this placebo hypothesis in a randomised controlled trial in patients with perennial allergic rhinitis. Patients in both groups reported similar subjective improvement, but those in the homeoapthic group had singificantly grater improvements in objective measurements of nasal airflow than did the placebo group. The authors believe that when these results are taken together with the findings of THREE similar previous trials, it may be time to confront the conclusion that homeopathy and placebo differ."

(6)trial conducted at the University of Vienna and published in the leading pulmonary medicine journal "chest" in the world...and in the treatment of people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the #4 reason that people in the U.S. die today!) -- Frass, M., Dielacher, C., Linkesch, M., Endler, C., Muchitsch, I., Schuster, E., and Kaye, A. Influence of Potassium Dichromate on Tracheal Secretions in Critically Ill Patients, Chest, March 2005.

(7) Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects? A meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials
Klaus Linde, Nicola Clausius, Gilbert Ramirez, Dieter Melchart, et al. The Lancet. London: Sep 20, 1997. Vol. 350, Iss. 9081; pg. 834, 10 pgs

Some of the websites dealing with scientific research in Homoeopathy are

http://www.geocities.com/drratiram_sharma/
http://homoeopathyclinic.com/articles/homeopathy.pdf
http://sharma.newtheory.org/Homoeoposology.html
http://www.cure.20m.com/custom.html
http://www.physorg.com/news105191502.html
http://www.hpathy.com/research/smith-how-homeopathy-works-2. asp
http://www.homeopathy-soh.org/whats-new/documents/Positiveho meopathy.pdf
http://www.lyghtforce.com/King_bio/research.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4454856.stm
http://www.rustumroy.com/Roy_Structure%20of%20Water.pdf
http://www.positivehealth.com/research-list.php?subjectid=13 4
http://www.psicounsel.com/marius/proof.html
http://www.homeopathic.com/articles/view,98
http://homeopathyeurope.org/
http://www.giriweb.com/dem.htm

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:38
From Dr. Kavarij

Posted: 23 Jan. 09 at 07:46
SRRM
PAST & RECENT RESEARCHES
In chemistry, there is no special technique related to homoeopathy. Microchemistry, chromatography or even capillary spectra can reach the limit of the sensibility around a dilution 10,' or 101 which are very much within the Avogadro's limit.

1.     Mrs. Kolisko (1926) made considerable studies on effects of high dilution on young plants' growth.
She demonstrated the action of dilution up to the 60th decimal or even beyond to the 200th decimal. She also observed the rhythmic and sinusoidal curve. Prof. Netien also studied the action of cobalt in homoeopathic dilutions on the breathing of wheat coleoptiles.

2.     Dr. Nebel in 1932 experimented on yeasts, intoxicated by Merc. cor.

3.     Arndt and Schulz also experimented on yeast with Merc. cor, Iodine, Bromium and Salicylic acid and showed that in the weak doses these substances increase the multiplica-tion of yeasts, yet strong doses kill them.

4.     More recently, Prof. Netien et al studied the action of in-finitesimal dilution of Naturm arsenicosum on the growth of yeasts in functions of these dilutions.

5.     Dr. Lamasson studied the action of Korsakovian dilutions up to the M on cultures of staphylococcus aurous. Hins-dale showed the inhibitive action of Calendula on staphy-lococcus.

6.     Trying to demonstrate the desensitizing action of Apis mel, Dr. Doneche used white rats injected intra-peritoneal with ovalbumin solution. Apis 3rd centesimal or 5th centesimal injected at the same time as the ovalbumin, and then every one half hour, lessened considerably the edema. J. and M. Telau ,observed that the diluted doses of Thuja disturbed the psychic balance of rats which lose their conditioning.

7.     Therefore, the homoeo-scientists mainly concentrated on physical methods. In 1933 Loch built an apparatus named the Microlyometer for the demonstration of the presence of matter in dilutions and to establish the curves of these dilutions.

8.     In 1936 W.E. Boyd of Glasgow, published the results of his research made with spectrograph. There the sensibility limit was found to reach only the 7th decimal for Aurum, Arsenicum and China. 7th decimal represents in current language a solution of 1/10,000,000, which is in fact rather a concentrated solution compared to homoeopathic dilu-tion.

9.     At about the same time, 0. Lesser and K. Janner pub-lished their research with radioactive phosphorus. They found the limit dosages at the 18th decimal (or 9th cen-tesimal) dilution.

10.     Heinz studied the physical action of dilutions using the in-frared spectra and stressed on the specific value of suc-cession. Like Gay, he found the rhythm indicating some favorable points in the curve of dilution.

11.     In 1948, Wormser and Loch tested several substances from 24X to 30X. They used a photoelectric cell, to meas-ure the intensity and wavelength of these potencies and found measurable changes, of both intensity and wave-length in these substances.

12.     In the years 1951-3, Gay and Boiron tested both distilled water and Natrum muriaticum in the 27C poten-cy, for their dielectric constant. They were able to show that the potency of Natrum mur. could be easily selected from among 99 control bottles.

13.     Gay and J. Boiron (1951-1952) made a series of studies and gave results obtained with Gay's montage the name 'geography'. However, it was observed, in their delicate measurement certain variations could be produced by the glass solubility or by the use of corks".

14.     Physical researches include also those of Dr. Sevaux et al, who checked the unpublished experiments of Mrs. Vojn Radojicie regarding measurements of copper sulphate so-lution from 1st to 20th decimal potency (10th centesimal). They used bioelectrometer of Vincent.
Although chemical or physical methods were used to trace the presence of matter in dilution, yet it was believed that the link between the matter in dilutions and the activity of these dilutions could be best achieved by biological methods, since by reciprocity these methods enable one to detect the presence of a given substance by the activity of the product under investigation.

15.     W.E. Persson studied the influence of micro-doses of Phosphoric acid and Arsenic on the dietetic action of tyro-sine. With successive dilutions a sinusoidal curve was found.

16.     Various works were also reported to be conducted with high dilutions on the vegetable realm. Of course few are the works that related to homoeopathy and undoubtedly many results need to be confirmed.

17.     In recent time the author conducted a good number of ex-periments on wheat seeds, germinated in distilled water culture grown under the effect of high dilution of some known 'macro' and 'micronutrients' such as Ferrum sul-phuricum, 'Cuprum sulphuricum etc. It was found that by post germination treatment of the substances, by dilutions even beyond Avogadro's limit, considerable growth stimu-lation effect was observed, by peregrination treatment specific disease symptoms in plants were produced. The disease symptoms were found to be more prominent in higher dilution i.e. 1M potency than in lower dilution i.e. 7th potency.
With the discovery of micronutrients, a large number of hi-therto obscure plant diseases were identified as micro-nutrient deficiencies. But it became difficult to reconcile how the similar disease symptoms could be developed by the substances in toxic level.

18.     Dr. Nebel conducted several experiments on entire living ani-mals. He had been, however, censured for using too few animals. So his experiments have not been dupli-cated. However, be tried several ap-proaches: a 30th or 200th decimal dilution of mallein injected three weeks after injection of a live culture in the ear of a rabbit produced an intense vasodilatation of the peritumoral vessels while the opposite ear, intact, did not react at all.

19.     Arthus studied the action of Calc, fluor in rickets. One per cent of Calc. fluor in 3rd decimal potency prolonged the life of rats as compared with controls submitted to the same rachitogenic diet. Hofmeister studied the action of Pulsatilla on the genital function of the white mice, He however stated that it was not comparable with that of the
action of hormones.

20.     Dr. Cantegrit tried to show the emphylactic effects of a high dilution of Nux vomica in a guinea pig intoxicated with strychnine

21.     Martiny and Pretec studied the anaphylactic phenomena.

22.     Dr. Jarricot studied the action of veratrine on the muscular contraction of the frog gastrocnemius and concluded that a 30th Korsakovian dilution favors the work of the muscle. He then studied the action of lberis amara on the isolated heart of frog or tortoise.

23.     In 1963, Boericke and Smith tested a 12X potency of Sul-phur, with and without succussion. They tested the solvent structure by nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum. They found that there were structural changes in the solvent, as the potency was increased by succussion, while no such change was detected in the controls. They repeated the experient in 1974, with diverse potencies of Sulphur, up to the 30C.

24.     In 1966, Stephenson and Brucato tested both distilled water and Mercurius corrosivus, from the 1X to the 33X. They found that the dielectric constant for the controls varied from 5.6 to 6.05. For the homoeopathic potencies it varied from 2.8 to 4.4.

25.     In 1975, Young tested Sulphur from 5X to 30X, with con-trols. He also tested the solvent structure by nuclear mag-netic resonance spectrum. He found that there were measurable changes in the spectra at each dilution and succussion. No such changes were observed for the solu-tion without succussion or without Sulphur.

26.     In 1976, Boiron and Vinh used Raman Laser Specto-scopy, showing that for the 1C potency of Kali bi-chromicum the spectrum of alcohol disappears com-pletely, while that for potassium bichromate appears. In Kali bich 1C the ratio of the number of potassium bichro-mate molecules is 1 to 500. In such a case the light meets 500 more alcohol molecules as those of bichromate, yet the alcohol spectrum does not appear.

27.     Four French researchers developed a method of detection through nuclear magnetic resonance, conducted in the late 80's, which shows specific sinus waves for each po-tency, as well as a specific sinus wave for the substance used. These latter remain the same throughout all poten-cies of that substance, while the sinus wave expressing the potencies, are specific to those potencies. Thus a clear and recognisable scientifically provable frame of re-ference exists, for each remedy and potency.

28.     Raulin, Charles Richet, Gabriel Bertrand and Javillier were first who demonstrated the role of oligoelements, so-called biocatalyst, on the growth of Aspergillus niger or on yeasts (silver, zinc, manganese), and on the laccase activity (manganese). Of course these experiments are not ho-moeopathic but they are often cited by the, homoeopaths to prove the reality of action of infinitesimal doses.

29.     In 1982, Resch, Gutman and Schauer found that dilute sodium chloride solutions revealed an increase in electri-cal conductivity, by rocking them prior to measurement.

30.     In recent time the French biologist Jacques Benveniste published in 'Nature' (1988) a paper titled "Human baso-phile deregulation triggered by very dilute antiserum against Ig E". The paper created lot of controversy in the scientific circles.

Posted: 23 Jan. 09 at 08:10 Very High Dilutions Beyond Avogadro

ECH GENERAL ASSEMBLY – XVIII Symposium of GIRI 12 to 14th of November 2004. Scientific Report.
The Activity Of Very High Dilutions

First question addressed: The activity of very highly diluted preparations.
Homeopathic practitioners will argue that the use of preparations that are diluted be-yond Avogadro’s number (i.e. potencies greater than C10) happens in only 25% of the prescribed homeopathic medications. Nevertheless, for some people this question is the most important obstacle to the acceptance of homeopathy.
A/ The experimental model that is cheapest, most reproducible and also the most easily researched is probably the “acetylcholine-induced contraction of the rat ileum”. It is a wellrecognized scientific model (Chang FY, Lee SD, et al. Rat gastrointestinal mo-tor responses mediated via activation of neurokinin receptors. J.Gastroenterol Hepatol 1999; 14: 39-45).
This model has been devised for the verification of very high dilutions of Belladonna by A. Cristea, a Romanian researcher; results have already been published (Bastide M (ed). Signals and Images. Kluwer Academic Publishers 1997: 161-170).
Professor Wolfgang Suess, Institute of Pharmacy at the University of Leipzig, has used this model to test the transfer of the activity of a homeopathic remedy (in this case Atropinum sulphuricum D60) from the original liquid form to the homeopathic tab-let. As usual, several controls were performed. Alpha-lactose monohydrate tablets im-pregnated with the highly diluted Atropinum had systematically efficacy, on the contrary with anhydrous alpha-lactose tablets no effect can be ascertained. Thus, the quality of homeopathic tablets can be tested before daily use in pharmacy (constant reproducibil-ity). This very simple model therefore has the potential to remove doubts about the ac-tivity of very highly diluted homeopathic remedies (Schmidt F, Suess WG, Nieber K. In-vitro Testung von homöopathischen Verduennungen. Biol.Med./Heft 1/February 2004;32-37).

B/ It has taken much more time for another model to be accepted by the scientific community. The first publications appeared in 1991 but it is only in 2004, after an inter-national cooperation, that the results have finally been accepted in a high-standard peer-reviewed journal, Inflammation Research. This model is different from the Ben-veniste model; he used the same control but not the same activator.

Professors Marcel Roberfroid and Jean Cumps of the Institute of Pharmacy at the University of Louvain, who respectively coordinated the European multi-centre (4 cen-tres) trial and performed the statistical analysis, explained the protocols and discussed the results. The work demonstrates a significant inhibition of human basophil degranu-lation, as measured by alcian blue staining, by high dilutions of histamine (10-30 – 10-38 M). This multi-centre research has subsequently been confirmed in three laborato-ries by applying flow cytometry analysis and in one laboratory by measuring histamine release. Even if, at present, the molecular theory cannot explain these findings, the facts remain indisputable as recognized by the editor of Inflammation Research. (Belon P, Cumps J, Ennis M, Mannaioni PF, Roberfroid M, Sainte-Laudy J, Wiegant FAC. His-tamine dilutions modulate basophil activation. Inflamm. Res. 2004; 53: 181-188.)

C/ Research on high dilutions has existed since the 1950s, but the number and qual-ity of publications has increased in the last decade. Reviews and meta-analyses have even been performed but often ignored or even denied (see COST B4 supplement re-port EUR 19110 ISBN 92-828-7434-6). This research is not encouraged and even deemed inadvisable by academic authorities.
Professor Jean Cambar, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Bor-deaux, described the most important models that have been published previously in international journals, confirming the effects of very highly diluted homeopathic prepa-rations.
The efficacy of very high homeopathic dilutions of human or animal natural molecules (also called endogen molecules) has been published several times in prestigious jour-nals. Examples include the following:

Int J Immunotherapy 1987; 3: 191-200 (Thymulin in mice. Bastide M);
Int J Immunopharm 1990; 6: 211-214 (alpha/beta interferon, Carriere V);
J Vet Human Toxicol 1995; 37(3): 259-260 (Thyroxine, Endler PC);
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 1996; 9: 43-51 (Bursin, Youbicier-Simo BL).

During this meeting Dimitris Zienkiewicz, immunologist at the University of Edin-burgh, presented preliminary findings assessing, by immunosorbent assay and flow cytometry, the alteration in activation and function of dendritic cells that comes about as a result of their treatment with homeopathic dilutions of a bacterium. Dendritic cells play an instrumental role in both activation and regulation of the immune system. Sys-tematic changes in the profile of cytokines IL-10, IL-11 and IL-12 cannot be explained by the molecular theory.
Efficacy of very high homeopathic dilutions using pharmacological models has also been published in peer-reviewed journals. Examples include the following:
Thrombosis. Res. 1994;76: 225-229 (Acetylsalicylic acid in a vessel model. Doutre-mepuich C);
Haemostasis 1990;20: 99-105 (Acetylsalicylic acid in healthy volunteers. Doutre-mepuich C);
Thrombosis. Res. 1987; 48: 501-504 (Acetylsalicylic acid in healthy volunteers, Doutremepuich C).
The longest-used model, published frequently all over the world, is the toxicological model (Arsenic, Phosphorus, Mercury, Cadmium, Cisplatina, Glutamate, Cuprum sul-phate, etc). It can be applied to vegetable, animal, cell culture material or even clinical studies. This model is still used and indeed is the theme for a collaboration between the Universities of Bern and Bologna, testing homeopathic arsenic trioxide treatments by plant-based bioassays. The working variables are the germinated seeds or the stem length on the seventh day. At least 6 recent experiments by this team are published (Dr Lucietta Betti. DISTA-Department of Agro environmental Science and Technology, University of Bologna.).
Experiments are well conducted, in controlled conditions, with a sufficient number of plants, animals or cells, and with a fair statistical treatment. The facts are indisputable, statistically significant and reproducible, even if they cannot be explained using the mo-lecular paradigm.

The Content Of Very High Dilutions

• Second question addressed: The content of very highly diluted homeopathic prepa-rations.
Professor Jean Cambar introduced the theme by asking what are the contributions of the different spectroscopies (Raman, Ultraviolet, X-ray or Magnetic Nuclear Reso-nance) in revealing the structure of water and solvents in high dilutions? What is the real relevance of Avogadro’s number in evaluating the precise pattern of molecules? Can a dilution work without any molecule? One of the most innovative perspectives in this last decade was the demonstration that high dilutions have as much activity and effectiveness in an organized structured solvent without any solute molecule as they do when molecules are present (even only some molecules).

Professor Louis Rey, Doctor of Sciences, Lausanne, a specialist in low temperature thermoluminescence, has published on this topic in the international journals Nature (1988; 391: 418) and C.R.Physique (2000; 1: 107-110). He presented the latest results of the experiments he carried out together with Dr. Philippe Belon on the thermolumi-nescence of ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride. Ultra-high dilu-tions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride (10-30 g cm-3) were irradiated by X- and gamma-rays at 77K, then progressively re-warmed to room temperature. During that phase, their thermoluminescence was studied and it was found that, despite their dilu-tion beyond the Avogadro number, the emitted light was specific of the original salts dissolved initially. Much to the authors’ surprise, the experimental results showed, without ambiguity, the specificity of the contained information. The findings proved to be reproducible in the course of many different identical experiments. As a working hy-pothesis, the researchers propose that this phenomenon results from a marked struc-tural change in the hydrogen bond network initiated at the onset by the presence of the dissolved ions and maintained in the course of the dilution process, and probably due to the successive vigorous mechanical stirrings. (Physica 2003; A323: 67-74).
Professor Guadalupe Ruiz-Vega, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hi-dalgo, Morelia, Mexico, presented her most recent publications in the field of thermo-dynamics. She was able to demonstrate the biological effect of two ultra-low dose compounds. (Publication in process.)
The use of modern techniques in the hands of specialists is the best way to show sceptics that the experimental facts are well grounded and confirmed by reproducible experiments. Even in ultra-molecular homeopathic dilutions, specific information of the prime dissolved substance still remains in the preparation and can be detected ex-perimentally.

The Theoretical Framework

• Third question addressed: The theoretical framework in which the effects of ho-meopathic diluted preparations can be explained.
Two members of G.I.R.I. (Groupe International de Recherche sur l’Infinitésimal; see
www.giriweb.com), Professor Madeleine Bastide (University of Montpellier) and Ag-nès Lagache (Professor of Philosophy, Paris) have been working on this topic for 16 years. A new paradigm for medical science is needed to explain these facts and to al-low more precise research models in the future. A working group of 7 members applied this new paradigm to the analysis of experimental results.
Prof. Bastide explained that homeopathy and research models are based on the ob-servation of “symptoms”. Asymptomatic pathologies exist that provoke “biological scars” as a proof of the self-treated organism without showing the illness symptoms (Charles Nicolle, Nobel Prize 1929, Life and Death of Illness). Symptoms and biologi-cal modifications are not the same and concern different levels in the body. The symp-tom may be an expression of the body when it cannot find any answer whatever the situation (infection, stress, strong emotion…).
Example: Rubella in a normal subject: no apparent sickness. Rubella in immuno-deficient subject: symptoms, apparent sickness.
For the allopathic research approach, the symptoms are pathognomonic, specific to the illness; they are used to diagnose the pathology. When the diagnosis of the pathol-ogy is performed, the treatment is chosen accordingly; classical therapy may be also targeted against symptoms.
For the homeopathic research approach, considered symptoms are idiosyncratic; specific to the patient. They are the personal expression of the sickness by the patient. They are used to choose the specific remedy according to the similarity of the symp-toms observed by “proving” in a healthy subject. The living body is in a lasting and irre-versible learning process; it communicates at every level with its environment. It is able to receive and treat semantic and corporeal information; it is not an inert object.
The paradigm of corporeal signifiers (Bastide M., Lagache A. Revue Intern. Systémique 1995; 9: 237-249 and Altern Ther Health Med. 1997; 3: 35-9).
Three principles define homeopathy, based on clinical and experimental analysis: the similia and whole person principles, and the use of very high dilutions. The effects of high dilutions cannot be explained by a simple molecule-receptor interaction (mecha-nistic paradigm), the “well established theory” of modern science. Prof. Bastide & La-gache propose an epistemological approach to homeopathy based on body informa-tion processes received and interpreted by the living organism; this follows the rules of information exchange. Exchange of objects between a giver and a receiver is very simple: one loses, the other gains, and the sum is constant. On the other hand, infor-mation is not an object but the trace of an object – mediation between object and re-ceiver is required for a signal to be transmitted. For example, take the story of Robin-son Crusoe: Crusoe sees Friday’s footprint in the sand but not the foot itself. For him, this footprint means ‘there is another man on this island’. Friday’s foot is the originator (matrix) of the information; the footprint is information but is not an object; the sand is the carrier of the information (the mediator). When the carrier disappears, the informa-tion disappears too. The information is understood only by the receiver and the under-standing of the information depends on its context – he knows that he is alone on the island. Prof. Bastide & Lagache therefore suggest that in homeopathy, the originator of the information is the starting material of the remedy; succussed dilutions of the start-ing material in a solvent are mediators. High dilutions contain only information from that material and no molecules remain. This mediation results from the succussed solvent being in a specific state, implying perhaps electro-magnetic processes. The receiver (the whole living body) receives and processes the information in the remedy accord-ing to its state, whether healthy (“proving”) or sick (therapy). The bases of this para-digm are verified by the systematic experimental results obtained as described in the first parts of the conference.
This new paradigm is needed to explain the experimental facts and to understand the failure of research models that do not fit it.

The Clinical Effects

• The final question addressed: The clinical effects of homeopathic preparations.
An experimental design is only relevant if it takes into account the observed phe-nomenon within its specific framework and if the subject addressed can be isolated of all external influences. Considering human medicine, the psychological factors are re-sponsible for non-specific effects and the medication effects are called specific effects. Whatever the research model, taking into account the homeopathic approach, the idio-syncratic symptoms (specific to the patient) must be considered excluding pathogno-monic symptoms.
A/ Professor Leoni Bonamin, Paulista University (São Paulo) and president of G.I.R.I., reviewed studies in veterinary homeopathy. Such studies are relevant for ho-meopathy because it is easier to isolate the effects of the treatment: the placebo effect is almost nil and there are fewer ethical considerations. Moreover, studies in well-defined herds and features can include a very homogeneous sample from a large number of animals. Nevertheless, the rules for well-designed studies must still consider the particularities of homeopathic research as regards the Similia principle (considering idiosyncratic symptoms).
Veterinary studies are very important for organic farming regulation. In Europe, only homeopathic treatments are authorized for biological farming. The use of homeopathy is aimed at avoiding chemical residues in the food chain. More institutional support is certainly needed.
In recent studies, the use of homeopathic complexes has been tested with very good results using parallel placebo groups, blinded design, homogeneity of samples with sufficient animals, and a protocol that is easy to manage in the farming context.
Filliat C. Particularité de l´utilisation de l´homéopathie en production avicole. Annals of the “Entretiens Internationaux de Monaco 2002”, 5-6 October 2002.
http://www.giriweb.com.

The use of homeopathic complex reduced the incidence of haematomas in turkeys during transportation by about 30%.
Riaucourt A. L´Exemple de la Filière Porcine. Annals of the “Entretiens Interna-tionaux de Monaco 2002”, 5-6 October, 2002. http://www.giriweb.com. The use of a complex (with endogenous and exogenous substances) to improve oestrus manifesta-tion in female pigs induced a reduction of the repetitions of inseminations and semen loss.
Veterinary studies are also useful for questioning homeopathic study design. Using the model of psychogenic dermatosis in dogs and cats (Torro, et al. In press), six months of treatment with the simillimum shows 70% success. One year after finishing the treatment there was no recurrence. The entire study duration is six years. The very long efficacy of the homeopathic treatment is a reason for questioning cross-over de-sign.
Because veterinary pathogenetic studies are very rare, veterinarians often need to do extrapolations from human pathogenesis and their Materia medica is based on classi-cal studies performed in humans.

Research protocols in experimental animals. For example, the effects of nosode (isopathic homeopathic remedy) versus allopathy and similar homeopathic remedy us-ing as model the experimental urinary infection of rats (Gonçalves et al. O uso da ho-meopatia no tratamento da infecção urinária em ratas. Anais do VIII SINAPIH; 20-22 May, 2004: p.25-26. http//climed.epm.br/sinapih/index). This study compares nosode from individual or collective samples. It is a blinded study; the presence of E. coli in gall bladder of rats is evaluated after 12-16 days of treatment: Untreated control, 100% of bacteria colonies (no spontaneous healing), second control is the vehicle (alcohol 5%) 94%, comparison group treated with Antibiotic (levokinolone) 33%*, treated group with nosode from a pool of urines (30D) 73%*, treated group with a self-nosode (30D) 39%*, and treated with a similar homeopathic remedy Phosphorus 30CH (the incorpo-ration of rats in this group happens observing their individual behavior) 22%* (* Fisher test, p=0.05). With such studies it is possible to evaluate some homeopathic parame-ters such as the criteria for the choice of the best homeopathic dilution. The general rule is to use high potencies for chronic/mental disturbances and low potencies for acute/organic disturbances. The antidepressive effect of Hypericum perforatum in rats was better in 200CH than in 30CH: tested by the Porsolt forced swimming method (Goulart et al. Avaliação dos efeitos de Hypericum perforatum (Hp) dinamizado ho-meopaticamente em comportamento de ratos. Anais do VIII SINAPIH, 20-22 May 2004: p.14. http//climed.epm.br/sinapih/index); this was a blinded, well designed study.
Experimental animal studies have limited application to veterinary or to human ho-meopathy. Veterinary studies minimize placebo effects and confirm the efficacy of ho-meopathic treatments. Experiments in laboratory animals help improving research de-sign in homeopathy.

Human Studies

B/ Last, but not least, the human studies were considered.
B.1) A second G.I.R.I. working group was dedicated to clinical research, and particu-larly considered the issues of individuality and complexity.
Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) gives first priority to “Therapeutic Effects Testing” (TET), starting from the work of basic scientists in laboratories up to clinical research-ers doing Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs), and finally reviews or meta-analyses of several RCTs.
The achieved level of TET determines the level of EBM for a medicinal product. “Clinical Use Testing” (CUT), starting with case reports, epidemiological outcomes and cost-benefit studies, is only interesting for public health authorities and patients but it is never sufficient to reach EBM. No real bridge exists between these two approaches.
Evidence Based Homeopathy (EBH) starts and ends with the individualized patient. It can be represented as the arch of homeopathy: at one side there is the examination of the patient, and at the other side the therapeutic instrument. In order to understand the patient, we must consider his totality in time and space to be able to understand his basic vulnerability, latent or manifest. This totality must be qualitatively modalized with chronological assessment to get the Minimal Syndrome of Maximal Value. The thera-peutic instrument can be self-healing (no syndrome, no medication), or management of life-style or nutrition in order to avoid obstacles to cure. A homeopathic remedy can be considered after study of its physico-chemical characteristics, its toxicology, its usual therapeutic use: this is the first step, the hypothesis.
The second step is the probability by a first “proving” (blinded protocol) on healthy volunteers; third is the confirmation by further “provings”; fourth is the corroboration by physio-pathological study; and last is the clinical verification in daily practice. For the remedies we must have the same qualitative assessment as for the patients. But the keystone of the whole homeopathic process, without which the arch will crumble, is the Law of Similars. Research in homeopathy must be concentrated on qualitative “prov-ing” on healthy volunteers and clinical verification in daily practice. Therefore after many years of studies, our first priority must be systematic clinical files collection (CLI-FICOL project). The Bayesian statistic, a statistical approach (likelihood ratio), can help establishing a scientific base for our symptoms’ repertories. This approach was pre-sented by Dr Lex Rutten from The Netherlands.
Can one get over the gap that exists between EBM and EBH?
B.2) Dr Harald Walach, University of Freiburg, presented an overview of the already
published papers.
Homeopathy is certainly popular (used by 50% of the population in France) and is historically successful, both individually (by Fieldmarshall Radetzky, Paganini, etc.) and generally (in cholera and other epidemics all over Europe). Homeopathy remained ef-fective in the face of adversaries and is growing despite (or because of?) modern medical technology.

Looking only at the latest publications and using validated Quality of Life question-naires (between 2000 and 2004), 6915 patients presented clinically significant im-provement (approximately 70% of cases; more in children). Homeopathy reduced costs and allowed a better improvement in work-days lost compared with conventional practice. For specific diagnoses such as bronchial asthma (89% improvement; even better after 2 years), cancer patients in palliative care (improvement of quality of life, fatigue and anxiety but not pain), hyperactive children (after 3 months, 75% improve-ment versus 65% for conventional treatment), URTI (67.3% improvement with home-opathy, 56% with conventional treatment; side effects 7.8% homeopathy versus 22% conventional), homeopathy is at least as effective as conventional therapies, but costs are lower and the safety of homeopathy is greater.

On the other hand, an “efficacy paradox” can be acknowledged. Using the hierarchy of evidence, for conventional medicine the RCT is of the highest value – the best rigour and internal validity – but it has a low applicability score, a low external validity and its conclusions are generalized with great difficulty. On the contrary the applicability of case series is great, showing a high external validity and its conclusions generalized easily. RCT implicitly tests the placebo hypothesis; the question is only: “Is the homeo-pathic therapy different from placebo?” It presupposes a local-causal model of home-opathy, that the physical presence and “information” of a remedy is decisive (without considering the “receiver” health status), and that a “true” effect would be detectable through replication. It is apparent that discrepancies exist regarding homeopathy in daily practice and the RCT approach.

Nevertheless RCTs have been performed and meta-analyses of these studies have concluded that there is clear evidence of efficacy in favour of homeopathic treatments that cannot be attributed only to a placebo effect (Linde K, Clausius N, Ramirez G, Melchart D, Eitel F, Hedges LV, Jonas WB. Lancet 1997; 350: 834-43 and Dean M.E. Hans Walz Preisschrift, Essen:KVC Verlag, 2004.) For some specific diagnoses, the same level of evidence has been reached: rheumatoid arthritis (6 studies); childhood diarrhoea (3 studies); postoperative ileus (8 studies); hayfever, asthma (4 studies). For migraine, results of RCTs are disappointing. In children, using comparison groups, sig-nificant results are obtained for recurrent infections, postoperative agitation, adenoids, otitis media, and stomatitis in patients with cancer (complication of the conventional treatment). There are promising pilots studies on low back pain, premenstrual syn-drome and chronic fatigue.
The problems with RCTs are:
• they are difficult to replicate (true also for conventional treatment: only 48% of all
SSRI studies are significant);
• they are invasive and expensive, inducing lack of interest due to a lack of funding;
• blinded RCTs answer only the placebo question;
• they make unwarranted presuppositions.

Conclusions

Conclusions: Clear indications exist about clinical effectiveness of homeopathy; ho-meopathy is effective in uncontrolled practice or versus comparison groups; enough indications exist that “placebo” is an insufficient explanation for the effects of homeopa-thy. Homeopathy can be similar or better in effectiveness than conventional treatment and, where it has been studied, it is cheaper in the long run. Many interesting ques-tions not even asked should be prioritized, such as the potential of homeopathy to avoid invasive procedures in children and, in primary care settings, the long-term effect of homeopathy in preventing chronic complications.’

We may add that there are some more voices that have declared the objections to miss any grounds. We also have contributed to the debate by presenting our views on the matter. We may point out that in nearly all clinical trials homoeopathy fares better and that our placebos are acting better than the allopathic placebos.

Homeopathy: Overview Of Human Clinical Trials

Historical review of the main publications
A number of large-scale studies designed to evaluate the huge amount of homeo-pathic literature have been conducted, especially in the last 10 years.
Organisations and institutes of great international prestige and importance have dealt with the issue of homeopathy. All of them have concluded that homeopathy possesses therapeutic efficacy. The characteristics of these studies are briefly summarised below.
In 1991, J. Kleijnen et al. in the Netherlands evaluated 107 homeopathic clinical trials on the basis of a number of evaluation criteria also used in allopathic clinical trials (Kleijnen J. et al. – Clinical trials in homeopathy. British Medical Journal, 1991; 302:316-323). They selected 22 of these trials, which they judged to be of good quality (large number of patients recruited, type of randomisation, description of patients and methods, double blinding, and stated parameters for evaluation of results). 15 of these 22 trials, in which patients treated with the homeopathic drug were compared with pa-tients who were untreated or treated with a placebo, demonstrated the therapeutic effi-cacy of the homeopathic drug.
Kleijnen’s meta-analysis was therefore mainly formulated on the basis of observa-tional studies. Globally, 81 of the 107 studies reviewed by Kleijnen et al. (76%) gave favourable results.
In 1992, in view of the increasingly widespread use of non-conventional medicine (among which homeopathy stands out for the quantity and quality of the basic research and controlled clinical trials) and increased interest by the public and the media, the US Congress instituted the Office of Complementary Alternative Medicine, which later be-came NICAM (the National Institute of Complementary Alternative Medicine) within the National Institute of Health. NICAM has an annual budget of US$ 100 million, and is responsible for laying down guidelines for research into the validation of complemen-tary medicines, formulating trial protocols and allocating funds for quality research.
In May 1997, a report entitled “Overview of data from homeopathic medicine trials” was published by experts (clinical physicians, university pharmacologists and re-searchers in the homeopathic field) forming the Homeopathic Medicine Research Group, Advisory Group 1, set up by the European Community.
These experts identified 377 clinical trials, short-listed 220, and reviewed 184. De-tailed research lasting several months was conducted on the best trials, to evaluate their scientific value. The conclusions researched by the Advisory Group are unequivo-cal: the number of significant results cannot be attributed to chance. The analysis pro-vided a random hypothesis value of p < 0.001.
The Advisory Group remained very cautious, but expressly stated: “The null hypothe-sis that homeopathy has no effect can be rejected with certainty; in other words, in at least one of the studies examined the patients treated with the homeopathic remedy received benefits compared with the control patients who received the placebo”.
In 1997, K. Linde et al. (Munich University) published the results of a meta-analysis of no less than 135 clinical trials which compared homeopathic drugs with a placebo in Lancet (Linde K. et Al. – Are the clinical effects of homeopathy placebo effects? A meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials. Lancet 1997; 350:834-843). The authors concluded that “…The results of this meta-analysis are not compatible with the hy-pothesis that the clinical effects of homeopathy are completely due to placebo”.
Linde had already published the favourable results of basic research studies con-ducted with homeopathic drugs in 1994 (Linde K. et al. – Critical review and metaana-lysis of serially agitated dilutions in experimental toxicology – Human Exp.Toxicol., 1994, 13:481-492).
In 1998, E. Ernst and E.G. Hahn described the state of the art in homeopathy, draw-ing conclusions similar to those reached by Linde in his 1997 meta-analysis (Ernst E., Hahn E.G. – Homeopathy: a clinical appraisal. Oxford – Butterworth. Heinman, 1998).

In 1998, P. Bellavite, Associate Professor of General Pathology at Verona University, published a detailed review which collected, classified and analysed much of the avail-able scientific literature that documents the effects of homeopathic remedies in clinical trials, together with studies conducted in the field of basic research. As regards clinical research, Bellavite reported on the most significant and methodologically reliable stud-ies, drawing the conclusion that “the common opinion that scientific proof of the clinical efficacy of homeopathy does not exist must therefore be refuted”.
Basic research is also actively developing, and some high-quality in vitro and in vivo studies that demonstrate the efficacy of homeopathy have been published in interna-tionally recognised journals.
Another meta-analysis conducted in 2000 on 24 studies relating to controlled, ran-domised clinical trials concluded that “There is some evidence that homeopathic treat-ments are more effective than placebo” (M. Cucherat et al. – Evidence of clinical effi-cacy of homeopathy. A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol., 2000; 56:27-33).
Oddly enough, this body of trials and studies, some of which are of great institutional importance (such as the work of the Advisory Group set up by the European Commu-nity and the research conducted by NICAM in the US) has not been given sufficient prominence, either within the scientific community or by media.
This book is designed to fill the communication gap by systematically classifying the available studies, and in particular by reporting on the latest controlled clinica trials, which have become increasingly numerous in the past 2-3 years. The chapters which follow are devoted to classification and analysis of the best publications in the clinical field.

Approximately 400 Publications

Approximately 400 publications obtainable from international data bases (Medline, Embase, Biosis, the British Library, Stock Alert Service, SIGLE, Amed, etc.) which re-late to controlled clinical trials of nosographically defined disorders (accounting for ap-prox. 80% of the homeopathy studies conducted up to December 2001) demonstrate the therapeutic efficacy of the homeopathic drug tested.
No less than 98 studies (25%) were indexed in Medline between 1998 and 2001 alone, clearly indicating researchers’ increasing interest in homeopathy.
We have excluded from our review studies which fail to comply with validated opera-tional protocols; we relied in particular on the “Guidelines on planning, conduct and evaluation of multicentric studies” published in the German Official Federal Gazette No. 299, Vol. 4, 12, 1998.
The exclusion criteria were consequently as follows:
1) open studies (only the global efficacy of homeopathy can be considered with
this method, not the effect of each individual drug)
2) retrospective studies (which do not involve comparison with homogeneous
groups)
3) studies in which a number of therapeutic techniques were associated
4) lack of homogeneity of the disorder among groups and within the same group
5) small number of patients recruited
6) defects in methodological procedure.
When these exclusion criteria were applied, the number of publications was reduced to approximately 200. We therefore examined only placebo-controlled trials and trials which compared a homeopathic medicine with the corresponding allopathic reference drug, some of which have been published in major international non-homeopathic jour-nals such as the Lancet, Cancer, the British Medical Journal, the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, etc. (Table 2).
Table 1
Total number of scientific publications
reporting sig-nificant results:
     Homeopathic medicine supe-rior to placebo:     Homeopathic medicine not in-ferior to corre-sponding
allopathic refer-ence
drug:     studies relating to controlled human clinical trials which provide valid, une-quivocal informa-tion about the therapeutic effect of the drug in question have consequently been selected.
     A) HOMEO-PATHIC DRUG
Of these VS. PLA-CEBO =
     B) HOMEOPATHIC DRUG
VS. THE CORRE-SPONDING
ALLOPATHIC RE-FERENCE
DRUG =
127     77     21     106     83,4%     16,6%

_ Of the 106 studies (A) 77 (72,6%) demonstrated (conducted between 1944 and 2000) that the homeopathic medicine was SUPERIOR to the placebo.
_ Of the 21 studies (B) 21 (100%) demonstrated (conducted between 1991 and 2001) that the homeopathic medicine was NOT THERAPEUTICALLY INFERIOR* to the corresponding allopathic reference drug.
_ 1991 to 1999 = 8
_ 2000 to 2001 = 13.
The table on the next page shows the salient data and references of the 98 publica-tions which demonstrated that a homeopathic medicine was superior to the placebo or not inferior to the corresponding allopathic reference drug.
The term “NOT INFERIOR” means EQUAL or SUPERIOR TO.

List Of International & National Medical Journals

List of international and national non-homeopathic medical journals cited in this book which have published the results of methodologically reliable controlled clinical trials that prove the efficacy of homeopathic medicines.
Experimental Model:
Homeopathic Medicine Vs Placebo
International Scientific Journal:
• Lancet
• British Medical Journal
• Rheumatology
• Phlebology
• Pediatrics
• Pédiatrie
• Allergologie
• British Journal Of Clinical Pharmacology
• Pediatric Infective Diseases Journal
• American Revue Of Respiratory Diseases
• Archives Of Medical Emergency
• Journal Of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
• Canadian Medical Association Journal
National Scientific Journal
• Orthopädische Praxis
• Therapiewoche
• Kinderarzt
• Forschungsmedizin
• Revue Française De Gynécologie Et Obstétricie
Experimental Model:
Homeopathic Medicine Vs Corresponding Allopathic Reference Drug
International Scientific Journal:
• Cancer
• Thrombosis Research
• Journal Of Clinical Pharmacology
• Archives Of Otolaringology/Head And Neck Surgery
• Arzneimittel Forschung/Drug Research

The Subject of “Publication Bias”

The subject of “publication bias” was tackled in the meta-analysis conducted by Klei-jnen (1991). However, this problem obviously does not relate to medical/scientific pub-lications only.
Many homeopathic studies with doubtful or negative results are rarely (if not excep-tionally) published in homeopathy journals; they are more likely to be published and commented on with negative emphasis in official journals, even when certain subjects are not in line with their editorial strategy.
Conversely, many favourable results obtained with homeopathic medicines as a re-sult of methodologically correct studies are published in homeopathic journals and merely ignored, censored, minimised or hyper-criticised by official allopathic journals, perhaps for fear of taking a favourable approach to a subject that is still controversial.
Despite the problem of publication bias, many prestigious national and international journals have published and given the right degree of emphasis to well-conducted ho-meopathic clinical trials simply because “the findings speak for themselves”, and sci-ence must take an impartial view.

Table 2
Allergies     11      9      2
Arthromyo-fascial apparatus     12      8      4
Gastrointestinal apparatus      9      8      1
Respiratory apparatus, common Cold/influenza syndrome and ent     20     15      5
Surgery, prophylaxis, and post-operative and post-radiation complications      9      6      3
Dermatology      6      6      0
Coagulation and circulatory Disorders      6      5      1
Gynaecology and obstetrics      9      7      2
Metabolism      5      5      0
Neurology      9      7      2
Sundry      2      1      1
Total     98     77     21

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 09 at 20:41
Come on, Gimpy!  We're not such scary quacks! Embarrassed
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 09 at 14:06
...Ooooooh!  I love this spectrum analyzer.  Almost forgot about it.  I used to use it or something like it long ago.  FREE, too!  I'll post some images later.  Has many useful analysis utilities to better work with the signal.

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 09 at 23:14
NEXT...

...Chelidonium spectral comparisons to Liver Cancer frequencies in Rife.

...More doggy spectra.

...More Doc Quack spectra under remedies, activities, diet, conditions, etc.

...Spectral comparison of newborn goat doe (weakling/ runt) compared to highly vital and active other kid goats born within the same week.

...More patient spectra.

MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sept. 09 at 03:46
Greetings and salutations, fellow quacks!  LOL

My friend, John Benneth (http://www.youtube.com/bandershot; http://www.ScienceofHomeopathy.com), suggested that my earlier thread on remedy spectroscopy needed some pictures of the setup to help readers better understand it.  Therefore, I have made a new video for you all.

Regarding this thread:

Easy Proof of Homeopathy on $1 in Lab Gear
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9047

...The video will instruct you on how to construct the device.  I'd suggest a full view for enjoyment and then replay with pausing to take notes while building.  Software is free.  All you need is your computer, its sound card microphone or line input, a shielded microphone jack & cable,  and one alligator clip.   Cheapest, most versatile clinical tool you'll find for recording patient and remedy signatures, doing further research, and carrying out further data collection.  You will find that these frequency signatures also overlap with Rife data.Embarrassed

TOWARD A UNIFIED THEORY & MODEL BEHIND WHY HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES WORKTongue

Science & Vital Force Voodoo
http://hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=9030

Introduction to the Modern Science of Homeopathy Tongue
(Same as the "propaganda" flick)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjcPt8OYk-U

Anti-Allopathy Propaganda 4U
http://hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8954

Identification of Homeopathic Remedies & Disease Tongue
http://hpathy.com/..._posts.asp?TID=8879.

Homeopathic Recruiting of Tom Bearden
http://www.hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8973

More Discoveries on Water and Remedies Tongue
http://hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8578

A Simple Mathematical Physics View to Homeopathy vs. Allopathy Tongue
http://excalibur.110mb.com/physics.htm

Pictorial Overview of the LM vs. C potencies Tongue
http://excalibur.110mb.com/myspc-lm.htm

Open Letter to James Randi & George Vithoulkas
http://www.hpathy.com/..._posts.asp?TID=8968.

Scientific Research Bibliography Tongue
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=7796

PRACTICE

Introducing the PHI & Fibonacci Scale of RemediesWink

http://www.hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8876

Phosphorous 12C Quickie Case Note -- Tremors Fix
http://www.hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8875

Canine Lymphoma / Spleen Cancer Case Notes
http://www.hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=8946

Canine Skin Cancer: "Bayou" (pushed from Stage 3-4 to Stage 1)
http://excalibur.110mb.com/BAYOU.htm

Unorthodox Classical Homeopathy's Cure of Cancer Statistics
http://excalibur.110mb.com/cancerstats.htm
SuperFlu, Agrohomeo, and other with Dr. KavirajWink
http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=8976
Information on Swine Flu & Treatment  
http://hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9520

Some other Doc Quack articles & threads:

Homeopathy's Efficacy Against Cancer. New Stats! (My R&D summary to date)
http://hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=9087

Should Dr. Quack Take Up Breastfeeding? LOL
http://hpathy.com/...m_posts.asp?TID=9013
MolecularDyne.com
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sept. 09 at 11:24
ERROR ALERT: Embarrassed  The slide at 05:47 (Easy Proof of Homeopathy on $1 in Lab Gear video) illustrating Pulsatilla in the alligator clip appears to be a mis-label, potentially causing confusion for any close scrutiny of the spectroscopy.  In any case, this tutorial still displays to the viewer the purpose of the vid:  Construction and use of the equipment to do spectroscopy.  Just disregard that one slide.
MolecularDyne.com
 Post Reply Post Reply