Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHomeopath gets Padam Shri

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Manish Bhatia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homeopath gets Padam Shri
    Posted: 25 Jan. 09 at 23:24
The list of those being conferred with the Padma Awards-2009 was announced on Sunday.

Dr Kalyan Banerjee, the unassuming homeopath from CR Park, was among the few who have been awarded the Padma Shri. Dr Banerjee, renowned for his treatment and also as one of the rare doctors who despite a flourishing practice still serves humanity, comes from the Mihijan Institute of Homeopathy. "My teacher is Dr Parimal Banerjee and still continues to inspire me,'' said Banerjee who has been practicing in Delhi since 1977.

Padma Shri is an award given by the Government of India generally to Indian citizens to recognize their distinguished contribution in various spheres of activity. It stands fourth in the hierarchy of civilian awards after the Bharat Ratna, the Padma Vibhushan and the Padma Bhushan.
Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
Furgrt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 09 at 10:35
Congratulation to Dr Kalyan Banerjee and all homeopaths of india. IT IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT.
Furgrt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 09 at 04:34
Is this award given to Dr. k Banerjee on his contribution in the field of homeopathy or in some other field, as such, no source has yet confirmed his contribution in homeopathic field?
 Post Reply Post Reply