Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRemedy Maker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pedmonds View Drop Down
Student
Student

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remedy Maker
    Posted: 02†Jan.†09 at 07:14
Hi,

I have a Sulis Remedy Maker MKII that is very litte used and recently checked over by Sulis.

This is now surplus to requirements and available for purchase at £550 ono.

I am located near Birmingham in the UK. 

I also have a large number of Homeopathic books for sale all as new. Please email me for the list, these incluse some very difficult to get books.

many thanks

Peter
UK
DocQuack View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06†Jan.†09 at 01:36

Hi Peter,

I am familiar with RIFE and Radionics.   Not interested in purchasing the machine, but was just wondering if you could tell us more about the functioning of it?  

The general description on the Sulis site states that they're finding "rates" per remedy.  So what is it?   One frequency band per remedy?  

I have RIFE data here which lists remedy rates or frequency bands for some remedies.  Same for disease.    Chronic Catarrh, for example, is listed at 728, 784, 787, 880, 1335, 1552, 1600 1654, 1830-1860, 2195, 2211, 211, 2187, 2790, 2876, 5000, and 10000 Hertz.  Multiple frequency rates rather than just one rate, and that would at least be a better attack at the disease signature.    But it is a signature with only some of the more intense band peaks showing up as the rubrics we work against with homeopathy.

This Sulis machine sounds like a mini-RIFE rig.  Is there any remedy spectral gathering to it over the whole bands?   Have you ever encountered a remedy maker that does such a thing?   Closest I've seen was the DigiBio attempt to transmit white noise through a water core transformer as the transducer, and with the water being the remedy read or written.

I have outlined another way on this thread:

Identification of Homeopathic Remedies & Disease.   

Dr. Kumar also has some temperature spectral studies here listed at Hpathy.   What I've outlined, however, is a simple way to go about obtaining the truly purest possible remedy spectra....once you take into account Reflected and Refracted waveforms, too!   I don't suspect any RIFE machines out there do such a thing yet.   I don't believe the DigiBio experiments did that, either.

So, with your machine likely operating over only some of the bands of the total spectra, I'm wondering what kind of results you observed when making such synthetic homeopathic remedies?  I hear they're not as effective or rubric-accurate as our Materia Medica.  The tremendous versatility and ability to rapidly produce homeopathic medicines -- in more accurate fashion -- is something that should be continually pursued.

Thanks for any info! Tongue

MolecularDyne.com
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Good-Bad-Two-Bagger-Ugly-Alternative/dp/1449591094/ref=tmm_pap_title_popover?ie=UTF8&qid=1280074365&sr=1-1 ">Ducky's First Book is in print</a>
tessa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09†Nov.†09 at 15:04
Do you still have this for sale?  would be interested in your book list to.  Are you looking for someone to collect or can you post?
divij View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22†May†12 at 13:12

Wonderful  Homeopathic Remedy makers available at:

Smile

GOD IS GREAT
 Post Reply Post Reply