Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCancer Cure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancer Cure
    Posted: 08 Dec. 08 at 06:27
Alan Schmukler
Truthfinder View Drop Down
Patient
Patient

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 09 at 08:35

This is very important info, Alan.  I read this post ages ago, but I couldn’t quite stop thinking about it, and the implications…..

I did a little additional research some time ago….. and then today.  Here’s a new update article by Bill Sardi (one of the authors of the original article). 

It’s enough to make you want to declare ‘open season’ and start shooting……. most politicians, mainstream-media executives, cancer-research entities like the directors of the American Cancer Society, pharmaceutical company heads, etc. 

GcMAF Cancer Cure Update:

A Proven Cure for HIV Infection and Cancer

Ignored by Mainstream Medicine and News Media

By Bill Sardi

May 2009  

http://www.thenhf.com/articles/articles_919/articles_919.htm

Tracy

All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; then it is violently opposed; finally it is accepted as self-evident. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Zoe View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 09 at 06:24
When will the public wake up...Scientists can manipulate genes and grow ears on the back of mice. frankly it insults my intelligence to believe that the powers that be do not have a cure for cancer !!!

This article is fascinating thanks for sharing... I am thinking of doing my dissertation on Cancer and homoeopathy but need to ask a question, its such a huge subject.
Classical, whimsical and everything in between
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 09 at 07:42
Majority of cancer patients die. So for there is no cancer cure in any system of medicine particularly in advance stage. It will take years to achieve reasonable success.
sajjad.
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
wequar View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 09 at 11:08
Dr Sajjad,i do agree that "majority of patients die",but to say that "there is no cure in any system of medicine"would not be correct;

I can say that i know a case in my own family where the child(male) was suffering from serious case of Leukemia.The grandfather ( was the CEO of top gov organization of Pakistan)of the child met a Ayurvedic Vaid in London,who was coming to Pakistan on his regular visit.The child went under his treatment and was at the Vaid's facility in DEHRADUN India.where mother also accompanied  the child.Of course the treatment regimen was extremely tough,but the results were positive.The treatment continued after their initial treatment in India and continued in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia where the child's father was posted.

The regimen of treatment was extremely challenging and the parents endured it with grace.today this child is a lawyer and practices in London.Got married about 2 years back.The Vaid also attended the wedding and continues to oversee the patient.

He is a regular visitor in Pakistan where he has many patients undergoing treatment.Some time back he gave an interview on HUM TV also which was attended by the patient and the parents;

Another aspect is the homeopathic treatment for cancer by Dr A U Ramakrishna of India whose over a thousand cases have been fully recorded of his success and failure.You can see them on this Forum i think posted by Dr Quack;There are a few others,Farokh J Master of Mumbai is also one of them;

There is also one Dr Imam of Lahore also who runs a homeopathic clinic and treats with Iscador medicine.i had the opportunity of meeting him in a seminar on Introduction of RADAR Software in Karachi.I do not have his success statistics.

The treatment is not successful in every case but its not a complete failure at least in alternative medicine;

Dr Wequar

BSC.DHMS(PAK) HMD(PAK)

elena View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 09 at 03:22

I tried to find the article on the net, but probably the AP erase their stories relatively soon. I've cut out the articles from the local newspaper "Japan Times" though, and below are two exerpts. ... And what I'm trying to say is that majority of population very much overestimates what conventional medicine has to offer them in terms of treatment, but sometimes one can get glimpses of the reality.

And I also have read about a case of child leukemia (of what type it was not mentioned) that got completely cured of itself AFTER the conventional doctors (after a couple of years of intensive treatment) have pronounced that there was no more hope for the girl and she should go home - which she did, and went into spontaneous and lasting remission under her mother's simple care of being near the girl all the time and surround her with genuine caring atmosphere.

But here are the exerpts of the AP communications:
"First there was surgery, then chemoherapy and radiation. Now doctors have overcome 30 years of false starts and found success with a fourth way to fight cancer: using the body's natural defender, the immunie system.
THe approach is called a cancer vaccine, although it treats the disease rather than prevents it. ... At a cancer conference Sunday, researchers said one such vaccine kept a common form of lymphoma from worsening for more than a year." etc.

The second:
" The first clinical trial was conducted with 116 women suffering from so-called triple-negative breast cancer - fast-spreading tumors that account for 15 percent of the 170 000 annual cases worldwide of breast cancer"
Some of the cases were treated with chemotherapy and a PARP inhibitor called BSI-201 made by the firm BiPar Sciences, a US affiliate of the French laboratory Sanofi-Aventis.
The rest of the group was treated only with chemotherapy.
After six months, about 62 percent of the patients treated with BSI-201 combined with chemotherapy showed a comparative clinical improvement of 21 percent over the control group. The women treated with BSI-201 survived 9.2 months on average, including 6.9 months in which the cancer did not spread. Those who were treated solely with chemotherapy survived 6.9 months, including 3.3 months in which the cancer was in check."

... Not particularly encouraging...

And to Wequar - yes, and Dr. Burnett was a British homeopath-doctor who had much success with cancer, who also said that he has not had seen a single case of cancer in an unvaccinated patient, if I remember correctly...
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 09 at 05:29
Dr wequar,
Some times miracles happen if” nature agrees”.Surgery+chemotherapy+radiation can prolong life but in the end they expire in agony. Even the cancer pains are difficult to manage.allopathy is most expensive and painful and once the multiple organs are involved the management becomes more difficult.
The herbal prescribers claim success. The spiritual healers are also successful to some extent but over all performances are not satisfactory.  
Homeopathic medicines have powerful influence on subconscious mind and in near future we will be on the road to success.
One of my patients consulted Dr Ramakrishnan.He is so expensive that the patient preferred to die.
Dr Imam is on my way. I shall let you know about his performance.
Elena's post in informatory.
sajjad.
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
Firuzi Mehta View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 09 at 22:04
I do not know Dr. Ramakrishnan personally but it is possible that his charges are high in order to restrict the number of patients.  The fact that he has opened out his method of practice by writing his book and elaborating his method indicates that he wants more people/practitioners to benefit from it and treat all the patients who could possibly benefit from it without seeing him in person...

And how expensive is 'expensive'?

Dr. Firuzi Mehta (India)
B.H.M.S.(Bom.) H.M.D.(Lon.)
http://www.homoeopathie.in

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Einstein
Truthfinder View Drop Down
Patient
Patient

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 09 at 06:55

Unfortunately, we don’t know how many cancer treatments or cures may exist already.

In this country, any person who attempts to offer unconventional cancer treatment runs a serious risk of financial ruin from lawsuits and imprisonment by our legal system. 

Some believe that governments should be responsible for providing funding for research into unorthodox cancer treatments since no pharmaceutical companies are interested in a low-profit venture.  I disagree.  I think funding could be found privately – especially for promising treatments like the subject of this thread – if governments would simply get out of the way.

Just one of the fascinating aspects of the cancer ‘cure’ discussed here is that it is very ‘homeopathic-like’  - minute ‘doses’ of a naturally-occurring substance found in the human body.

What could some good homeopaths do with this substance?  What would happen if this substance were potentized?  What would a proving reveal?

Yes, Sajjad – how expensive is ‘expensive’?  I’ve wondered that in the past about Dr. R.

Tracy

All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; then it is violently opposed; finally it is accepted as self-evident. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 09 at 10:05
Here's tidbit I came across:

CANCER -SODIUM BICARBONATE

My methods have cured people for 20 years. Many of my

patients recovered completely from cancer, even in cases where

official oncology had given up.

The best way to try to eliminate a tumour is to bring it into

contact with sodium bicarbonate, as closely as possible, i.e., using

oral administration for the digestive tract, an enema for the rectum,

douching for the vagina and uterus, intravenous injection for the

lung and the brain, and inhalation for the upper airways. Breasts,

lymph nodes and subcutaneous lumps can be treated with local

perfusions. The internal organs can be treated with sodium

bicarbonate by locating suitable catheters in the arteries (of the

liver, pancreas, prostate and limbs) or in the cavities (of the pleura

or peritoneum). (Note that sodium bicarbonate should not be used

as a cancer preventive.)

It is important to treat each type of cancer with the right dosage.

For phleboclysis (drip infusion), 500 cc given in a series of

intervals—5% strength on one day and 8.4% the next—is required,

depending on the patient's weight and condition; the stronger dose

may perhaps be needed in cases of lung and brain cancers

according to the tumour type (primary or metastatic) and size. For

external administrations, it is enough to taste if the solution is salty.

Sometimes it is judicious to combine different administrations.

For each treatment, take into consideration that tumour colonies

regress between the third and fourth day and collapse between the

fourth and fifth, so a six-day administration is sufficient. A

complete, effective cycle is made up of six treatment days on and

six days off, repeated four times. The most important side effects

of this care system are thirst and weakness.

For skin cancers (melanoma, epithelioma, etc.), a 7% iodine

tincture should be spread on the affected area once a day, 20–30

times consecutively in one sitting, with the aim of producing a

number of layers of crust. If, after one month of treatment, the first

crust is gone and the skin is not completely healed, then the

treatment should be continued in the same manner until the second

crust forms, heals and then comes loose without any assistance.

(The procedure is also applicable for treating psoriasis.) After this

treatment, the cancer will be gone and stay away forever.

For more information, see "Protocol Treatments with sodium

biocarbonate solutions" at http://www.curenaturalicancro.

com/cancer-therapy-simoncini-protocol.html and FAQ sections at

http://www.curenaturalican
Alan Schmukler
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 09 at 10:07
And another:

Hydrazine sulfate for Cancer

Since April 1, 1973, upwards of 30 cachectic or "terminal" cancer patients have been treated with gelatin capsules containing 60 mg of hydrazine sulfate three to four times a day (at intervals of about 6 hours). Usually within 24-48 hours there is a marked return of appetite followed by continued increase in weight, remarkably restored physical activity, and eventually decrease in tumor size, decrease in pain, and related decrease in symptomatology.

One patient, a young man with Hodgkin's disease, was bedridden and severely underweight. After receiving only two doses of hydrazine sulfate he was able to get out of bed and care for himself. After five days of treatment he actually left the hospital for a brief trip. There appeared to be no side effects from the low dosage of the drug employed, and one patient who had a previously inoperable cancer experienced sufficient tumor regression to be operated on. (1)

The Sloan-Kettering Study

In September 1973 Dr. Gold began a joint research effort with researchers at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. However, according to reports, the project did not go well.

Dr. Gold learned that many of the patients chosen for the study were within days of dying. This was a violation of the original protocol, which called for patients with a longer life expectancy in order to have time to observe hydrazine sulfate's effects. Also, Sloan-Kettering allegedly did not follow the agreed dosages that were to be administered.

In mid-1974 Sloan-Kettering publicly announced the results of the study, claiming that none of the patients had shown a positive response to hydrazine sulfate and that some of the patients experienced neurotoxic side effects. Dr. Gold strongly disagreed with these findings and pointed out that the negative results were due to Sloan-Kettering's failure to follow the agreed-upon protocol. (18)

Impressive Results

In 1975 Dr. Gold published a paper in Oncology, evaluating the results of hydrazine sulfate in eighty-four patients with various types of advanced cancer. (15) The study showed that 70 percent of the patients reported subjective improvements, such as increased strength, improved performance, decreased pain, and increased appetite, accompanied by weight gain or cessation of weight loss. Also, 17 percent of the patients experienced objective improvement, such as measurable tumor regression, disappearance of or decrease in cancer-associated disorders, and long-term (over one year) "stabilized condition."

This study showed that treatment with hydrazine sulfate alone is capable of producing a high degree ofanticancer activity and improvement in patients who are in the terminal and pre-terminal stages of different types of cancer.

Alan Schmukler
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 09 at 10:09

Here's another cancer treatment:

Alan Schmukler
gshealthguy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug. 09 at 00:47
Thank you so much for posting this. I have seen cases where people have been cured of cancer in natural ways. Most of the patients refused chemo treatment and stuck to homeopathic ways of healing and suppressed the cancer in their body and eventually sent it into remission. It makes sense though. Why would the doctors want to heal cancer or HIV. Then they wouldn't be making all that money killing people slowly instead of helping them. Not to mention the drug companies would take a huge hit as well. Humans have been healing themselves naturally for thousands of years before western medicine. The TV has brainwashed people into trusting what doctors have to say. Its not all their fault though. The government and the FDA has had their hand in educating these brainwasher doctors for a decades. Its sad how life is today. My kids rarely ever go to the doctor. 99% of the illnesses my children have had I have cured naturally. Very good post though. There's not many today that catch my attention. Have a wonderful day and God Bless.
Gari

http://healyourselfthenaturalway.blogspot.com/
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug. 09 at 09:24
I'm glad that was useful Gari. There are many, many more natural approaches. Some have had success with diet alone.  Western doctors are exposed to the DRUG model of "healing" from day one and the influence of Pharma never lets up. When they go into practice they are visited by Drug Reps, who offer a barrage of advertising, free drugs, gifts, paid  seminars (ie. vacations) etc.
The docs are seduced into practicing the worst kind of medicine.
     Very few doctors ever decline these goodies or escape the programmed mentality.

Alan Schmukler
gshealthguy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug. 09 at 20:43
I hope you don't mind that I posted that info in my blog so the hundreds that read everyday can read the same thing I did. I am 27yrs old w/ 2 children and my mom has taught us this all my life. She does energy work on patients will all kinds of illnesses and she does reiki as well. It was hard growing up in the time period I did with not being able to talk with anyone or trade info on the things I've learned. Most of the kids that where my age where raised to believe that every time you have a sore throat your supposed to rush to the doctor. Funny thing is that me, my brother, and my sister never went to the doctors unless a bone was broken. We were never really sick when everyone at school got sick. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. It is truly a pleasure. This is the first one that I have signed up for and I am pleased with the valuable information and chance to share info on how we should be living. Not how were told to live. Have a wonderful day.
Gari

http://healyourselfthenaturalway.blogspot.com/
Alanheal View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug. 09 at 20:53

It's a pleasure to meet you Gari. Yes, share this info with all who wish it. To have an enlightened mom who does Reiki is very special. Seems we both grew up in forward thinking households. My mother listened to a nutritionist on the radio, Carlton Fredericks I think. She never brought soda or candy into the house and made us whole wheat birthday cakes (eeeech!).   

Alan Schmukler
cutecub00 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 09 at 01:16
Acupuncture is useful in managing cancer-related pain. The use of medical accupuncturist (edited)

can reduce the need for narcotic drugs. This also means that acupuncture will minimize the side effects such as confusion, disturbed mentation, behavioral changes, nausea and severe constipation, the normal result of taking narcotics.
                                                      According to the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), any  Such energy depletion can be ameliorated by a process known as tonification by imparting energy into the system. This is deemed necessary for more durable, successful pain control. It can also add to the patients' sense of well being and decrease the malaise associated with any chronic disease, especially cancer.

edited..
ifonly View Drop Down
Patient
Patient

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 09 at 11:41
The entire reason that these Natural Cures for Cancer are flattened /denied/not given enough press is because "they are natural " and thus CANNOT be patented by the Pharmecutical Companies ..................hence no profit

These Companies have spent millions either suing or buying off or even ensuring the death of the scientists who have found cures for Cancer /Rhuematoid Arthritis and many more devastating illnesses
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 09 at 14:49

Quotes
"Finding a cure for cancer is absolutely contraindicated by the profits of the cancer industry’s chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery cash trough."—Dr Diamond, M.D.

http://www.whale.to/cancer.html
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY (ACS) and all its lies/conspiray/corruption the politics behind the cancer industry.
cancer makes allopathy billions of dollars income each year,results are "0",most die of the treatment (radiation+Chemo).
homeopathy and cancer
lots of articles on this subject

HERBS and other holistic treatments FOR CANCER
[back] Cancer Therapies

HOMEOPATHY and CANCER

Much of the success with homeopathy, however, depends on the skill level of the practitioner and the resources of the patient to heal on all levels. 

Specific Homeopathic Remedies for Cancer:(this is only one remedy out of a possible 3,000)

One of the homeopathic remedies for cancer is Arsenicum Album.

Arsenicum Album is a primary remedy for cancer and is often recommended for individuals with terminal cancer that are entering into the death process.  It helps the individual confront and deal with their fear of death – feelings of being stuck in limbo, not knowing what lies ahead, not knowing what to expect, feeling terrified of the transition, afraid to let go of their life.  When used appropriately, it can be a powerful tool for assisting individuals in coming to greater peace about the death process, enabling them to embrace the transition with greater spiritual centeredness. 

Arsenicum Album is also of great value to individuals that have just been diagnosed with cancer and are gripped with profound fear – fear of cancer, fear that they will never get better, fear of death, fear of not having enough money to sustain the treatment, fear of not getting the needed medical care.  In this state, the individual sees the cancer as being bigger than themselves and bigger than their own ability to heal themselves.  They feel powerless over the cancer, seeing it as being 100 feet tall and seeing themselves as being very small. 

This is not to say that the fears that come with a cancer diagnosis are not justified, but that these fears in an of themselves severely weaken the immune system of the cancer individual.  By taking Arsenicum Album (when indicated), it can help the individual reconnect with a greater spiritual center, such that they see themselves and their immune system as being bigger than the cancer. 

Arsenicum album may also be indicated for family members and friends that are gripped with these same types of fears – terror that their family member will die, that there are no therapies available, that the situation is out of control, that a new or different doctor is needed, that people are not taking the situation seriously enough.  In these cases, Arsenicum Album can help the individual let go of some of these fears, making it easier for them to affirm the ability of their friend or family member to heal themselves. 

On a physical level, Arsenicum Album helps the body release fear and tension held in the kidneys, adrenals, and nervous system.  This sometimes correlates with the detoxification of the heavy metal arsenic from these areas as well. 

In some cases, Arsenicum Album can be instrumental in actually turning the cancer around, arresting tumor growth and empowering the individual’s immune system to turn the disease around. 

Some of the physical symptoms that are included in the profile of an individual needing Arsenicum Album are: 

• Burning pains, better with heat (this is specific to arsenicum album – for the majority of other homeopathic remedies indicated for burning pains, the pain is better with cold application.  is one of the few remedies in which the pain is better with heat.) 
  • Burning pains, felt deep within the body, burning pain in the bones, the nervous system, the digestive tract, etc
  • Neck stiffness
  • Craves sour foods and drinks
  • Cold hands and feet, ice cold feeling, lack of body heat
  • Itchy scalp
  • Eczema, especially on the hands and on the scalp

Key mental/emotional symptoms associated with Arsenicum Album include:

• Fear of death, disease, cancer
  • Survival issues
  • Despair of recovery
  • Fear of poverty, that there is not enough money to support oneself, that the insurance company is being stingy, that everywhere one goes there is not enough
  • Perfectionism, fear of making a mistake which will be severely detrimental to one’s health and/or financial situation
  • Obsessive/compulsive, rigid behavior, ritualistic, the tremendous fear drives the individual to a strict adherence to a protocol or routine, the feeling is that if they divert from this routine, they will not survive physically and/or financially

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 09 at 15:36

The Cancer cases Cured With Homeopathic Treatment by Eli G Jone of USA

Case No.1. Cancer of Breast
By: Dr B.R. Chugha
Chief Medical Officer, Govt. Homeopathic General Hospital, India.

The disease started a year and half before she consulted me. In narrating her history she told me that she suffered from penumonia some time back and was given a number of penicillin injection. Six months after she was cured of this pneumonia she began to feel some irritation in both the breast. At first she thought that it was only a case of ordinary itching for which she started applying some ordinary medicines on them.

A short time later the irritation subsided giving place to a small nodule which continued to grow bigger and bigger in spite of repeated application of hot poultices, etc. It was supposed to be an ordinary boil in the beginning. She consulted an alloptahic doctor, who dignosed it as a cold tumor.

The doctor, prescribed some medicines both for internal and external use, the internal being one of the 'Sulpha group. The result was that the so called cold tumor instead of yielding to the treatment continude to grow as ever before. Other symptoms like burning in urination and pain in the breasts also apperead.

Further diagnosis revealed that it was a case of cancer. X-Ray treatment was given but with no effect. Penicillin injections were also tried. Ultimately it was decidedd to operate upon it. By this time the breast had become very loose and enlarged and the fibrous growth was of the size of a small orange in each breast.

At this stage some one suggested that before operation, why not try homeopathy. This agreed upon she came to me for consultation and treatment. After a careful study of her symptoms and her history I came to the conclusion that it was a case of suppressed 'psora and sycosis and penicillin injections had added fuel to the fire. Further examination also revealed that there was pus in urine.
I have gave 'Phytolacca IM one dose every week for 3 months. The hard mass in the breast had become slightly softer.

The next step I gave 'Thuja 1M'. After one week or so the aggravation came on and the pateint was very restless and could get very litte sleep. The amount of pus in the urine had considerably increased and some cough also appeared. But I knew that all this was the result of my medicine.

Burning and pain subsided after about a month and there was hardly and trace of pus in urine. All the same 'Thuja 1M' was continued for another two months. After the expiry of six months, the two malignant growths had begun to show signsn of subsiding. The were looking much smaller than before.

For another two months I changed the medicine to Causticum. At the ednd of this period the two growths were reduced to the size of a pea-nut.
On the ten months I gave Conium 1M and she was now practically cured.

Case No. 2: Cancer of Left Jaw

Some 2 yaers ago she was suffering from Pyorrhoea. The doctor and dentist advised her to get all her teeth extracted. Consequently two teeth were extracted to begin with and before more could be taken she developed pain and inflammation which did not permit of nay further extraction and could not yield to any treatment.

After 6 moths of misery, a local hsopiatl diagnosed to be a case of cancer. She , however, resolutely refused to undergo the operation and instead came to me for consultation.

After taken all symptoms, I gave her 'Thuja 10M, one dose for a month. After one month of waiting patiently the hardness bacme comparatively softer and inflammation also began to show signs of abating.
This follow up by 'Hydratis' for one month and Thuja 50M for another month.
Ther result were very satisfactory. All her symptoms including the hard lump and had practically vanished leaving only a little hardness at the seat of the extracted teeth.

I then gave her 'Syphytum 3X bid for 22 days and that completely cureed her.
For her Pyorrhoea which still lingered on slightly I gave her kali Carb 1M and Acid Sulp alternately everu 15th day. And that was rtthe end of all her troubles. She is now looking a picture of health.

CASE NO.3 women 75 years old,whose habits of life had benn regular,naver had any protracted illness to use up her"reserve force" which was all needed as the sequel will show.
she had been treated by a rectal specialist for piles.there were three tumors in the rectum about six inches above the anus.pieces of one of these tumors had been examinedby two pathologist and they pronounced it "adenoid cancer" the family physician was a graduate of heidelberg"germany ;a fine man and one of the best Greek scholars in this country.

case no.4
In 1906 I was consulted by DR.G.S. farquhar of Zanesville,Ohio,about his wife,who had cancer of the stomach,and i advised a plan of treatment for her as is given in this book.in this book.
in 1907 I received a latter from him as follows "one year ago i prepared myself for such a thing as this.my wife,you will remember,presented all symptoms of cancer of the stomach and i truly thought it a mere matter of time when i should be calles upon to follow her to the grave,but thanks to you for the information given me,and to you alone, i owe my wife's existence as i am satisfied she mould have died. As it is she is nowin good health.now in 1911,five years later,she remains free from the disease.

case no.5
In October,1910,a gentleman from pennsylvania came under my treatment for cancer of the stomach.
he had been sick for a year and had been examined by two old experienced physicians who have been in practice for overthirty years and there is no question about the correcttness of the diagnosis.when he first came under my treatment his nerves mewe very weak.he had diminished in weight from 215 pounds to 140 pounds. I examined his stomach and found a growth in the region of the pylorus.it was about an inch high,about two inches in diameter at the base and very sentive to the touch.He could not bear to have his hands or clothes touch this region.his pulse was the pulse of cancer weak and rapid,the tongue was broad and indented,the white of the eye had the pearly tint of cancer showwing a drain upon the system.his stomach had troubled him more or less for serverl years. at times he had a diarrhoea that lasted for some time.he had chronic nasal catarrh and spinal hyperemia as a complication.I gave him acetic acid 1st X dulution,five drops once in four hours in alternation with the acetic acid.I also gave him the double sulphide tablets (Burgess),one tablet after each meal and at bedtime.

CASE NO.6
in june,1876, i had a man come to me for treatment.
his case had been diagnosed as cancer of the rectum.
he had the morning diarrhea with burning pains in the rectum after each stool.There wes a cancerous ulcer just inside the anus.He was considerably emaciated and was anemic with no appetine.The pulse had a weak discouraged feeling.
I gave him sulph.strychnine one-thirtieth grain before meals and at bedtime,with ferrum first decimal,three grains after each meal.I also prescribed nitric acid,fifteen drops of third decimal dilution,in half a glass of water,once in theree hours.Locally i applied oil thuja 3i.to Veseline 3X.Mix and apply the selve to the ulcer three times a day.for the diarrhea he was given tincture nuphar lutea second decimal dilution five drops once in two hours

Cancer of Liver Cured With Homeopathy

A lady patient age 40 years, was reffered to me having enlarge Liver and later was dignosed as Cancer of Liver.
Patient refused operation.
She came to me with a very good symptomatolgy Chelidonium Majus which I gave 15 days. Followed up by Lycopodium for another 15 days.

Next I gave Cholestrinum, followed by by Beberis Vulgaris, Hydratis, Ornithogalum and lastly Carbo veg 30c.

All the symptoms were gone especially pain in the thigh and swelling on the right foot were gone altogther. After a long treatemnt of one year, she is quite cured of her cancer.

Cancer of Tongue
Case reported by Prof Nik Omar
Form Homeopathic Hospital, Kelantan.

This was not an advanced case of cancer but approaching singsn and symptoms were quite manifest. Letf half of the tongue had turned bluish grey. Although some burning was there the tongue was cold to touch. Some inflammation was also present. Salivation was excessive. She was advised for early operation but refused (takut )

After taking the complete case history, We have given her Hydratis 30c and followed up by 'Conium 30c' for one month.
For another two months, we have given her Calc. Flour 6x, b.i.d
This to be follow up again with 'Conium 200c' one dose daily for 15 days.
Suprising after 6 months of medication, she was almost normal. Up till now she is continuing the treatment as a precautionary measure.

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>