Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedmuscle testing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angel1 View Drop Down
Student
Student

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: muscle testing
    Posted: 30 May 08 at 04:44
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone uses muscle testing for accurate  analysis. If someone can use it to test for food allergies why couldn't we use it in homeopathy?
Thanks Karen
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 08 at 07:36
Dear Karen,

muscle testing (kinesiology), autonomic reflex testing, Weihe pressure points, abdominal and pupil reflex etc.  are methods that can test the individual susceptibility to remedies but they can and will never tell you whether you have chosen the correct remedy- this can only a remedy after it has completed the cure. These methods cannot replace the selection of a remedy according to homeopathic laws and principles, they can only complete this by including the reactions of the vital force (think of that there are more than 3000 remedies and you may have missed one for testing).
These methods are also very subtle and the practitioner has to be very familiar with them. In my experience always several remedies brought about a reaction of the vital force (of the ANS to the radiation of energy waves from homeopathic remedies) - all those with similarity but only one of them is the simillimum! For me this was not reliable enough but other practitioners (like David Little) use these methods extensively in practice.  For example the remedy that caused the strongest dilation of the pupil is the remedy to which the organism is most susceptible.

Katja
Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 08 at 09:58
That is a really interesting question and I believe that I use Craniosacral
therapy in much the same way as muscle testing to find a suitable remedy
for the client.

Sarah I. BSc, RN, ISRM, Sport and Remedial Massage Therapist, MAM Practitioner, Homeopath.
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 08 at 10:49

Dear Angel

I use kinetic muscle testing only rarely. Never in the beginning of a full casetaking,specially NOT with complex chronic cases(katja has explained all this already) If and when a selection of remedies comes close lets say between two possible options(out of 3,000 possibilities)-only then after i have gone through the case analysis over and over do i use kinetic muscle testing. secondly i use it to determine difficult potency selection -again AFTER the analysis of casetaking has been done and there are a possibility of two different potencies that might be used on the patient. All this said- my total % use of kinetic muscle testing leads me to perhaps a 5% use. There are no shortcuts to proper casetaking /prescribing in homeopathy.

I find muscle testing simpler to use regards food/drink intake-toxins like heavy metals-vitamins........................ The Pupils/ a heartbeat/fingers/arm/pendulum can all be used for muscle testing.

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
stardust View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 08 at 13:06
Hi Sarah I,
I'm curious as to how you use Craniosacral therapy in the same way as muscle testing to find a suitable remedy? Do you have the client hold the remedy while you tune into their craniosacral rhythm and listen for any changes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that a remedy effects the person only after it has been ingested in one way or another (via mouth, inhalation), not just by being held close to the body. After all, provings were conducted by taking the remedies, not by holding them or sleeping with them under the pillows. :)

Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 08 at 00:39
Dear stardust,
homeopathic remedies applicated by mouth works as soon as they touch the mucous membranes and thereby the autonomous nervous system. But being energy medicine  many people are already affected when they come into your field of aura.

Katja
Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 08 at 02:16
Hi Stardust,

What I do is at times get the client to hold the remedy or place the
remedy on the body and see what changes I can feel. Sometimes, I can
then pinpoint exactly where the remedy is working. Katja is right, you
don't necessarily have to take the remedy by mouth for it to have an
effect on the body. Just in the auric field will do.

At other times I don't use a remedy at all, but can just find the remedy
from what sensations I am feeling in the body at a physical level and then
by what my client tells me at the beginning, sometimes during and at the
end of sessions.

As an example, I was doing a practice session with a friend and we had
not practiced together for quite sometime. She came to my house, so lay
on the table first. I tuned into her system and found that her whole
sacrum and pelvic area were stuck and I spent most of the session just
sitting there and waiting for it to open out. When she got up from the
table after the session, she started talking and everything that she was
telling me corresponded to what I had felt in her body - the stuckness
and she had said things like, "I don't know what I am doing" and things
like not being able to move forward with her life.

After we had finished practicing and she had gone, I began processing
the session and realised that the one remedy that fitted all the stuck
feelings and lack of movement in her body was Sepia, so the next day I
sent her a dose of Sepia 1M in the post. She took it and the next time we
practiced together, she was transformed and like a different person.

I do this with clients as well as friends, but mostly I can just use my
knowledge of what I am feeling during a cranial session and then my
knowledge of remedies and find something that is a good match and
word really well as a remedy.

Sarah I. BSc, RN, ISRM, Sport and Remedial Massage Therapist, MAM Practitioner, Homeopath.
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 08 at 10:51

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that a remedy effects the person only after it has been ingested in one way or another (via mouth, inhalation), not just by being held close to the body.................................

Homeopathic remedies can greatly effect a person (only if its the well indicated remedy) via other means. Holding it in your hand,having it near your face,yes under your pillow. It cannot be just any of the 3,000 remedies,only the one remedy that resonates with your vital force "at that particular time".

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
gavinimurthy View Drop Down
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 08 at 04:55

Some people even say that even writing the name of the medicine on paper and keeping it below your pillow too works.

Murthy

Avoid doing things to others which will make you red when others do it to you.

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
disabledperson View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 08 at 23:30
you can definitely use muscle testing to figure out a single remedy. i have worked out a system that works great. it only works with 200c potency.
Mike H
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 08 at 01:32

Originally posted by disabledperson

you can definitely use muscle testing to figure out a single remedy. i have worked out a system that works great. it only works with 200c potency.

Why not with other potencies?

Murthy

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 08 at 05:23
Originally posted by gavinimurthy

Some people even say that even writing the name of the medicine on paper and keeping it below your pillow too works.

Murthy

just an addition.
i know a person who use to say, keep a vial in your hand filled with alcohol, look continuously at it,repeat say"aconite 30" after few minutes  it will be aconite 30.Now  a days he has closed his clinic.
sajjad.
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 08 at 09:15

Dear Sajjad

These 'abnormal' and ridiculous ways of making a 'potency' including PC remedies for AIDS where the 'essence' of the 'curative' remedy is transferred into the vial (the process is secret.) are one of the reasons why skeptics have a very low opnion about homeopathic remedies.

The 'energy' label attached to homeopathic remedies is making people to defend these absurdities. However it is important to note that the 'energy' theory is only an attempt to explain how homeopathic remdies work and in fact we really don't know how the vials retain the medicinal properties despite so many dilutions.

As long as that mystery is not concusively solved anything goes in the name of homeopathy.

Murthy

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 08 at 19:48
Originally posted by gavinimurthy

Dear Sajjad

These 'abnormal' and ridiculous ways of making a 'potency' including PC remedies for AIDS where the 'essence' of the 'curative' remedy is transferred into the vial (the process is secret.) are one of the reasons why skeptics have a very low opnion about homeopathic remedies.

The 'energy' label attached to homeopathic remedies is making people to defend these absurdities. However it is important to note that the 'energy' theory is only an attempt to explain how homeopathic remdies work and in fact we really don't know how the vials retain the medicinal properties despite so many dilutions.

As long as that mystery is not concusively solved anything goes in the name of homeopathy.

Murthy

Dear Murthy,

so far nobody has solved this riddle on sound basis.However,it is confirmed that something remains active which not only causes cure of different ailments but can also disturb the economy as we see in cases of unwanted repetition of similar/disimilar  remedies.
sajjad.
 Post Reply Post Reply