Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedsingle remedies for chronic problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
neeraj_vij View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: single remedies for chronic problem
    Posted: 28 May 08 at 05:22

I have seen believers of single remedy homeopathy, treating patient with multiple problems with single remedies for years and still they they are unable to do so. they are just making money. they are not able give relief  let alone so called "cure" by single remedies. and some combo. medcine people make money , classic homeopaths start creating nussiance of money.

On different forums  etc as soon as some chronic problem comes doctors either dont tell anything or if someone try help them with his experience of combination medicines or way of treatment they start creating doubts in patients mind and criticize the helper.

first aim should be of giving some relief,whatever way it might be. I believe combo. homeopathy med.will have less side effects than that of allopathic insulins, painkillers etc,

even  ayurvedic doctors don't give up even if allopathy has given up.

I don't think there any major studies or proofs which states combo.med. side effects, though lots of patient have got reliefs

if not cure.

Inablity/lack of effort from single remedy doctors to treat chronic problem has made people go first to allopathy ->

ayurveda->chinees etc and  last homeopathy.

thats why most people still think them as sugar pills.

If you want more people to use homeopathy please think of giving some relief atleast rather than not

Thanks,
Neeraj.
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 07:51
Yes, Neeraj, all people are different and unfortunately not all homeopath treat their patients according to the mind and spirit of Hahnemann (and least of all according to the Hippocratic Oat). Surely it would be better to start with the BEST (homeopathy) but for all people the pathway to homeopathy is also spiritual process and a process of maturing - not all are ready for that.

Katja
HansW View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 08:09

Dear members

Dear katja:

You wrote: >> not all homeopath treat their patients according to the mind and spirit of Hahnemann <<

Homeopathy is defined by rules and principles and (thanks good) not by the mind and spirit of Hahnemann. Hahnemann is not homeopathy and homeopathy not Hahnemann.

So, it may be a good idea to seek out the homeopaths who know what they do and what homeopathy can do, rather than expecting healing and spiritual progress from a homeopathic remedy.

>> but for all people the pathway to homeopathy is also spiritual process and a process of maturing - not all are ready for that.<<

I have treated many cases of disese in humans and animals and could not see any spiritual progress (ie. My goats are just as stupid /clever as before, but the diseases affecting them are gone), So its not a spiritual process what is the aim of homeopathy, but it is to cure disease.

To achieve that, there are no such preconditions of being ready etc.

Healers and religious leaders are those people who claim to be able to further ones spiritual progress.

Hans Weitbrecht
HOMEOPATH
Letterbarrow, co. Donegal
Rep. Ireland
Katja View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 08:33
Dear Hans,

my words were more related to the ethic of homeopathic practice. But anyway, the basic rules and principles of homeopathy were defined by Hahnemann ...

Katja
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 10:39

Dear Neeraj

Welcome to the forum please see rules for posting at Hpathy:

Homeopaths who reply to patient's queries should not throw medicines in the ring without having a proper case.

Any person giving medical/homeopathic advice to anyone will have to give proper reasons for their selection of remedy and potency or their advice.

Just saying “Take a dose of Belladona 30” or “Try a dose of Lycopodium 200” will not do.

You will need to explain your remedy and potency selection (through reportorial rubrics and totality, excerpts from materia medicas or previous posts etc.).

We intend that the discussion in the case discussion forum must be used to improve the knowledge of the patients and the homeopaths here.

Any person found suggesting combination medicines or multiple medicines

or making suggestions without having proper case details is liable to receive suspension....................

This should answer your question regards what we do here at Hpathy.

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
HansW View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 13:12
Dear Members
Dear Gina
have you tried the case discussion forum lately?  OOH sorry its closed since january.

Hans Weitbrecht
HOMEOPATH
Rep. Ireland
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 18:19

Dear Hans

Yes of course I know this,Due to the disregard of following protocal its been put to a hault.

Hans I am sure you understand verry well,a patient cannot post long term chronic ailments/symptoms on a homeopathic casediscussion forum and ask for a remedy suggestion that is  going to do them any good.90% of the time there is No case what so ever posted,or the typical "I have had herpes for 20 yrs,please tell me what remedy I should take?"..................................Replies such as "try this or try that" are posted(against the rules for posting) with no analysis done.

This might be OK for other homeopathic casediscussion forums but not allowed here. Hans I am sure You fully understand the theory behind 'combination 'remedies..............And i am sure you dont use these as a classical homeopath,If you do,again not allowed here at Hpathy.There are other homeopathic discussion forums that do encourage combination remedies,not here.............................

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Dear Neeraj

What is your background knowledge of homeopathics? are you a practicioner/student/patient? Any questions we can help you with?

Just wondering why the "negative "slant on classical prescribing-have you had a bad expierence ?

Most patients go to homeopaths- AFTER- they have tried all other options of medicine with NO results for cure,this is most often true regards extremely complex long term cases where in allopathy they say 'you are incurable,we cannot do anything for you'................................by the the time a homeopath gets a complex case like this a carefull lenthy analysis needs to be done (physicals/mentals/emotionals/iatrogenic symptoms). http://www.homeoint.org/books2/kentwhat/Kentintus.htm an example of what a homeopath needs regards input from the patient.

Kent:"

This may seem to be useless to those who are accustomed to the practice of physicians who prefer to guess rather than to get at the bottom of the trouble.

The old way may relieve the trouble for a little while ; this complete and careful way is the only one by which diseases, especially chronic diseases, can be permanently cured.

If the patient desires the surest way to a cure, to get full value for his money, he must himself go to some trouble to give his symptoms."...................................

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

This is time consuming- a few hours.A true realistic cure takes a bit of patients and time to reverse,a one time visit,one time discussion on a forum,a one time casetaking done hasty will most likely only start the healing/palliate or suppress,but certainly NOT CURE.

Within acute cases the healing process is verry quick,certainly NOT WITH CHRONIC SYMPTOMS.

You might want to read the cure database here at Hpathy.com for a look into casetaking.cure database
Pages 1 2

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

elena View Drop Down
Student
Student

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 19:03

Dear Hans,

What do you mean by "spiritual progress" that should not be expected from homeopathic treatment?

Thank you!

Elena

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 21:42
Hi,

I am not a doctor or learner. I don't have any background in homeopathy.I have just using homeopathy medicine. I am getting relief for my problem using combo-medicines.

My only intention is to make homeopathy doctor try out more things. do not sit on the work which was done long back, when there was not much means to know even the kind of fever is there(malaria,viral, jaundice etc).Even name of the disease were not know like hepatitis, aids etc.  please try to invent something. one should not be afraid of trying out combo medcines or duration of medicines.  there are side effects of painkiller, insullins, chemotherapy but patient still prefer and doctors  use them get/give relief. If you cannot cure chronic disease atleast try to give them some relief.  People go to allopathy first,because atleast they are ale to diagnose the correct problem.  Homeopathy/Ayurvedic doctor are even unable to diagnose the problem properly.

Ayurveda has made more advances bcoz they are trying out different method/approaches/medicines. some inventions of science were made by einstien and other scientists, but it has not stopped the scientists of next generation to explore more.  Satelelits have exploded while sending mission to universe, but it has not stopped Nasa fromsending mission to mars. and see we have reached to mars. Please try to do something more which has not been done till now in homeopathy.

If the invetor of homepathy[i don't know th name :)] has said or done something, it does not mean ,it should be last/final  word.

god has given you some many medicines. please try something. I don't think they have produced any side effects like chemotherapy or insullins or steroids does.

just don't try to different from allopathy or any other pathy, just for the sake of it.
Please try to contribute along with allopathy. Everything has got pros and cons.Allopathy has the  ability  to  handle multiple problem.
What will you say to patient who is suffering from for   example Jaundince and High  diabties. both require treatment, which is almost opposite. diabties require food control,exercise . while jaundice required bed rest and good nutitional diet.  Allopathy try to treat both by bcoz jaundice can be life threatning.

Have you ever    seen a patient gout/ ra patient with his twiste hands and bones. Allopathy docs cannot cure it. they try to givem them immediate comfort by giving strong pain killer and steroids. they know  it has side effect.  but they don't want the  patient to suffer. please take this approach. don't ask him to suffer for one or two yeras, to get some "cure". A person in immnese pain will not feel better if your single remedy will cure his emotions or moods in n no. days. first and then you will work on pain.

It will be a great help, if you could give a list of case where this kind of patient or with multiple problems was "cured"..leave alone treating hepatitis, jaundice, cirhosis etc , have any homeopathy doctor turned RA factor  - to +.

Once again a humble request, please don't sit and use what was done long back, please try these great medicines in a diiferent way and explore more.

Thanks,
Neeraj.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 08 at 22:58
don't be shy in learning from other pathys. think of the patient first and then basic principles of homeopathy.

Have you ever visited an government hospital in India, the kind of sufferings are there. homepathy and even ayurvedic doctors have not even heard the name of kind of diseases has come.
You will not be able to give relief to 1/4 patient of them leave alone curing.

don't criticize people who trying to helop other by trying different approaches in homeopathy. Even if 2-3 patients out of 10 are getting side effects, let them inform. I sure with these good medicines side effects will not be life threating or which could not treated. atleast 6-7 got some relief and possibly cure.

Thanks,
neeraj
Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 02:54
Homeopathy has not just stood still. It has been developed greatly by
some brilliant homeopaths around the world.

Rajan Sankaran in India to name but one and then Massimo Mangilavori in
Italy. Homeopathy never stands still.

When you look at a case you need to look at the whole case and take on
board different aspects of that case and choose which is the most
appropriate method of prescribing first.

There are lots of different ways of looking at and prescribing for a case
still using single remedies that are effective rather than combination
remedies, when you have no idea which remedy has worked.

If you have someone who is in a lot of pain sitting in front of you, then it
may not be appropriate to take a full case that includes the mental and
emotional symptoms. In this situation the case can be taken as an 'acute'
with the pain symptoms and the most striking mental and emotional
symptoms that exist. A single remedy that is effective can be given for
this and when the pain is under control, then the case can be looked at
again and a chronic remedy prescribed.

Miasms need to be identified in cases, as they play a significant part in
symptoms, so it might be appropriate to prescribe miasmatically.

I believe that your post does demonstrate your lack of understanding of
homeopathic principles somewhat and if you read a little more widely on
the subject, you would realise that you do not need to use combination
remedies and that if you look at a case properly, you will see that other
case taking methods might be more appropriate still using a single
remedy that is effective.

Sarah I. BSc, RN, ISRM, Sport and Remedial Massage Therapist, MAM Practitioner, Homeopath.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 03:08

"Rajan Sankaran in India to name but one and then Massimo Mangilavori in
Italy. Homeopathy never stands still. " just 2..do you know the number of patients around the world..

I am not saying homeopathic principles are incorrect.. I am just saying..improve on them..use these great medicines with different approaches and help more people.

BMW or Audi are not same what they were 20-30 years .. they have improved in every quality..

Why don't you work hard on your own..why  do want you just keep your knowledge to the things which were discovered long back..

in schools kids are first taught alphabets(a,b,c..) then they learn more words and learn to create sentences..

why do you keep yourself to alphabets.. just grow up and learn.. don't take the easy route which was created by someone..try extend the route and reach more people..

n gud morning 2 u if ur  in UK

Thanks,

Neeraj

Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 03:23
That is exactly what the likes of Rajan Sankaran have done. They learned
the basic principles of homeopathy first and have then branched out from
there to find different kinds of case taking that are more effective.

In my practice I use different methods of case taking and slightly different
ways of prescribing that are effective, but still using a single remedy. The
trouble with using combination remedies is that you really cannot tell
which remedy is working which is no good at all.

I have branched out dramatically from when I first started practicing and
as you will see from my sig line, I also practice craniosacral therapy and
Maya Abdominal Massage and I combine homeopathy with these to make
treatment more effective and efficient. It works more quickly too.

Rather than coming here to critizise the way in which we practice
homeopathy, why don't you go away and learn the basics for yourself?
You might have something more to talk about if you did.

Did you actually read and comprehend anything that I have written?

I only posted Massimo and Rajan as examples. In fact, there are many
more homeopaths around the world who have taken homeopathy forward
to a vast extend and are still doing so, with the use of different potencies
and exclusive use of LM potencies etc., etc.

Look, read and learn first!!

Sarah I. BSc, RN, ISRM, Sport and Remedial Massage Therapist, MAM Practitioner, Homeopath.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 03:55
there are so many.  that you could remember only 2  .. i will try and google myself...

It is gud you are trying something extra and going beyond what was written...I hope more people try out more options..

Have you ever met any practising allopathy doctor holding ms or md degree trying it out homeopathy..please inform if you have.. I hope there are..

people who lived earlier were fitter.. lived more healthier life.. do you know why..bcoz of the fresh air they able to take.. earlier, homeopathic medicines were given in a different environment altogether.. try out pranayam early morning..you will see a change in your attitude

on average it takes around 6-7 years to complte a MS or MD degree..  then they start practising..and then they learn with experience..the more you have experience..more people trust them..

I don't want to read just few books on homeopathy based principle which were written long back..(even the environment was not same..now the environment is also so polluted  in metro cities.. global warming u know:) and start claming myself to be the biggest healer in world.

In homeopathy people read few books written based on  very old principles..and start practising..they are so poor in remebering those few books..that they need refer to software for it or refer to few website or books before prescribing anything.. just like a student who is revising his subject in the morning of examination...

for how many years you studied homeopathy  and which software you use for prescribing one remedy....

njoy ur day.
Neeraj

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 05:09
lot of so called "classic homeopath" on this and other forums too are not from medical background, they are from management, engineers etc... please correct me if I am wrong.

pls.dont stop other homeoapths on this forum with different approaches whether from medical or non medical background who have learned from their experience to expres their views.

tnx
neeraj.
Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 12:07
I am not stopping anyone from expressing their views on this forum, but I
think that you will find all the posters on this forum are classical
homeopaths and use one remedy at a time and NEVER, EVER use
combination remedies. Did you read what Gina wrote?

If you bothered to read my signature line, you will see that I am a trained
nurse and worked in the field of renal nursing for many years, so I have
come from a conventional medical background.

Massimo Mangialavori is an Italian MD and homeopath, Roger Morrison is
an MD and homeopath, Luc De Schepper is an MD and homeopath, Bill
Gray is an MD and homeopath.

Other homeopaths who have taken homeopathy forward and are well
known in their fields are George Vithoulkas, Shelagh Creasy, David
Mundy, Frederik Schroyens, Robin Murphy and lots of other that I can't
think of off the top of my head.

I have plenty of experience as a homeopath and I refer to newer texts as
well as the old texts, however, you really do need to read and understand
the old texts first before moving on. If you don't grasp the basic
principles from the old texts then you really don't understand
homeopathy enough to be able to branch out and practice. You will just
not understand what you are doing.

I still refer to my copy of the Organon when needed and I think you will
find that all the great homeopaths around the world have done so. They
have studied the Organon and Chronic Diseases as well as Kent and
Orgega's Notes on the Miasms. You need this first before branching out.

I don't use a computer programme for my cases at all. I will take a case
and sometimes I can see a remedy picture coming through straight away
and I will sometimes cross reference rubrics in Synthesis against a
Materia Medica and then I will give the remedy at the end of the
consultation. However, most cases I will spend extra time on and will
have to do a full case analysis including a Miasmatic analysis. When I do
this, I sit down and look through the case for the emerging themes and
things that tie the case together and what it all means. I will then select
rubrics and cross them and see what remedies come out. I then read up
on the remedies in the Mat Med and decide which remedy and potency I
will eventually give. I don't like computer programmes and will still do
my workings by hand - it helps me to think more clearly and I can make
notes as I go along too.

Yes, there are a lot of so called 'lay homeopaths' around, but as I have
said there are a lot of MD's that practice homeopathy exclusively.

When medical doctors graduate, they take the Hippocratic Oath. This is
older than homeopathy, so there are old medical texts too, so I don't
really know what you are going about when you talk about old texts in
homeopathy. Medical texts are older.

As I have stated before, homeopaths on this forum express their views
freely, but I think you will find that they are not that radically different
from my views. They are all classically trained homeopaths too, who
prescribe one remedy at a time and wait and see. They have studied the
Organon and the old homeopathic texts as well. They had to start
somewhere and learn the basics too. I am not stopping anyone
expressing their views here. They are perfectly free to post if they wish
to.

It is a real shame that you are so ignorant and are really not willing to
learn and yet you feel able to come here and express views about
something you know absolutely nothing about and are not even prepared
to learn about.

Try going away and learning the basics and then coming back and
expressing some views.

HansW View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 13:16
dear neearay
This is a forum for homeopathy, which is well defined in the organon. there are other forums for other therpies. Yet, we invite everyone to express their views, leearned of unlearned and ask questions.
As to your question, I have a full medical training.
There are societies of homeopathic medical doctors in central europe sarah -i may not be aware of, likewise there is a englich homeopathic medical society.
There are hospitals run by homeopathic doctors such as the clinica Dario Spinedi in Switzerland which has 12 homeopathic doctors fully employed.

I cannot leave your view uncommented:
>> In homeopathy people read few books written based on  very old principles..and start practising..they are so poor in remebering those few books..that they need refer to software for it or refer to few website or books before prescribing anything.. just like a student who is revising his subject in the morning of examination...<<

You are wellcome to come here and see for yourself, that non of your view expressed here is so in real live.
You may immagine, that knowing 30 names of branded medicines* by heart is easier than knowing the exact symptomatology of at least 100 remedies.
For that accuracy it is neccessary that the responsible homeopath consults books and other sources.

* As a recent survey has found being the normal range of prescriptions of a medical practitioner in irland. the majority does operate with about 12 to 15 different products.
Hans Weitbrecht
HOMEOPATH
Rep. Ireland
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 15:03

Dear Neeraj

You posted:"I am not a doctor or learner. I don't have any background in homeopathy.................................................. ................................"

Ah I see your background on homeopathic prescribing is "0",To come on a homeopathic discussion forum with extreme critique for Homeopathic principles and show no back up for your coments shows lack of education regards Medicinal healing/philosophy/principles/doctrines of homeopathic healing.

You have pointed out various issues:

Homeopaths work with over 3,000 different homeopathic remedies add to this the  wide range of potencies for each remedy and you have a mind staggering comprehension of healing medicines to work with.Mother tinctures -LM 1/30-organ drainage potencies 1-2-3x- C potencies 3/200-M potencies,DM potencies.................All these remedies have an effect of pathology/mentals/emotionals/physicals/bacterial/viral. And yes that includes having a cure rate in diseases allopathy does NOT HAVE.

Homeopaths do not diagnose 'diseases'............................Yes correct. This is why;

50 patients may have chronic RA,in allopathy one maybe two medicines are prescribed both cause extreme adverse reactions,not A CURE! In homeopathy each 50 people will need their own 'well indicated' homeopathic remedy that is made only for that one person,no one else will bennefit,a homeopath finds out through long tedious casetaking what symptoms/events led up to the present RA ailment,and yes its 100% possible to cure chronic crippling RA (my own mother had it for 20+ yrs-allopathy almost KILLED her with its toxic drugs-Homeopathy CURED her 100%)Many many many such cases of cure if you look into the database of each and every homeopath.(by the way this discussion forum has a membership of some 28,000+ consider aprox 50-60% are Homeopaths)

I am not only a classical homeopath but also an Ayurvedic practicioner(panchakarma-tongue analysis-humors of vata-kapha-pitta/ pranayama etc),I use medicinal herbs from the west and east,I am certified in kinesiology,Reiki,reflexology,aromatheraphy................. ........But when it comes down to complex chronic ailments The best form of medicine is Classical Homeopathy,My clinical work has been done in India and Indonesia aswell as the USA,I have seen illnesses cured by homeopathy that allopathy CANNOT cure!

In India many homeopaths are also allopathic MD's they can write prescriptions/death certificates-working in Homeopathic hospitals,if you speak to most they will say the same as I just did-Allopathy cannot come close to some of the INCURABLE diseases-Homeopathy can CURE.

Your outlook regards homeopathy and homeopaths is shortsighted,you have little to base your statements on,blinded by perhaps a personal bad expierence? My suggestion is to spend a month minumum following a classical homeopath around in a clinic/hospital and seek firsthand some "revelation" regards your close minded view on what homeopaths do..............................................there is alot you dont know,its time to learn dear!

____________________________________________________________ ___

Neeaj posted:"It will be a great help, if you could give a list of case where this kind of patient or with multiple problems was "cured"..leave alone treating hepatitis, jaundice, cirhosis etc , have any homeopathy doctor turned RA factor  - to +........................................................... ................................."Did you go through the casedatabase I posted for you?????????????????????????????cure database
Pages
1 2

If you want more Let me know when your done 

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

A link to see more on cancer cases cured by  classical homeopathy............................ (not combination remedies)

www.drramakrishnan.com

Dr. Ramakrishnan M.B.B.S., MF Hom, PhD, is an internationally known medical doctor/ Classical-Homeopath from India. He travels the world lecturing on homeopathy and treating difficult cases. Some areas of his expertise are Cardiac Disease, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Arthritis and Diabetes.

the success rate is close to 80% with compliance by the patient. Currently we have over 400 active Cancer cases and this number reflects the results we are seeing. Over the last 10 years there have been more than 3,000 Cancer cases that reflect long term follow up of those cured.

Many people first approach Dr. Ramakrishnan for Homeopathic treatment

Our results are confirmed by conventional laboratory testing, scans and ultrasound. Throughout this treatment we ask the patient to keep scheduled visits with an oncologist to monitor the progress. All our results are verifiable in this way.

Various cancer cases will be listed below with more specific results mentioned. Specific questions about other cancers should be addressed to: eileen@drramakrishnan.com

G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 15:28

FOR NEERAJ; just a few cured cases using homeopathy

This is ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEberg! I have listed only a few,for the rest you must click on the cure  dateabase link i posted for you.Not one is cured by the use of -"COMBINATION REMEDIES!"-

cure database
Pages 1 2

Chauhan, Urvi About the ‘Case Receiving Process’ in Children Hypericum
Sharma, Saloni A Case of Subacute Osteomyelitis Calcarea-flour, Carcinocin
Lewis, Elaine Revisiting: "Homepathy in the Middle of the Night" Belladonna
Ramakrishnan, A. U. A Case of Urinary Bladder Adenocarcincoma Terebintha
Ramakrishnan, A. U. A Case of Liver Metastasis Calarea-carb.
Nikam, Amarsinha A Case of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Sulphur
Nikam, Amarsinha A Case of Spindle Cell Tumor Arum triph.
Ramakrishnan, A. U. A Case of an Astrocytoma Aethusa cynapium
Lewis, Elaine Much Prettier Than Kelly (But Don't Say Anything!) Carbo-veg
Carpenter, Bonnie Two “Intense” Remedies Nux-vom, Lachesis
Johnson, David Nitrogen - Desire for Freedom vs Fear of losing Control Amm-nitricum
Lewis, Elaine Kermie's Stomach, Tied in Knots! Lycopodium
Castro, Miranda The Baby Who Screamed for Nearly a Week Natrum-sulph.
Johnson, David A Case of Incipient Autism? Helium
Lewis, Elaine Jay-Fee and the Sunshine Band Capsicum
Lewis, Elaine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Belladonna
Sherr, Jeremy - Quirk, Tina The Life Cycle of a Salmon Oncorhynchus tshawytscha
Sherr, Jeremy Hen's Egg Shell: Calcarea Ovi Testae Calcarea Ovi Testae
Sherr, Camilla A Case of Sapphire Sapphire
Sherr, Camilla I Can't Find Joy Cygnus cygnus
Marijke Creveld Homeopathy and the New War Trauma Remedy Diospyros kaki Creveld
Lewis, Elaine Has Anybody Seen Kelly? Pulastilla
Gahles, Nancy A NYC Firefighter Finds Relief with Homeopathy Aurum-met
Scholten, Jan A Case of Infertility Eupatorium-perf.
Scholten, Jan A Case of Cerium oxydatum Cerium oxydatum
Tibensky, Pavol A Case of of Ytterbium oxydatum Ytterbium oxydatum
Tibensky, Pavol A Case of of Erbium oxydatum Erbium oxydatum
Lewis, Elaine Kelly Tells The Tooth! Acid Nitricum
Bentley, Grant A Case of Stuttering Sepia
Bhatia, Manish A Case of Ovarian Cyst Pulsatilla
Marsden, Rochelle A Case of Disappearing Warts Causticum
Lewis, Elaine 'Doin' "The Walk"! Rhus tox
Sankaran, Rajan Breaking Out Hekla lava
Chatterjee, Sujit A Fish Out of Water Oxygen
Baldota, Sudheer A Case of Cactina Cactina
Anonymous Moving Through Life's Transitions Dulcamara
Chauhan, Dinesh I am Locked in a Cage With a Mad Animal... Lac leolinum
Lewis, Elaine Get on the Good Foot, Part 2 Bryonia
Chauhan, Urvi There Was Nothing I Could Do! Senecio aureus
Russell, Natalie A Case of Arthritis Silecia
Williams, Robyn Anxiety and Depression Carcinocin
Shah, Jawahar Uterine Fibroids Palladium
Natrajan, K. V. Some Short Cases Too many!
Lewis, Elaine Dork's Syndrome' Strikes Quiz Audience! Allium cepa
Vithoulkas, George High Fever Without Symptoms Phosphorus
Vithoulkas, George Broken Down, Discouraged Lady Phosphoric Acid
Welte, Ulrich Lac Suillinum Lac Suillinum
Bentley, Grant A Case of Epilepsy China
Russell, Natalie Suppressed Menses Staphysagria
Shah, Jawahar A Case of Childhood Schizophrenia Calcarea-carb
Lewis, Elaine The Godfather, Part III Lachesis
Bentley; Barton Miasms and Facial Features Pulsatilla
Williams, Robyn A Sensitive Woman Sepia
Barton, Louise Grief Aurum-met.
Barton, Louise A Case of Meniere's Syndrome Ferrum-met.
Nolan, Margaret A Case of Tourette's Syndrome & ADHD Staphysagria
Chauhan, Urvi A Case of Psoriasis Cobaltum-met.
Lewis, Elaine The Godfather - Part II Nux-vom.
Ruzic, Tijana I Am Afraid! Robinia
Chauhan, Dinesh A Case of Myelitis Hydrogen
Shah, Jawahar A Case of Platina Platina
Shah, Jawahar A Case of Vanadium Vanadium
Shah, Jawahar A Case of Niccolum Niccolum
Lewis, Elaine Kelly: The Godperson of Acute Cases Vertarum album
Mohan, G. R. A Case of Cerebral Palsy Calc-phos.
Inyat, Rana M. Alopecia Barbae Acid-Nitricum
Lewis, Elaine Sneezy And The Two-Dose Wonder! Allium cepa
Sharma, Rajneesh Kumar A Case of Squamous Cell Carcinoma Phosphorus
Pai, Niranjan - Pavaskar, Navin A Case of Cerebro Vascular Accident Gelsemium
Lewis, Elaine One Dose Wonder! Cocculus
Natrajan, K. V. Musings on Mental Illnesses Nux-vom, Hyosc, Nux-mosch, Sabadilla, Arnica
Gahles, Nancy Homeopathy Eases Irritable Bowel Syndrome Pulsatilla
Lewis, Elaine Halloween Remedy Casts Kelly's Toothache Clear To The Cosmos! Carbo-veg.
Pavaskar, Navin Infant in Distress: A Case of Neonatal Convulsions Cicuta
Pavaskar, Navin From Death to Life: A Rejuvenated Heart Naja
Pavaskar, Navin Intoxicated Lady: A Case of Poisoning Stramonium
Natrajan, K. V. Anecdotes of Cardiac Emergencies Strophantus, Cactus-g
Lewis, Elaine Mission: Impossible (NOT!) Gelsemium
Barvalia, Praful Violent Man with Chronic Pancreatitis Kali-iod
Barvalia, Praful Status Epilepticus Cuprum-met
Natrajan, K. V. A Case of the Dreaded Encephalitis Gels.
Lewis, Elaine Facial Tics: Exciting, Riveting and Entertaining! Ignatia
Shangloo, G.K. Role of Homoeopathy in Uterine Fibroid and Ovarian Cyst Treatment Medo., Thuja, Puls., Bovista, China,
Mamgain, S. K. A Surgically Spoiled Case of Anal Fistula Hypericum, Silica
Lewis, Elaine Foot Pain Can't Stand Up To Gout Sulphur
D'Souza, Leela Germanium Metallicum. - The Facade Germanium met.
Franske, Carole The Electronic Wave Germanium met.
Lewis, Elaine Who's That Lady Ignatia
Gahles, Nancy An unexplained weakness Gelsemium
E., Angela How I got into Homeopathy Apis
Lewis, Elaine Come Fly With Me! Arnica, Calendula
Schepper, Luc De A Case of Grave's Disease Lachesis
Lewis, Elaine Kelly's Daughter, "Unstoppable", Is Unbelievable! Ruta
Lewis, Elaine Update on Joshua's Case  
Joshi, Santosh A Peaceful Death Lycopodium
Diksh*t, Dilip B. Epitheloid Carcinoma Esophagus Cadmium sulph.
Diksh*t, Dilip B.

Malignancy of the Tongue with paralysis of Vocal Cords

Berberis vulgaris
Gahles, Nancy A 7-week-old total fusspot Cina
Lewis, Elaine Kelly's Family Too Boring! China
Dym, Michael They're Coming for Mom in a Spaceship! ??
Lewis, Elaine A Bad Cold Threatens Kelly's Family Christmas Gelsemium
Diksh*t, Dilip B. Haemolytic Anemia with Jaundice Lachesis
Diksh*t, Dilip B. Idiopathic Thrombocytopaenic Purpura Lachesis
Lewis, Elaine A Case of Trigeminal Neuralgia Mag-phos.
Lewis, Elaine

The Only Homeopath Anywhere Within Miles

Kali-bichrom.
Lewis, Elaine Everglades National Park" Needs Help! Baptisia
Mamgain, S. K. A Case of Thrush Acid Nitricum
Joshi, Santosh A Case of Eczema Sepia
Mamgain, S. K. A Case of Hiccups Mag-phos
Joshi, Santosh A Case of Frozen Shoulder Dioscorea
Marsden, Rochelle An Acute Earache Belladona
Lewis, Elaine What's Up, 'Diana Ross'? Rhus-tox
Mamgain, S. K. Chronic Renal Failure Apis, Serup-ang
D'Souza, Leela I Feel No Joy in Life Aurum-sulph.
Shah, Dimpi A Case of Aurum Sulph Aurum-sulph.
Lewis, Elaine Huge Insect Lands on Kelly! Apis
Joshi, Santosh A Case of Allergic Rhinitis Arsenic alb.
Lewis, Elaine Hell Is Right Here! Anacardium
Mamgain, S. K. Traumatic Coma Alumen
Lewis, Elaine Shrimp Boat Runs Around China
Barvalia, Praful A Case of Autoimmune Thyroiditis Silica
Mehta, Nimish A Case of Juvenile Arthritis Kali carb
Lewis, Elaine Pizza Gets Bad Reviews! Pulsatilla
Mehta, Nimish A Case of Sjogren's syndrome Silica
Jorgenfelt, Chris A Case of Asthma Thuja
Lewis, Elaine More Woes From Windy, Wet Weather Spongia
Joshi, Santosh A case of Claudication, Radiculopathy and Spondyolisthesis Lycopodium
Barvalia, Praful A Case of Autism Borax
Barvalia, Praful A Case of Learning Disability Natrum mur.
Lewis, Elaine Pneumonia, Appendicitis...What An Ordeal! Arnica
Sankaran, Rajan The Depth of Homeopathy Argentum nitricum
Lewis, Elaine Help, I'm Exhausted! Aethusa
Lewis, Elaine Mommy, Are You Coming Home? Phosphorus
Lewis, Elaine Maddie's Sick Baptisia
D'Souza, Leela Natrum mur. in Acutes Natrum mur.
Juneja, Kulbhushan Luffa operculata in Sinusitis Luffa operculata
Reischman, Shirley A Case of Hearing Voices Arsenic album
Lewis, Elaine Maddie's Sick! Baptisia
Khopade, Nayana Mortified Through Life Staphysagria
D'Souza, Leela Undiagnosed Rash Lachesis
D'Souza, Leela Ailments from Grief Hyoscyamus
D'Souza, Leela Umbilical Hernia Cocculus
Bhatia, Manish An Acute Panic Attack Aconite
D'Souza, Leela I Panic something bad is going to happen! Manganum
Anand, Sunil The Outspoken Lady Bovista
Joshi, Santosh A Case of Alopecia areata & Depression Natrum mur.
Anand, Sunil The Overshadowed Poppy Chelidonium
Anand, Sunil This is Mine Apis mel.
Shah, Jawahar Behavioral Problems in Children - Part II Tarent, Lach, Anac.
Shah, Jawahar Behavioral Problems in Children - Part I Opium, Moschus
Anand, Sunil A Case of Septic Tonsilitis Bellis p.
Loukas, George A Case of Natrum bromatum Natrum brom.
Johnson, David A Case of Autism Calcarea phos.
Shah, Jawahar Case of Cornelia de Langue Syndrome Medorrhinum
Gordon, Deborah A Case of Crotalus cascavella Crotalus casc.
Vijayakar, Prafull A Case of Osteosarcoma Natrum carb.
Kannan, A. A Case of Vertigo Pulsatilla

Sarah I View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 08 at 16:10
Hans,

There is the Faculty of Homeopathy in England that is the training and
registering body for doctors, nurses, vets, dentists and pharmacists, of
which I myself was once a member.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>