Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPlumbum and Lathyrus Sativus Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rocky View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plumbum and Lathyrus Sativus Question
    Posted: 11 March 08 at 14:39
Dear all, I've got a question.

As recommended by a homeopathic doctor I should take "Plumbum Met. C-200 Dilution" and "Lathyrus Sativus Q" for my muscular dystrophy. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone who is selling Plumbum Metall. Dilution in potency of C-200  and "Lathyrus Sativus Q Dilution".  Can sombeody help out? Where can I find them?

Also the homeopathic doctor did not tell me which potency of Lathyrus I should use.  He does not answer my emails anymore, so I have problems now to start the treatment. The doctor is Dr. Inam Mirza. Maybe someone can help out here. Please.

Rocky
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 08 at 22:20

Dear Rocky,

I've never heard of your doctor but he sounds like someone you wouldn't be safe with.  First of all, prescribing two remdies at the same time defies all common sense as there can be only one variable in any scientific experiment, and not bothering to tell you which potency to get....  totally irresponsible!  Not to mention the fact that the 200C potency is inappropriate in diseases where there is pathological tissue change.  A 6C three times a day in a bottle of water with succussions before each dose would be much more sensible.

Now, since I know nothing about your case, I'm really in no position to tell you which remedy to take.  The three remedies listed for m.d. in the homeopathic repertory are Causticum, Plb. and Lath.  You can pick one if you choose to and get a low potency like a 6C, put a couple of pellets in a bottle of spring water, shake the bottle before each dose, which is a sip, take a test dose which means wait 24 hours and if you're OK, try two doses a day for a few days, if you're still OK go up to three doses a day and if you ever get to over fifty percent improvement, start taking less often.  If you should aggravate, stop the remedy.  I'm just giving you the basics here.  If after a month of this you've seen no improvement, pick one of the other remedies.

That's the best advice I can offer you for now.  Do a google search for the remedies and find an online pharmacy to order from.

Snoopy

Rocky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 08 at 19:01
Dear Sir. First of all thank you very much for your kind answer.

What does "lathyrus sativus Q dilution" mean? Is it Lm lathyrus sativus xxx, lm lathyrus sativus xii, Lm lathyrus sativus VI . which of them is the correct one i have to buy, i'am totally confused?

also, is it the same if i use d-200 instead of c-200 dilution? Would be the dose for D-200 dilution the the same as for the C-200 Dilution the doctor told me to take? Hope you understand what I mean, my english isn't good.

Regards.

Rocky
Carole Franske View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Always Young

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 08 at 19:57
Try the internet homeopathic pharmacies to get Plumbum Met. C-200 Dilution.  D or X are one to 10 and the C is one to 100, so the C is much deeper acting.

You have not been prescribed 2 remedies, but one remedy and one tincture as a support product.  Lathyrus sativus Q is chick-pea tincture.  It is chick-pea extract similar to herbal liquid.  It is not homeopathic.  You should be able to get the  Lathyrus Sativus Q as well at the same place.
Carole Franske View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Always Young

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 08 at 19:59
In chronic cases I have often used a 200C potency and let one dose work for several weeks and then retaken the case and prescribed according to the response.
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 08 at 21:09

a few homeopathic pharmacies for you;

www.helios.co.uk

www.ainsworths.com

www.nelsonbach.com

www.hahnemannlabs.com

good luck!

you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
Rocky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 08 at 14:45
Thanks for all the answers.

I've found Plumb. Met. C-200 Dilution, but again I was not able to find Lathyrus Sativus Q.

The doctor told me that it is also called Lathyrus Sativus mother tincture.

The pharmacy I'am looking at is offering the following:

Globules
2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 30, 200,
Dilution  3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 30, 200,
Globules 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 30, 200, 1M, 5M, 10M,
Dilution  2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 30, 200,
LM  Globules 1-30
Dilution  1-30

I 'am not able to find Lathyrus Sativus Mother tincture...

anyone can further help?
 Post Reply Post Reply