Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedbest remedy for acne and acne scars ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dead-darwin View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: best remedy for acne and acne scars ?
    Posted: 25 Nov. 07 at 14:12
Hello all,
I am new to this forum. I have been on the lookout for a permanent treatment for my acne and acne scars. I am 32 yrs old and the scars are almost 3 or more yrs old. I started taking Silicea (home made) and have seen some immediate improvements in 3 days. The scars are light and broad with smoothed edges. I have ice-pick scars and broader ones.

On side note: My body responds very well to homeopathic medicines. How do i know? It was my life saver when I was until 5 years old. I have had only homeo treatments until my college years. Then started english medicines just as a matter of convenience since I used to travel a lot.

OK...After taking the remedy for 10 days, the scars are less pigmented and broader. I checked with before and after photographs. Some tiny scars are completely flattened out with very light pigmentation. The bigger ones are still there but less colored and broader. I have the scars on both cheeks (at the front - and not on the main shaving area...that area is completely clear always and have very healthy skin) and on the nose and far ends of both  eye brows. Anyway, I have stopped the medicine for now and moved to silicea 6x (bought online).

I have read about Arnica 30c for acne and scars? Could someone please guide me through? I have also learned that Homeopathy doesnot treat for acne only but the body as a whole.

This is me:
I prefer cold to warmth.
I sweat a lot under activities.
Shot tempered.
Smoke 5-8 cigs a day.
alcohol- occationally. not an addict..not even habitual addiction.
irregular sleeps pattern. But sound sleep. Dreams once in a while and not bothersome.
Lazy and lethargic. No motivation. A procrastinator.  Very good under stress and good concentration. (a graduate student !)

Please count me in and help me out...thank you
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 07 at 15:12

Dear Mr Dead

Welcome to the forum

Acne symptoms stem from a systemic immune imbalance this needs to be dealt with via a constitutional miasmatic remedy that will balance ALL of you not just the skin symptoms,what you posted in not enough for a full casetaking.

http://www.homeoint.org/books2/kentwhat/Kentintus.htm See link

This is what a classical homeopath will ask of you.-------------------------------

Regards scars; That is another subject also as complex as acne.

THe dominant miasmatic predominance that causes scars is the sycotic miasm,so to full access the correct remedy you need a homeopath that understands how to prescribe antimiasmatic remedies. THere are many remedies for scars,but only the correct remedy will work.example;

caust,fluor.ac,graph,iod,nit.ac,phyt,sil,sul.ac,thios....... ......................are only a few possibilities.

some facts regards the sycotic miasm; hyper pigmentation,thickness,exaggerated,excess denotes sycotic miasm

GT

Edited by G Tyler - 25 Nov. 07 at 17:59
you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
dead-darwin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 07 at 15:35
thank you very much for the response. Would you please point me in the right direction as to how to provide more details for a better diagnosis so what you can help me out?

Seeing a practitioner here is expensive. I know a person and he charges a lot...So I would like to buy my own from quality advises I would get from people like you. I would be happy to provide more details on my case...

Thanks
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 07 at 17:52

please seek counsil from a trained classical homeopath,This is not a discussion forum for FREE prescriptions. A full case taking requires aprox 2 hours of questions and answers,this MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

www.homeopathic.org

for a directory of trained classical homeopaths. there are homeopathic schools listed in that website,many run student clinics for a reduced fee.

What you have posted is considered 'chronic' condition,NOT AN ACUTE. These type of chronic conditions are not easily done on a discussion forum. Impossible to monitor week by week,month to month till a full healing takes place. Remedies/potencies/dispensing

Hpathy.com strongly advises against seeking treatment through online open forums. You may ask for guidance or discuss your case here but not with the intention of getting treatment. Homeopathy is a demanding therapy and usually requires personal consultation for proper treatment. We recommend that you should consult a homeopath in person to get proper treatment and advice.

Edited by G Tyler - 25 Nov. 07 at 18:01
you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
 Post Reply Post Reply