Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSilica???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeff View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silica???
    Posted: 14 Sept. 03 at 10:34

In the MM of silica:  Silica may help to promote expulsion of foreign bodies through the skin.

1/ Is it dangerous to give silica, even when silica is the simillimum, to a person with foreign bodies e.g. pace maker, prothese etc. Will these foreign bodies be expulsed??

2/ Can we use this remedy to expulse foreign bodies, e.g. splinter under the skin etc. , even when silica is not the simillimum .  When you can't remove a splinter can you use just silica or not. What happens??

Jeff

Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sept. 03 at 16:59

I don't know  if  Silica would pose a danger to people with pace makers etc.  But I took Silica once  after a tooth extraction and two weeks  later bone chips came to the surface and came out which otherwise  may have required surgery to have  them removed, so, it really works and would work with splinters even if you weren't a "Silica person".

Snoopy

Homeo Bond 007 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sept. 03 at 19:27
Quote: Originally posted by Snoopy on 14 Sept. 03

I don't know  if  Silica would pose a danger to people with pace makers etc.  But I took Silica once  after a tooth extraction and two weeks  later bone chips came to the surface and came out which otherwise  may have required surgery to have  them removed, so, it really works and would work with splinters even if you weren't a "Silica person".

Snoopy

That is why I always say "Homeopathy has no rules... " This is fraud????
Homeo Bond 007
In Search of Homeopathy

Homeobond007@hotmail.com
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sept. 03 at 20:34
Huh?
seeker View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sept. 03 at 03:26

perhaps this may be of use..........

i hardly know anything about silica but it is not to be used by people using pacemakers or with transplanted organs at all.

poisons that heal by dr eileen nauman,dhm,dihom(uk),page 84 under splinters,published by health harmony {division of b.jain publishers(p) ltd.}

homeopathy_student:truth is stranger than fiction.
Carole Franske View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Always Young

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sept. 03 at 10:42

To   Homeo Bond 007   Avatar

It illustrates exactly the opposite, that homeopathy does have "laws"  silica will always do the same thing regardless of wether it is desired or not.  In low potencies it will expell foreign objects, desired or not. It is constant and reliable.  Silica can be used in low dosage even if another constitional remedy has been used unless it is an inimical.  " it is not to be used by people using pacemakers or with transplanted organs at all."  This is the consequence of having choosen other treatment previousely.

Do not give a low dose silica directly after potenized merc as it may give an alarming recrudescence of bad symptoms. Use a remedy like Hep in between.  Hovever a high dose of Sil will antidote crude mercery  this needs to be done with caution.

Do not use silica after Nux M.

Homeo Bond 007 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sept. 03 at 13:29
Quote: Originally posted by Carole Franske on 15 Sept. 03

To   Homeo Bond 007   Avatar

silica will always do the same thing regardless of wether it is desired or not.  In low potencies it will expell foreign objects, desired or not. It is constant and reliable.  Silica can be used in low dosage even if another constitional remedy has been used unless it is an inimical.  

Is this rule applicable for other remedies too? or this rule is only restricted for silicea???

Homeo Bond 007
In Search of Homeopathy

Homeobond007@hotmail.com
svswamy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Sai Ram

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sept. 03 at 12:47

Dear Vijay,

I tried to read fully the discussion but it was meandering. Contamination plays an important part in any field. So, Pharmacopias like USP, BP and IP are required to stadardise the conditions of prepapration of remedies.

As the techniques of detection improve, purer versions of the remedies can be made and reproven. MM can thus be refined.

With best wishes,
S.V.Swamy
svswamy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Sai Ram

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sept. 03 at 12:00

Dear Vijay,

I am not a plastics technilogist and so can't answer your question authoritatively. Anything which i write will be speculative only. i feel it is a question of solubility and chemical inertness. Also, china and glass are better insulators and so protect the pickle from the outside temprature variations better. PET jars ar so thin that they fail to insulate the inside contents properly.

With best wishes,
S.V.Swamy
 Post Reply Post Reply