Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedhow to control my low blood pressure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
khaty View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to control my low blood pressure
    Posted: 19 Sept. 06 at 20:32
I have a bad low blood pressure which is 52/91 today- 20/9/06. My head always feel giddy and uncomfortable due to the low pressure. In what way, can help me to control my low blood pressure. Is there any pils or tablet that i can consume to make it ok? 
siti khadijah zullkiflee
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sept. 06 at 19:35

I'm a little confused.  Do you mean 91/52?  Because 52/91 makes no sense to me, as it's actually high.  The bottom number, ideally, shouldn't be over 80.

Why is your blood pressure low, are you taking any drugs?  How long has it been like this?  What symptoms do you have besides dizziness?  When do you feel this dizziness?  And by the way, what do you eat in the average day?  What do you drink?  Are you on a "diet"?  Going long periods without eating?

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy - 20 Sept. 06 at 19:39
sbhar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sept. 06 at 20:06
My wife has "low" blood pressure. It always measures in the 90/60 range. She has never had any problems due to this. She does need to eat more often though. Se cannot go from lunch to dinner without having a snack in between. Not sure if this is related to the low blood pressure. Maybe eating more often, and smaller meals will help you.
khaty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sept. 06 at 21:44

hpathy Team, Snoopy

I dont know how to read the pressure measurement but the low is 52. I'm not taking any drugs at all and i dont even smoke or drink alchohol. I'm not on diet. I just eat whatever food that i want and i love seafood very much. Usually every morning my head will feel dizzy. Please help me on this.

sbhar,

Thanks. I will try to manage my diet.

siti khadijah zullkiflee
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sept. 06 at 11:33

You want help, but you pick and choose the questions you want to answer.  Go back to my post above and answer all the questions.

Snoopy

khaty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sept. 06 at 18:14

91/52. as i told you in the first reply i didnt take any drugs, neither smoke or drink alchohol. Everyday as usual i eat rice with minimum 2 dishes or maximum would be 3. and i just take one time. I didnt take my breakfast and at night i just eat bread or a junk food. I drink plain water everyday, 2-3 bottles a day. Yes sometimes i didnt take rice for a day. Thanks snoopy. Really appreciate if you can help me on this.

siti khadijah zullkiflee
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sept. 06 at 22:23

I'm hearing nothing but bread, rice and junk food.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's all I heard.  Bread--what kind of bread, white bread?  What kind of rice, white rice?  What kind of junk food are we talking about?  Tell me if I'm misunderstanding what you eat.

Snoopy

khaty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sept. 06 at 22:44

white bread, white rice and junk food like chips. Dishes, a lots of course, prawn, crab, cuttle fish, beef, fish and chicken. the most i like to eat is prawn and beef. That's all.

siti khadijah zullkiflee
khaty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sept. 06 at 09:04
Snoopy.. i'm still waiting for the answer.Please help me on this.
siti khadijah zullkiflee
Dancer View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov. 06 at 19:34

Hi,

I have low blood pressure too. I used to dance classical ballet 6 days a week for many years when I was younger and always have had low blood pressure since. I had a couple of incidents where I fainted after hugging my dad when I was around 19 and early twenties. I've had very little trouble until now - I am in my forties.

I have found recently when flying interstate that I became particularly dehydrated which resulted in many days of dizziness and near black outs. I have been told by a nurse that you need to be sure not to let yourself become dehydrated if you have low blood pressure. This means drink LOTS OF WATER - consistently. I also still breast feed, which I am sure contributes to my tendency toward dehydration.

Besides drinking more water - which I understand is a must - I would also like to find a remedy that helps people with a general pre-disposition toward low blood pressure.

Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov. 06 at 21:36

Uh-oh!  It appears that I forgot to get back to Khaty!   I can only hope that she got  the message that nothing good can come from eating nothing but products made of sugar and white flour!  In fact, it could just as easily be that she's dizzy from low blood sugar (inevitable on such a diet) as low blood pressure.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy - 16 Nov. 06 at 21:38
 Post Reply Post Reply