Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOligospermia case

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
I M Homeopath View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oligospermia case
    Posted: 20†Jan.†05 at 17:39

First see this picture and Oligospermia patient. Today, I want to tell you how I treated this patient with third method (constitutional method) but before I would like to discuss this case further. First few read my article for herbal and homeo medicine lovers.

There are three ways to treat Oligospermia patient.

1. Un Homeopathic Way:

We call it hit and try method. Some time it works and some time it does not work. In most of the oligo patient, the patient will also suffer with low erection power and vitality. Try to treat that patient with all impotent medicines like lyco agnus etc. Remember, use this method only when you find no peculiar symptom in the patient. Or patient is not providing proper symptoms.

(i)              Prescription:

a.              Start treatment with Thuja 200 potency, one dose per week for one month.

b.              Make a mixture of Damiana and Strych mother tincture

30 drops three times a day after half an hour of meal for one month.

c.              Advice your patient to fry two testes (KAPORAY) of male goat (BAKRA) daily and use them for one month with bread.

d.              20 Almond (BADAM) good quality with one kg full of pure cow milk daily for one month. Adjust time for the patient but one kg should be taken in a day.

(ii)              Prescription:

a.              Start treatment with Thuja 200 potency, one dose per week for one month

b.              Arg Nit and Aurum met 6x. four drops from each potency three times a day for twenty days.

c.              Advice your patient to fry two testes (KAPORAY) of male goat (BAKRA) daily and use them for one month with bread.

d.              20 Almond (BADAM) good quality with one kg full of pure cow milk daily for one month. Adjust time for the patient but one kg should be taken in a day.

e.              Multivitamins one capsule daily during meal.

2.              Symptomatic Method:

Use this method, if you want to treat the patient in homeopathic way, and patient condition is chronic. Try to find the cause of the oligospermia

a.                    History of high Fever in the past may be 104 F etc?

b.                    Any Injury to testes or pelvic area, lower back etc ?

c.                    History of Mumps (a common cause of oligospermia)

d.                    Type of testes, small, hard, flabby etc (a common cause)

e.                    History of masterbation and seminal discharges etc

f.                      History of involvement with women other than wife etc

g.                    History of syphilis, pus, discharges from urethra

For each cause, we have to treat patient accordingly. I mostly prefer to use this method. I havenít notice any case where I did not find the cause or very peculiar symptoms (other than mentioned above). For each cause there are so many medicines. I canít mention all those symptoms and medicine because these are too lengthy. Just like I told you if the seminal discharge is thin, have pus then calc sulph, apis, and Pyrogenum and Hep Sulph have good result. If testes are affected the Iod 1m is great remedy. Kali Iod and Conium are well indicated remedies in such cases. In most cases, we use them.

3.              Constitutional Remedy:

a.         Forget oligospermia for the time being and take all the symptoms of the patient from head to tail? What does he like, how does he think? What type of physique he has? Whether the patient is hot, chilly or cold? And many questions like that and select a constitutional remedy. This is slightly difficult method but I use this method when I find that the patient is in chronic stage and other remedies fails to give you result. Mostly, after reperterizaiton, we find sepia, lyco, sulph, calc, Phos,  or other remedies.

b.         Few medicines like Graph, Lyss, Tarent (fever history and seminal discharges etc), Calad (penis is effected), Agnus castus (give in 200 for increase erection and vitality)

c.       Also try to find out the miasmatic stage of the patient. All pelvic region diseases are come under Sycotic miasm. Medicines like Med, Nit Acid, Sepia, Thuja, Arg Met, Arg Nit etc are mostly indicated remedies. A very good option is to open repertory and list all those sycotic medicines and try to find one single similimum remedy for your patient from them. I gurantee you 70 % recovery form oligospermia in no time.

I will continue ..... wait

Your comments are welcome
Homeo Doctor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21†Jan.†05 at 20:08

Your article is quite informative and covers all non-homeopathic and homeopathic aspect. I have also treated few cases of oligospermia. In which, I found Nit acid a very useful remedy when the patient had ulcer at all orifices of the body. He had anal fissure, scar on lips and itching of eyes. If the lab test report confirms pus in the semen then anthracinum and Gunpowder should also be considered beside other indicated remedies. You missed few great remedies of oligospermia i.e cobalt and merc iod As for as nosodes are concerned bacil has a great value to me.  Thanks for sharing homeopathic prescription methods.

Qualified Classical Homeopath, M.Sc (Physics)
skydiver View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22†Jan.†05 at 03:41

Hi iftikhar,

What is the purpose of suggesting fry goat testes and almond as an alternative therapy?

Thanks

Pakistan Official web site www.nchpakistan.com
Classified Homeopathic Splt
DHMS, BHMS (homeopathy), MD (EH), Ph.D (Alt Med) Srilanka
Homeo Doctor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23†Jan.†05 at 01:14
mughal? where are you? What was the case?
Qualified Classical Homeopath, M.Sc (Physics)
Maulana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24†Jan.†05 at 20:37
Oligospermia and Oligospermaesthenia are two conditions where allopathic system has no effective treatment. Low Sperm count, Low Motility, Low Semen Quantity and Abnormal Sperm Cell Morphology can be treated effectively with homeopathic remedies. In Pakistan, stress, tobacco use, hot climate, high temperature and structured changes due to wearing of under wears are the common causes and few cases of Varicocele. Mostly of patient recover within two or three months. Best treatment is homeopathy.
Homeopathic Dr. Maulana, M.A, DHMS
(Registered Homeopath in NCH)
I M Homeopath View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30†Jan.†05 at 08:11
Thanks maulana!
skydiver View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03†March†05 at 06:55
my question was remained un-unanswered?
Pakistan Official web site www.nchpakistan.com
Classified Homeopathic Splt
DHMS, BHMS (homeopathy), MD (EH), Ph.D (Alt Med) Srilanka
Homeopath Syed View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03†March†05 at 07:39

Here is one non-homeopathic way to "CURE" it all.

Thuja-1M single dose daily for 7 days. Afterwards Acid Phos-30 TDS for 15 days.

I owe it from a very reputable Indian Homeopath. Tried it twice ad got good results.

Homeopath Dr. F.A.Syed
Islamabad, Pakistan.
www.homeocurecenter.com
Diplomat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03†March†05 at 17:31
Good experiment...and good positive response.
Diplomat Homeopath
fitness1st View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07†March†05 at 02:45

Skydiver, its a myth that eating testicles (which a lot of Pakistanis believe) will enhance your virility, so based on that, he suggested. Frying is just the way people eat them, you can cook the way you want.

Regarding Almonds, they are a good natural source of Vit-E which has known positive effect on libido and its a very good anti-oxidant.

Based on the above, he suggested to eat them.

My advise would have been inline with the 3rd method. Find the cause and then see if a treatment is required. It might have been as simple as eating a balanced diet, doing some cardiovascular exercise (e.g. brisk walk for 20 min a day) and wearing loose clothes for a while.

Edited by fitness1st
Don't take life too seriously, it ain't permanent:)
Maulana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07†March†05 at 05:21
KAPORAY are "MAKROW E TAHREMI", we should not eat without dare need.
Homeopathic Dr. Maulana, M.A, DHMS
(Registered Homeopath in NCH)
 Post Reply Post Reply