Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCure of Freckles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H / Dr Qureshi View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cure of Freckles
    Posted: 02 Nov. 04 at 20:18

This patient had problems of Freckles on upper part of the cheeks. The patient had much concerned with his beauty. He reported the case to me and said “I want to get marry soon but I am much worried about my freckles spots. Doctor,  do something for me. I need immediate treatment.” The patient had few uneven hairs below eyes and cheeks.

Most external problems are caused by an imbalance within the body. The most effective way to cure is to take appropriate homeopathic remedy internally and some management externally with electromagnetic devices. These devices have no concern with homeopathic remedy action.

These devices in most cases alleviate the problem rapidly. There are so many ways to remove these type of freckles but I found these devices helpful in pain management and removing bad spots from your skin.

I use Sepia 30 internally for this patient according to the symptom. The freckles got less prominent and then after a week his problem was gone. You know with sepia 30 alone you can't manage this patient in short time. Freckles almost take three months treatment.

Edited by H / Dr Qureshi
Dr. Imran Qureshi
Homeopath and Acupuncturist
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP
William Pardaan View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 00:52

Hello Dr.Qureshi,   Nice job ! Well done ! And excellent photos !Clap

I sometimes prescribe Sepia for freckles too, especially when they are on the cheeks. For freckles on the whole face Kali carbonicum in low potency (12c) sometimes works even better.(don`t repeat too often).  I learned this from Dr. J.N. Shinghal`s literature.    Wim. 

Diplomat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 16:45

Dr. Qureshi,

I also do not agree with you. Why Sepia was given if you think these accessories can remove freckles alone. I think that was sepia that actually worked in your patient. Your case is also incomplete you did not mentioned the reason why sepia was given. What is the rule of electromagenetic accessories in this case? And how does it work?

P.S, Please cut short your pictures. These are covering whole space. Thanks.

Diplomat Homeopath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 19:29
Originally posted by H Dr Shahkeel

Dr. Qureshi,

I also do not agree with you.

You have the right.

Why Sepia was given if you think these accessories can remove freckles alone.

The main symptom was freckles. Ha ha ha aha ah Read materia medica.

I think that was sepia that actually worked in your patient.

No. When you stich wounds then stiches also do work along with remedies. 

Your case is also incomplete you did not mentioned the reason why sepia was given.

Freckle symptom.

What is the rule of electromagenetic accessories in this case? And how does it work?

Need lot of time.

P.S, Please cut short your pictures. These are covering whole space. Thanks.

Done! I am not expert.

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 19:39

Hi Wim,

Thanks for your comments.

Sepia is suited to tall, it is slim you can see that patient was slim. Sepia has narrow pelvis, lax fibers and muscles, the patient had narrow muscles. The patient was slim and smart like sepia.

Sepia is tall, slim, narrow, straight from the shoulders all the way down. See the patient, a perfect sepia.

Sepia shows enourmous freckles patches but in patient those were just building up.

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP
William Pardaan View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 20:34
Hello Dr. Qureshi,  Yes, I get your point about the Sepia and I agree with you. I wasn`t critisising this, but simply wanted to share my experiences with you !  Wink Wim.
parachute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 04 at 23:48

Dr Qureshi, How many times have you done this particular treatment? and what was the time lapse between all treatments untill removal of freckles? was it the same for all?

Regards

parachute

The mind, like a parachute, works best when open

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 04 at 19:15

parachute,

http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=ACUDEV.jpg

This device help in finding acupuncture points. I also use them in stimulating and detecting acu points. This provides me great help. How can I say, there is no role of these devices in health care. I am the slave/prisoner of my experiences.

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 04 at 19:20

http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=ELECDEV.jpg

This device helps me in removing cholasma, freckles, acne spots and surgery spots. The time depends upon condition of the patient which varies from another. Almost one month treatment for freckles is recommended.

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP
parachute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 04 at 21:04

Interesting, Dr Q,

recently, I went to a seminar that had a device developed by Russian space programm. It stimulated muscle spasm from long term weightlessness, was very good for muscle wasting diseases, but incredibly expensive. Took tension from the shoulders,(from me) but I would think, not usefull to combine with hpathy.  

regards

parachute

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 04 at 19:07

Hi Parachute,

you said, "but I would think, not usefull to combine with hpathy.  "

Your point does not have weightage. We do not know how does homeopathy work? We do not know what is homeopathic potency? we also do not know the physiological or chemical interaction of medicine and body? We also do not know what is in allium cepa 200. We also know nothing about homeopathy then why we are emphasizing that it should not be mixed up with other devices. What is the interaction between these devices and homeo medicine? Why we are objecting ? just because somebody (hahnemann) told us not to combine... or you have any strong reason?

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP
parachute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 04 at 20:00

Dr Q,

My point was;

why combine if this machine works well on its own,

As for not knowing how hpathy works, do you think it is found out by combination therapies?

Some things work better by themselves.

parachute

gavinimurthy View Drop Down
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 04 at 20:08

If he doesn't use the name of homeopathy,half of his patients will vanish.Wink

Murthy

Avoid doing things to others which will make you red when others do it to you.

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
parachute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 04 at 22:18

Thank you Murthy,

such enlightenment! but cosmetic electrolisis and diets are all the rage here too, and they change all the time. Whats in favour today, may not be tommorow.

parachute

Diplomat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 04 at 17:16

Gavin-para!

It looks to me you are a sensible person. You have the ability to explain the phenomenon of homeopathy. Dr. Arshad Sheikh & Dr. Rasheed Khan are searching in resolving this phenomenon. You can help them.

Pease have a look at www.lyghtforce.com mailing list

I quote

I received a letter from my friend with few questions. I am putting it with my own words here.

We (homeopaths) claim that diabetes, hepatitis, AIDS and cancer etc is cureable with homeopathy. What do you mean by "cure"?

If a diabetic patient was on insuline than do you mean that he or she can get rid of taking daily insulin after the treatment of homeopathy? Can you provide authentic proof?

If a patient is Hepatitis C, can a virus be removed or killed with homeopathic remedy? I mean a patient was Hep C +ive, can we make it Hep C -ive with homeopathic remedy? Do you have any proof? If yes then we need it to present to ministry of health in Pakistan.

If I get response, then I want to discuss it further. I have to ask few more questions as a professional homeopaths. I will try to send this post to my few friends with a request to send it further with their name at other forums. (arsahd)

At a mechanical or biochemical level we don't *know* how the remedy eliminates viruses etc.,  Shannon)[/quote]

THe question has no end . (Passkey)[/quote]

As homeopath I can understand what you are saying. But question raised by arshad has not yet been answered.

You said "Briefly homeopathy works by supporting and reinforcing the capacity of the body to cure ITSELF"

How does this reinforce happen? How does this "ITSELF" cures happen? If you say, this patient is calc carb then how this calc carb will reinforce in the patient. How does it will support in the body? What was the chemical or else "suppose" condition in the body before the administration of calc and then what was the role calc carb played when it was administrated? What is the difference of state of body before and after calc carb administration.

You said "When pharmaceutical drugs are administered to cure SYMPTOMS, that capacity is downgraded,"

First tell me, Why that "symptom" was born, I think the body was first gone downgraded that is why "symptoms" were born? How an allopathy can downgrade body when the body was already downgraded and that is why symptoms were produced. You can say, allopathic medicines further downgrade body's immune system but you can't say it was allopathy that "downgraded" the body.

When the body was already downgraded due to "unknown reason or many known reasons", in results symptoms were born. When allopathic medicine was given it artificially helps the blood to make antibodies against the disease which then ultimately killed bacteria or virus. Earlier (before the administration of allopathic medicine) the body was in a "unique" state or condition where body's own natural system "Doctor" was not reacting against incoming virus or bacteria and it was not producing antibodies due to unknown downgraded status.

Allopathic medicines temperarly helped the body and provided assistance in producing antibodies against the disease. For this complete physiological action. Allopaths present factual sheets and explain every thing on paper point to point and you can check the body's status at any stage with known pathological figures. Even you can count antibodies status before and after drug administration. How can homeopathic medicines enhance this body's immune or resistance system? How?

Homeo Dr. Rasheed Khan,
M.A (Pol Sci), M.A (Islamiat), M.A (History), DHMS (4 years)
Registered Homeopath in NCH, Pakistan
Member of P.H.S, PHDA, HPCA & PHMA.

[quote]Again the classical demand for a ‘scientific’ point to point detail of how homeopathy works. ONLY if you can accept that homeopathy deals with an ENERGY phenomena will it ever make sense .
As I have said in past lectures – If I am talking to someone and they drop dead at my feet , the material person is on the floor but something has departed . It is that “something” that we as homeopaths treat. {passkey)[/
quote]

[quote]You said "If I am talking to someone and they drop dead at my feet , the material person is on the floor but something has departed . It is that “something” that we as homeopaths treat. "

That "something" is soul? If it is so then this discussion will not end up at any where. ;)The phenomenon of treating soul with homeopathic medicine is a wrong concept and it has no link with the scientific world. We say, homeopathy is a scientific treatment. The question was how? Hepatitis was got cured scientifically. Don't drag the soul in this discussion. soul is not scientific. :D 9moalij9

[quote]
Hi passkey,

Thanks for taking pain in explaining homeo phenomenon. I was really interested what could be the possible answers of commisioner's letter. you provided lot of information. Thank you but non of them are satisfactory. This tadpole phenomenon has no sense with the actual question.

Now you have bring us at a level where you are trying to convince the public that homeo medicines are energy medicines. O.K let's take your point of energy medicine and elaborate, how this energy of Calcarea Carb or Lachasis or Aconite work in the body. First tell us, how this energy was produced (Energy of Calc Carb, Energy of Lachsis or Energy of Aconite). Tell us, are these energies are same or have different frequeency or intensity (what ever you name them) if these are same then what is the need of too many plants and animals for proving and if these are different then how these will react differently in the body? When you give energy medicine then what was the initial energy state of the patient body when you administered this medicine? And what changes these energies brought in the body?

Thanks. I hope you will not mind my questions because I m really interested in learning something.

Muhammad Arshad Sheikh, DHMS, RHMP
Classical Homoeopathic Medical Practitioner
Twenty Years of Experience in treating Chronic Diseases.

If you can help them then it will be a great service to mankind.
Diplomat Homeopath
parachute View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 04 at 21:15

Don't drag the soul in this discussion. soul is not scientific. :D 9moalij9

Dear Dr's.

In searching for an answer to any question, surley leaving out any avenue or source of enquirey is a non scientific approach to finding such answers. No matter how difficult it may seem. In fact the 'soul' may be the very source of all answers, agreeing that there is one and what shape and form it takes is another hurdle to get over, get over, not argue and destroy one another as to the existance or non-existance of such a thing.

No matter what belief's are held by people all over the world, we have more in common as a specie than there is that is uncommon. The time has come to put considerable thought energy into defining what people really are, not just one step above animal.   

parachute

gavinimurthy View Drop Down
The Engineer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov. 04 at 00:21

Hi Dr.S.

Let me first understand the questions.I will come back.

Murthy

Avoid doing things to others which will make you red when others do it to you.

Mahabharat-Hindu Epic
Homeo Doctor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov. 04 at 04:43

hello dr. imran,

Thanks for providing evidences. Its really fascinating to me. By the way always turn on your electro machines when you start using them.

Qualified Classical Homeopath, M.Sc (Physics)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov. 04 at 19:31

hi doctor

Actually these pictures are dummy pictures and were taken before the start of application in the sense to educate our members and not to show how to use them.

Dr. Imran Qureshi
DHMS, D.Ac, RHMP
Homeo Doctor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov. 04 at 10:17
Oh doctor. I know that It was just a joke to create fun.
Qualified Classical Homeopath, M.Sc (Physics)
 Post Reply Post Reply