Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBronchiectasis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mary View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bronchiectasis
    Posted: 08 Feb. 03 at 09:19
I want to find cure for this disease of the lungs. If some member knows anything about the remedies I am in need of his or her help.
mary
doctorleela View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Enlightened Lady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb. 03 at 10:00

Unfortunately once a pateint has reached this stage, there is rarely a "cure". What can happen is that recurrent infections can be prevented and an excessive build up of mucous can be avoided over time, which is what predisposes to the infection. The structural changes have already taken place here.

The best remedy is the consitutional similimum. And when acute infections take place, an acutely indicated reemdy.

Some remedies also would help to clear excessive mucous - that would depend on the type of mucous characteristics, cough, etc. There is no fixed prescription here.

regards,

doctorleela

mary View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb. 03 at 10:42

Thank You Dr. leela

By consitutional remedy do you mean a medcine? Is similimum a medicine? If so is there some potency for it?

mary
Manish Bhatia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 03 at 00:43

Constitutional remedy is one which covers the patients physical and psychological makeup, thermal sensitivity, susceptability etc. A constitutional medicine 'may' be the indicated medicine based on totality of the case or the constitutional picture may sometimes appear unrelated to the presenting complaints.

similimum is not the name of a medicine. This word is used to denote the medicine found to be the most similar for a given case.

Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
Homeo Bond 007 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 03 at 07:55

Dear Manish Bhatia,

Do we prescribe constitutional medicine for healthy person or sick person (patient)

Homeo Bond 007
In Search of Homeopathy

Homeobond007@hotmail.com
Manish Bhatia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 03 at 21:25
for the sick person ofcourse! Why would a 'healthy' person need medicine of any kind? Constitutional medicine does not mean that the medicine are prescribed based solely on appearance of a person. A medicine called 'constitutional' for a certain constitution only means that this particular medicine has either given better provings in 'such' constitution or have been known to clinically work better in 'such' constitution'. The concept of constitutional medicine can help us to narrow down to a group of remedies. But at the end it is just one more way to find the totality. It is not the complete totality on which a medicine can be prescribed. At best, it can be used as a part of the 'totality' to find the remedy.
Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
sreischman View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Siamillimum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb. 03 at 04:34
I have a client with Bronchiectasis who is dong very well.  It's too early to tell if he has been cured, but he has been symptom free since starting homeopathy about four months ago.  So there is definitely hope for relief.  Since this is my only client with the problem, I can't speak in generals.  He had his constitutional remedy and has repeated it recently when his sleep problems relapsed.
Shirley Reischman
Professional Homeopath
Carole Franske View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Always Young

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb. 03 at 09:20

A constitutional  homeopathic remedy or medicine may change to another medicine as the patient progresses toward health.  Many think it is always the same remedy for a person, but this is not necessarily so. 

Shirley, nice to hear. 

Post Reply Post Reply