Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedALFONS GEUKENS DIED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALFONS GEUKENS DIED
    Posted: 21 Oct. 10 at 20:40
I received a news letter from Archibel that Alfons Geukens,a great teacher and classical homeopath has died.
"Dear friends,

This email brings you the sad news that Fons Geukens left us on the 18th October.
With his well-known courage he has been struggling against a most difficult disease.
His enthusiasm and knowledge have been a beacon for many homeopaths all over the world.
Through his Clinical Training Center he showed homeopathy in a most practical way, stimulating all those who attended to never give up looking for the perfect remedy.
I've have always known him studying and reading homeopathic books, his thirst for knowledge was endless.
Therefore it is no surprise that so many patients had the greatest possible trust in his capacities and entrusted him with their most difficult and severe problems.

The last time I spoke with him, he was sad that the remedy which always helped him, did not improve his current condition. Very quietly, he said: you know what that means don't you? It means that I am blowing my last candle.
In any complicated chronic case,the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.Cure your case in layers,the last layer first.(Woodbury)what,where,when,why, with are important.
B.Sc;D.H.M.S,(Pak.)
scarface View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct. 10 at 03:55

Too bad. Only 66 years old. A GREAT soul and homeopath !  I am reading his books for a while now and I wished I would have get to known him personally. 
May the Lord bless him on his way to Him !

Post Reply Post Reply