Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGood remedy makers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sirdave1000 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good remedy makers?
    Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 12:26
Hello,

I am searching for a good remedy maker and would like to hear experiences, either good or bad. I already bought some homeopathic devices, not really remedy makers, but a lot of them didnt really work, so I would like some advice before i buy something. I am thinking about buying a Sulis remedy maker, is there someone with a positive account here? Thanks in advance,

David
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 14:11
David, I've never had any trouble with Boiron's remedies or Hahnemann Labs or Helios or Ainsworth's in London...why won't you buy from a pharmacy like the rest of us?
Snoopy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 09 at 11:17

hello snoopy,

i am chronically ill and need a lot of remedies. i've been taking homeopathic remedies for more than one year now   and they have really helped me so far  but in the long run it would be much cheaper for me if i had an own remedy maker. hope that explains it...
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 09 at 16:10
David, chronically ill?  Need a lot of remedies?  I will bet you anything your case is being mismanaged.  Who is your homeopath, you?  There's something about your question that leads me to think that something is totally off here.  No one asks such a question.  A remedy maker?  What in tarnation are you talking about?  Do you know how difficult it is to make a remedy from scratch?  How, for instance, would you acquire Lachesis, the venom of the bushmaster snake?  How would you acquire Apis, homeopathic bumble bee?  How would you make Aconite, aka Wolfsbane?  Where would you go to look for it?  Which part of the plant is the remedy made from?  The only remedy maker I'm aware of is a mortar and pestle, milk sugar, alcohol, water and a bunch of vials and droppers.
If you want my advice, go to www.a2zhomeopathy.com, click on "kits" and buy the Professional Kit-I.  Use your remedy maker money and buy that.
Snoopy
Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 09 at 16:21
OK, I just did a google search for the Sulis remedy maker and its cost is through the roof, so much more expensive than just buying a remedy kit that I can't imagine why you'd even consider it, never mind if it even works, I'm not even getting into that; it's just not cost-effective.
Snoopy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 09 at 11:30
hello,

i am not talking about the remedies in that kit , but rather nosodes.the kit would be useless for  me. and i have a naturopath, dont worry ... as to the making of remedies: isnt it true that there isnt even a substance of the original material  left after c1? and it  works nonetheless...that means everything after that is energy, frequency or whatever you want to call it. so you wouldnt even need the original substance but only the frequency.
however, if anyone  has a positive account about the eagle pro or the sulis, you can also pm me.
thanks...
 Post Reply Post Reply