Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy 6X is stronger than 3X?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newbirth2010 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why 6X is stronger than 3X?
    Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 06:40
Why 6X is stronger than 3X?

For example, 3x = 1 part in 10 of solution, 3 times. So the final concentration is 1 in 10 x 10 x 10, or 1 in 1,000.

But, 6x = 1 part in 10 of solution, 6 times. The final concentration is 1 in 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10, or 1 in 1,000,000.

So we have
(3x) 1 in 1,000
(6x) 1 in 1,000,000

From the above it is more logical to assume that 1 in 1,000 (3x) is stronger than 1 in 1,000,000 (6x)

Why then it is said that 6x is stronger than 3x whereas in 3x we have higher concentration of the active ingredient ?

Thanks

Manish Bhatia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Just Dr. B!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 07:08
6X is not 'materially' stronger than 3X but it is more potentised. It is not the dilution of the active ingredient that in the only process involved in preparing homeopathic medicines, the process of trituration and succussion are known to have an influence on the medicine. If these terms and concepts are new for you, please refer to some source books and search for relevant research papers.
Manish Bhatia, BHMS (India)
www.doctorbhatia.com

My love for homeopathy stems from the results that I see and not just from my belief in its theory.
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 07:39
It is said that through the process of trituration and succussion , some invisible forces are built up which makes the remedy stronger than the previous though having less material or no traces.
sajjad.
newbirth2010 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 09:13
So, I got everything WRONG.

Homeopathy is not directly related to substances but it is a totally different concept !

It is not taking the active ingredient that helps but taking a dilution of the active ingredient WITHOUT the active ingredient, if I understand right.

If it is like this then many people misunderstand what homeopathy is... Because they think that it is merely taking natural substances....Which is NOT !!!!

Thanks very much for your help. I am trying to keep up with these concepts.

Thanks,

Michael

Snoopy View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team
Shana’s Mom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 09 at 14:14
Dear Michael, yes, I know, people do confuse homeopathy with herbs and vitamins and other natural kinds of healing.
Snoopy
 Post Reply Post Reply