Health Calculators
Hpathy.com
Homeopathy Discussion Forums   Online Homeopathy Course   Homeopathic Disease Prognosis   Health Calculators   Homeopathy 4 Everyone  

These forums have been archived. Visit

http://forum.hpathy.com

to access the NEW HOMEOPATHY FORUMS

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwarts and thuja occidentalis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
realfam View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: warts and thuja occidentalis
    Posted: 11 Nov. 09 at 14:43
Hi all,
I have a question about thuja occidentalis. My son (12yrs old) has MANY  commonwarts on his fingers and over the past 2 years has gone to a doctor for treatments. We tried just about everything and nothing was helping his warts. We were thinking of having them lasered off. My husband went to the vitamin shop and they suggested thuja occidentials 30c to treat the warts. we have been trying this for about a month now. He takes 5 pellets 3 times day. We cannot believe the difference in his warts. This is really working some are actually gone already.  My question or questions are has anyone every used this for warts and how safe is this for my son to keep taking until all his warts are gone?....anyone who could help I would really appreciate it. Thanking you in advance
David Johnson View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 09 at 15:37
Thuja is a well known remedy for warts, but there are many others.  The dosing regimen you're using is not typical, and although it poses no immediate threat, it's possible for him to gradually develop "proving" symptoms as a result.

You can read about proving experiments in homeopathy to better understand this. In a proving the remedy is given to healthy individuals so homeopaths can learn about the remedy's properties.  One of thuja's indications relates to skin growths, but it has many others.  So while you're seeing an improvement in the warts, your son may gradually demonstrate other symptoms you wouldn't connect to the remedy--for example, sleep disturbance, lower energy, feelings of wanting to hide, etc., any of which would suggest the remedy is not well-matched, in spite of its effect with the warts.      

In other words, the frequent dosing of thuja could result in other symptoms which are temporarily uncomfortable, but they'll gradually resolve once the remedy is discontinued.  The response you're seeing suggests a partial reaction to the thuja, but he could just as likely need a different remedy, and for this a consultation with a well-trained professional is necessary.  In any case, it's best to stop the remedy for the time being and see if the improvement continues, or if the warts return.  If they return, then either the remedy is not matched to your son's total symptom picture (and the warts were being suppressed/palliated), or the potency needs to be increased.

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)
G Tyler View Drop Down
Hpathy Team
Hpathy Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 09 at 15:50
To add to what David said:
if thuj is working to get rid of those warts no need to keep redosing,the vital force has already been given the proper message.

If and when these warts DO RETURN,another "potency' or different remedy might be prescribed. Most likely a different potency.

Redosing the same potency over and over does not accomplish anything.This is homeopathy not vitamin or supplment intake.
I have seen one dose of #10 size pill (the size of a poppyseed) work for a full year without redosing.
you may feel gratefull that homeopathy survived the attempts of allopaths to destroy it- MARK TWAIN

(classical Homeopathy Los Angeles,Calif,USA)
realfam View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 09 at 20:22
Thank you both for this information. We will not have him take this anymore.  I am going to watch his warts and see if there is any change and of course watch him for any signs of changes. Thank you again.
sajjadakram View Drop Down
Professional
Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 09 at 21:48
Theoretically no need of repetition. wait and watch. Practically daily repetition of thuja in watery doses will remove warts in a few days provided thuja is the right remedy.. Repetition is necessary because you never know that the food or drinks we take now a days is helping or antidoting the medicine. 
sajjad.
 Post Reply Post Reply